Extraordinary X-Men #10 Storytime

Movie cashgrab crossover continues edition.

And people want other muggas to show up in these books. Fools.

Is that Galactus' skull?

Yep.

This is getting ridiculous and retarded.

>no letters pages for the X-Books not named Deadpool

That's it for the "flagship" X-team book.

Goddamnit what

As that point this comic may be nicknamed "Extrapurgatory X-Men" as well

I could live with just the terrible art or the terrible story, but not both at once. I'm a huge Marvel Fag and I swear Marvel blows goats these days.

Marvel is out to sabotage the X-Franchise until Fox relinquishes the rights. It's all intentional really.

I didn't ask for so much feels

Yeah, but it isn't just the X-Franchise; I thought the new Cap was awful, shock-for-the-sake-of-shock bullshit too. And Civil War 2 looks godawful as well.

I didn't notice until now, but Illyana is using Storm's old headdress.

Terrible, like pretty much everything Marvel shits these days.

word

Haven't read X-Men for literally 20 years, can't even remember what was happening in Uncanny X-men when I stopped reading (there was a Cable comic when he went into the future and there was this cult movement that had started because of him or Apocalypse, and that Apocalypse had changed too), is this all that's left?

Don't even know why I care any more tbfh, watched X-Men Apocalypse and remembered that

You missed some good X-stories. You missed fuckload of terrible shit.

Wait, which one was about Kid Apocalypse?

>I can't leave X-haven, so we can't go explore limbo
>lol brb

Once again, Magik is the best thing about Extaordanry X-Men.

I hate Ramos' redesign for Illyana. She needs the bangs, otherwise she looks like any other generic comic book blondie.

Just checking in.

So Anole is the only New X-Man to make it into this book and that's just because he likes cock and Iceman needed someone to shag? Jesus Christ.

Illyana having a Necromancer sidekick/adoptive daughter could be cool, but then I don't really feel any hint of Illyana in her dialogue lines, so that's kind of a waste.
Even Bendis Illyana felt at least somewhat reminiscent of New Mutants v1 when she was just a mischievous girl.
But here, I'm just getting a flat line of generic action girl.
A shame.

>Phoenix
Oh, it's Wednesday again.

>this dialogue
I know why I'm not reading this book. I could write better dialogue and I'm shit at writing.

Whatever.

So this is still as shit as issue 1. Maybe I'll check back in another 10 issues or so if the X-Men franchise still exists by then.

yup

it survived Bendis
it survived Austen

it can survive Lemire