Did funny quirky rants about the Bush administration pre 2008

Did funny quirky rants about the Bush administration pre 2008
Now does resistance style broadcasts as if listeners tune in on ham radios trapped in a bomb bunker eating cans of dog food just to survive
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Khrtwxm-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=mdwLuW1QcZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was liberal Glenn Beck, we just didn't realize it since making fun of Bush was mainstream

>going from ESPN's resident retard and MSNBC's headline shill to making youtube videos for GQ

Bush wasn't nearly as stupid as Trump.

But what did he do during 2008-2016? Quiet times for liberal pundits? It's like they had an agenda or something.

made a campaign contribution which was against msnbc rules and his contract forbid him from political news shows for like 2 years, everyone moved on

He needs to stick to fucking baseball.

He doesn't work well with others

he also voices a whale on the reddithorse show

Voice acting is where he belongs desu

SCUM.RUSSIAN SCUM

Maybe it's because of that time he raped a 20 year old intern named Katy Tur.

>tfw you're too batshit even for al gore
>LARPing for GQ on youtube

Nah, Olbermann was pretty good even if you disagreed with him politically. He was also great on Sportscenter with Dan Patrick.

I really liked Olbermann's show on MSNBC back in the day. I've heard he doesn't get along well with executives though.

While he makes some good points on his new little Youtube thing it's most just a rant and gets old quick. He needs one larger show where he can have different segments like Bill Mahr does.

Name one good point Olbermann has made on his youtube show.

He could have all the exact same opinions that I do and I would still want to beat him to death.

This guy completely lost his fucking mind. I thought he was good on ESPN but Jesus fucking Christ, Trump drove him insane.

His stance on James Comey

Trump drove a lot of people insane, it's like 9/11 again for these people. A "How is this possible?" moment of complete shock

Should have stuck with voice acting and baseball

But seriously how is this possible? The American people literally elected a game show host who's only policy proposals are building a wall and mean tweets

When he wasn't talking about politics, his 2013-2015 ESPN show was fucking great.

this t឴b឴h f឴a឴m

>You will never sniff Olbermann's freshly soiled diaper after doing his GQ short.

LMAO KEITH OLBERMAN IS A DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

WOULDNT EVEN LET HIM CALL A BALL GAME THESE DAYS

Went to current TV, got fired.
The guy literally cant hold down a job.

Saddest thing is, that it's a gimmick to try and get his ass back on TV.

Id rather have a retard ruin the country than have another one of the political elite keep the status quo.

8 years of Obama and RAMPANT cultural Marxism that was turned up so much that even normies are sick of it. Liberals really went off the rails during Obama's second term and alienated a lot of moderates and people who don't just tow party line. By the time the election rolled around, people were ready for Trump to burn it all down and start over again.

He won because he went after the rust belt and Florida which Hillary neglected. It's pretty simple, she lost because like almost everyone else she didn't think Trump had a chance.

I liked his show, he was the only "talking head" show on ESPN that talked baseball without disdain and for substantial time.

>destruction of landmark and thousands of American lives on American soil
>mean orange man says bad things about muslims and mexicans

Meanwhile the chick he banged when they were both at MSNBC so she could get a leg up in the business is now a senior correspondent and regularly fills in as host for other shows

Shame about her mom/dad though

sat next to that faggot at a washington nationals game two years ago and told him if i heard him talking about politics during the game i was going to pour a beer on him. he kinda laughed like he thought i was kidding, then he said something about don't worry that was his day job, something like that. i don't even think he believes in all his tard nonsense, he just does it like an act and likes the attention it gets him. i think that's what the majority of those talking heads are, just an act

SHE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP IN WISCONSIN

SHILLARY LOST ALL BY HERSELF, SHE DRANK HER OWN 99% POLLING KOOLAID AND THOUGHT IT WAS AUTOMATICALLY HER TURN

MUH RUSSIA HAD NOTHING DO WITH HER LOSING

RUSSIA WANTED TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY, HILLARY WAS A KNOWN AND SHE WAS SHIT FOR RUSSIA

RUSSIA THREW PROPAGANDA INTO THE RING FOR THEIR FAVORED CANDIDATE JUST LIKE CIA THREW OUR PROPAGANDA INTO THE RING IN UKRAINE AND COUNTLESS OTHER ELECTIONS WORLDWIDE, BOTH SIDES DO IT AND KNOW THEY DO IT, WHO GIVES A SHIT, NOBODY IN THE PAST, EXCEPT FOR SORE LOSER SHILLARY

Best thing is, in 2015 she was going nowhere, stuck in London and got the Trump gig because the other correspondents had nailed themselves to Bush and Clinton. The Trump gig was supposed to be a couple of months until he crashed out, she ended up riding it all the way through.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Khrtwxm-Mo

YOU'RE NOT REPORTING IT KATY

Which is?

It runs in the family

never forget

>I'LL SEND YOU OUTTA HERE IN AN AMBULANCE YOU GOT THAT YOU FILTHY KIKE?!?!

what did this beautiful woman mean by this?

KEK

Olbermann has always been a bit of a cartoon

ayyy lmao

HES GOT A GOOD RADIO VOICE AND USED TO DO A DECENT PLAY BY PLAY

TOTAL NUTTER THESE DAYS, DRUMPFSESSED

>you just assaulted me
>YEAH BUT YOU WUZ ANTAGONISING HER N SHEIT

Truly rage-inducing

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

But they're really good rants.

All I remember about him is Anne Coulter trolling him on where he went to college and he went on an insanely buttmad rant on his show about it

>tfw no more redeye to bully keith olbermann

youtube.com/watch?v=mdwLuW1QcZI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann

>Alma Mater in the infobox is "Cornell University"

REEEEEEEE

I like the resistance gimmick. He's a performance artist

>pundit
>has an agenda
Seriously?

>BA in communications
>defending this

Dude is unhinged.