Its November 22, 1963

Your in Dallas, Texas, United States its 9am.

Knowing what is going to occur in approximate 3 hours and 3 minutes.

What do you do?

>inb4 you already did what you were supposed to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xhZk8ronces
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=SC-wBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3 minutes.
30 minutes*

Not letting her die.

Grab a cop's gun at the courthouse as Kennedy passes, fire it in the air.

Get fucked in the ass as a traitor for all eternity.

Go to the roof of that building the shooter was at and fuck him up with a legally owned gun because it's Texas. Leave and let JFK continue being a based af president and that cop Oswold killed gets to live and be happy
This is the only answer

Well you did gods work.

>Oswold

u wot?

The past is obdurate.

Oswald
Apparently my phone things it's Oswold
Although maybe I used to type Oswold a lot for something and made it think that

Kennedy was shot by many shooters some reports even believe there was up to 5 shooters that day.

>Grab a cop's gun

yeah that went so well for the latest trump attempt

>Oswald

u wot

>for the latest trump attempt

What happened i missed that?

Oswald didn't kill JFK though, the gunner trailing the president's motorcade shot him by accident.

Literally a true patriot. Nobody would know your story, your sacrifice.

Literally The Boss.

I already did what I was supposed to do

all according to keikakku

Be glad my dad made me learn about computers since the late 70's, and go find a patent office, and maybe see if I can pick up some women on the way.

I don't know why Kennedy died. Maybe he was supposed to. Maybe it stopped a nuclear war. Maybe he was going to rape a baby, I don't know, I'm not god.

But I do know for sure that I'd enjoy having billions of dollars.

But only one shot hit him. If everything played out the same except for Lee Harvey then shots would be fired, they'ed miss, the motorcade would take off as the president ducks and the police would lock the area down. And the officer that died that day probably wouldn't

you also kill Johnson so the niggers get no civil rights act, kill 2 sjw in one sweep save the nation from Obama

I heard about that conclusion. The car jerked and he pulled the trigger, obviously poor trigger discipline if is true. Howver Oswald did kill a Dallas cop for no reason if that's true

You know you can save kennedy and also go to the patent office.

Its more like you woke up with todays knowledge but you went back in time to November 22, 1963

So you may have some knowledge of computers but you cant actually design one.

Yeah, his bullet killed either a cop or an elected official.

How do you know oswald was the shot that hit.

>implying oswald was anywhere near the motorcade when the attack occurred

it was for the best, james franco has proven this

get got riddle from multiple angles watch JFK the movie, I was in Dallas once and everybody there knows Kennedy was shot by more than one person but on the commotion everybody escaped

Ask for Directions to the Texas school book Depository wait for Oswald and have an epic fucking fight as i save the President and become Immortalized as a Hero.

Find Yitzak Rabin and threaten him to rescind the mark on Kennedy at gunpoint.

Set up several expensive cameras in ideal locations and sell the tapes for massive profits

Drop a fuck ton of acid before its illegal

Fucking jews i swear

Wait 53 years to tell some dumbass the difference between you're and your

>I don't know why Kennedy died.

youtu.be/xhZk8ronces

English is a living language

>semantics

>What do you do?

Nothing because butterfly effect. Just observe so I know the truth

He was assassinated at 12:30.

I would wait 3 hours and 29 minutes in dealey plaza and ambush him with a small caliber handgun.

>butterfly effect

Are you referring to the movie or the theory?

Also what has this got to do with what you would do?

What are you going to see thats any different from anyone else that was already there that talked about what they saw?

Dude JFK Doesn't die the US doesn't go into Vietnam a lot would have happened.

I'm sure a lot would.

Kennedy was involved in de-escalating the cuban missile crisis.

Do you think he is suddenly ok with communism now?

Read these two books and you'll be pretty shocked.

americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

>Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper

books.google.com/books?id=SC-wBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

>Matrix for Assassination by Richard Gilbride

Both detail the Israeli involvement in JFK's assassination.

>“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>Kennedy’s first encounter with Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion took place in a Manhattan hotel room in the spring of 1961. Ben-Gurion was in New York on a fund-raising mission

>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.

>Kennedy's Secretary of State Rusk wanted Israel to agree to take back at least ten percent of the total number of Arabs who had left Israel since the creation of the state.

>the White House finally agreed to sell Hawk anti-aircraft missiles to Israel on the condition that the US be allowed to inspect the uclear Dimona facility. Ben-Gurion agreed, but an inspection of the actual plant was the last thing he had in mind. The Israeli's covered up the real reason why Dimona existed- to make nuclear weapons.

>Kennedy would write a letter to Ben-Gurion stating he did not want Israel to trigger a regional arms race.

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.

>Johnson would become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, but from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government coffers.

>As a result of the new arrangement, the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.

Get to the building and execute the motherfucker.

JFK was one of the greatest speakers in American history.

youtube.com/watch?v=g25G1M4EXrQ

>WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON!

>WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON, NOT BECAUSE IT IS EASY, BECAUSE IT IS HARD!

>BECAUSE IT IS A CHALLENGE WE ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT!

>A CHALLENGE WE ARE UNWILLING TO POSTPONE!

>Get to the building and execute the motherfucker.

Which mother fucker

hahahahahahahhahahaahahha

Wander aimlessly around Dallas because I wouldn't even know how to get to whatever street it happened on.

You know instead of being an autist you can ask for directions

Probably the wrong one, since we will never know what actually happened.

But I'd at least try.

set off a bomb in a non crowded area in the path of the motorcade where nobody would be hurt. the visit is postponed security is raised and jfk never dies

Yeah dude, the Israelis killed a bod goy and replaced him with a good goy.

Smart

You can make a bomb in less than 3 hours and 30 minutes in 1963 with only civilian equipment available?

Well his bullet certainly killed a cop. He may have killed the President of the USA

>jump and take a bullet for jfk
>with my last dying words, tell him to build a wall on the Mexican border

Acetone, hydrogen peroxide and an acid as a catalyst, if it needed to be big.

The reaction time usually takes a day for full yield, but with a high enough purity of hydrogen peroxide I bet I could make some and filter it within an hour.

>Disclaimer: Don't fucking try this. Extremely shock, friction, heat sensitive. Can not be stored safely due to sublimation.

You end up with President Rober Kennedy a few years later, who is not assassinated due to tighter security from dual killings.

He passes the reparations act where all niggers are given half of all white wealth and every first born white daughter for the next 100 years.

In 2016 the last white american dies from gang rape by niggers.

>ya blew it

Do nothing.

It's self preservation

Great i'm on another watch list.

You wouldn't get jailed just for firing a gun in the air, you'd just get held in police custody and some minor charge. I'd imagine.

anything that is explosive. modified fireworks could even work. doesnt have to be a big explosion because the goal is only to have a serious enough threat to shut down JFKs motorcade and either have him leave dallas or have security increased

alternatively if i could not acquire materials fast enough i would go to one of the many anonymous payphones and tell the authorities i found a bomb. With a presidential visit theyd have to take it seriously and it could possibly buy some time to further prevent a tragedy

if i could be armed with more 21st century info other than "jfk is gonna die" i would attempt to also track down oswald

>grabbing a gun off a cop's belt and discharging it in a crowded area near the president of the united states
>you'd just get held in police custody and some minor charge. I'd imagine.
m8. I'd say I'd be lucky to survive but honestly I'd probably be luckier to be killed then and there.

but seriously, my plan is the only type that I'd be comfortable with. "Shoot Oswald" is a sexy plan but it falls apart if the multiple shooters theory is true. Same goes for muh grassy knoll if the multiple shooters theory is false. without some kind of convincing tech or film or whatever, you're not convincing kennedy's people not to drive through Dallas, so your only option left is to cause a disturbance.

I doubt it. Fun fact though, acetone peroxide is what the sandniggers typically use for IEDs if they can't get some old mortar shells.

>Go back equipped in SARCOS Gen VI exo suit with full armament.

>Pretend to be an alien.

>Kill everyone in the city EXCEPT for the president and first lady. Tell him mars declares war.

>Whisper in his ear "the game"

>gets on the floor, everyone walks the dinosaur.

>if i could be armed with more 21st century info

You know everything you know today.

>>gets on the floor, everyone walks the dinosaur.

awwwwwwww

>Literally The Boss

>TFW you will never own pic related, the Double Patriot.

Jesus how beautiful is she, fuck JFK, fuck destiny and history, I'm gonna go to Jodie and live our life together.
Sarah Gadon is one of the most beautiful women in the world btw

>3 hours, just enough time for me to change the world
> It's 12:25 PM
>JFK is just making the turn onto Elm Street
>"Hello thaya folks. Thanks for comin aught today." He says as he waves to those in the crowd
> Oswald starts to line up Kennedy in his sights
>suddenly the crowd is distracted by repeated honking growing closer
>JFK and Oswald both turn to look
>Suddenly a Sd.Kfz mounted with 2cm Flakvierling leaps over the grassy knoll at top speed
>The men aboard are all dressed, head to toe, in authentic Nazi officer's uniforms
> I look to JFK and shout "Wir mussen den Fortbestand unserer Rasse bewahren und auch die Zukunft arischer Kinder sicherstellen!"
>Within a fraction of a second the 2cm cannon is demolishing the 6th floor of the Book Depository building
>the 20 HE rounds have totally destroyed the 6th floor causing the 6th and 7th floors to collapse upon themselves
>We all offer JFK a proper Roman salute
>JFK salutes back as a single tear rolls down his face
>We slam the Sd.Kfz back into high gear and drive back over the grassy knoll and disappear in a massive bright blast of plasmatic electrical energy
>The crowd is blinded by the flash and once they look back all they see are thousands of Nazi posters and flags gently floating to the ground in our wake

Truly a Sup Forums rescue mission, 10/10 would watch a film about it

Go find some negress that has yet to be tainted by the coming from LBJ and have her ride my cock. After that I'd hide somewhere with a good view, take some pics and then wait the years so I could shitpost on Sup Forums with the pics

>truly inspirational

Let Kennedy Die, He was an admirable man but saving him is to short term.
I would immediately set up a new identity for myself as well as begin being a "inventor".
I would build a corporation that pushes clean energy and other tech decades ahead of time.
Once I had financial and social power I would make a push into politics,Slowly taking over the democratic party and twisting it to my will.
I would ensure the Clinton's never rise to power and ensure that the U.S never begins to slip in it position of number 1.
I would prevent the destruction of the nuclear family and the counter culture that has infected America.
Kennedy would be a worthy sacrifice to save the world, saving Kennedy would show your hand far to early.

>who the fuck else on my floor is posting on Sup Forums?

invent facebook

Go to Bobby Kennedy and tell him that the Israelis are planning to assassinate his brother, with LBJ's collusion, as well as help from prominent jews in America.

But only after it's too late for him to stop the assassination.

If Bobby Kennedy goes on TV just a couple of hours after the President's brain's have been splattered all over the place and says that the Israelis did it, you can kiss goodbye to jewish domination of America for ever

?

they're in the building with you - quick, run!

Spoilers: God doesn't allow time travel and even if he did, he wouldn't let you blatantly interfere with his judgement.

If JFK hadn't died by the bullet that day, it would've been a car wreck, a sudden heart attack, poison, or a thousand other things you can imagine. When it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

This hypothetical is mute and clueless about affairs.

Happening time

ex-filtrate quickly

I assume you have all the software in place to burn your hard drives

Grab your go bag.

Take the fire exit.

tell that secret service agent to keep his finger off the trigger so when the shot does happen it doesn't hit kennedy.

tell them lbj did it so he doesn't get the blacks riled up.

What if god allowed it this time.

What would you do?