Pick one Sup Forums…

pick one Sup Forums…

either sexuality is based on attraction to a persons appearance, and having sex with the two on the left would be straight and normal

or sexuality is based on a persons genitals, and having sex with the right would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot logically pick both options.

well Sup Forums, which one is gay and which one is straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are both gay
checkmate athiests

They're both sick freaks, and any faggot who'd consider sticking their dick/vag in their general direction should be hung.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

The fact that you keep shilling this thread is sad.

It was told to you before, both are bad options.

Youre telling people to pick between jumping off a bridge and jumping off a building

>bridgelets on suicide watch xD

Being attracted to a man who looks like a woman is gay, because they still have a cock and balls and the personality of a man.

Being attracted to a woman who looks like a man is gay because she looks like a man.

As always, OP is a fag.

>tfw a woman has more muscle than I could probably ever have

I don't like dicks and I don't like girls who look like men but have a vagina.

Who are the qts on the left?

> that
> a lot of muscle

how much of a twink are you?

Oh look it's this thread again.

You have a bigger penis than she will ever have.

She would do anything for just one moment of having your penile region.

Sorry shill.

Not attracted to mentally ill gay men who sever their penises or mentally ill gay women that pump themselves up with hormones to look like a dwarf.

>the world is black and white
grow up
then come back

that's the result of taking hormones.

take test, and you will finally become an man, user.

>Being attracted to a woman who looks like a man is gay because she looks like a man.
But by that logic, it is straight to be attracted to the man who looks like a woman??

How would you know?

You might have jerked it to some traps somewhere along the line and never even knew it.

Hell, OP might be pulling a fast one on you and the ones on the left are normal women.

Oh yes I can- I can be attracted to normal gendered females and there's nothing you can do about it.

this, why is it so hard for these retards to understand

False equivalency.

It's both, actually. Genitals and appearance.

Neither of the options you presented are valid options for a heterosexual male. Being attracted to ANY sort of tranny instantly makes you a faggot.

Fucking anything that is even partially a dude is gay as shit.

leaf got it

sage this gay shit

Having sex with a transgender makes you gay
Problem solved you fucking retard.

leaf-tier posting

What if...
What...
If...
Both are shit?

The right's vag aint enough to make up for the D.
The left's titties and feminine features ain't enough to cancel out the cock, man hands etc.

Also, both sides would be bleeding heart transfags, so mentally ill and set to go like an IED at any moment.

maybe so. anyone can photoshop themselves or hide what they TRULY are. It's called being a fraud.

Is 50℅ of one thing, therefore 100℅ of the opposite?

Fucking kike.

How about picking none of them, because both options are stupid and undesirable? You don't stick your dick in crazy.
>trannyism is a mental illness

You pick neither. Mental patients aren't for sex.

>False dichotomy
No

>Mental patient
I get your point put the one on the right was actually born with female reproductive organs

It's called you being sexually attracted to a trap.

If you found out your prejudice would override your sex drive. Underneath it all you're still attracted to that trap's physical appearance.

be with girl:
>stop playing vidya all day
>stop watching that stupid anime shows.
>let's go shopping.
>we can't have sex right now. my cunt is bleeding again.

be with trap:
>let me suck your dick while you play vidya.
>let me suck your dick while you watch anime
>i don't want to go shopping, let me suck your dick instead

really really hard choice.

I would pick a trans girl that looked like the ones on the left over a real girl that looked the same

I fucking love sucking on dicks but I am not homosexual

wow... damn....

really makes you think huh?

Literally nowhere did OP suggest you have to choose one of these groups to be attracted to.

It's a logical argument attacking the premise that gender is determined solely by genetics and has nothing to do with appearance or personal choice.

Because if that premise is true, then fucking the one on the right is straight.

thank you! fucking retards on Sup Forums cant even understand basic logic

You can tell though

She's a nutjob who decided to get a big clit and grow a beard and caller herself a man. Crazy people are too risky to fuck.

so someone lies to me and then I'm a fag coz I didn't see through the lie. got it.

Something looks off about both of them to me.

There is gender attraction and sex attraction, and you must have both to be straight

/thread

source on the "girls"?

If you think being attracted to traps is gay, and you were attracted to a trap, then by your own standards you are gay.

You found them physically attractive and were turned on by their appearance right up until the moment you learned that they were a trap. Your sex drive was honest and unobstructed, but then your prejudice got in the way.

You can't retroactively not be attracted to them just because you learned a thing. That's like a girl learning that a man lied about being rich and declaring she was raped retroactively..

Ban both.
t. Atheist

Left would be easier for me to bone, yes, but I'd still rather not.

you're telling me this is gay? bs

Liking a transgender person is a class of faggotry all on its own

Are you that triggered transnigger from the other thread? Pathetic

Post the qts on the left

>attraction
Thats not how it works Faggot OP. XX or XY. Thats all there is to it and all the surgery and hormones in the world cannot change that. Probably why so many Trannys fucking off themselves... because deep down they know this truth better than anyone.

both fags

both should be in a mental hospital

both are likely to off themselves anyway

> XX or XY. Thats all there is to it

so that means right is completely straight then right?

fucking retard

>any straight man even suggesting they would rather fuck a bald dude with a pussy over a passable trap

Fashy pansexual here. The trannies in this picture are not what most trannies look like. They are probably 1%ers such as models. As for the question op asked. Well I think when it comes to trannies it depends on how far into the transition they are in. Usually it takes about 3 years before it's not considered weird to have sex with them. That's why they need degenerates, degentarates are the only people who will fuck them while in transition and recognize their fantasy gender.

A guy was coming at me and threateningly reaching into his pants, so I shot him.

Had I known he was just taking out his business card, I may not have gone through with it.

Its queer, which is distinct from gay. They both have gender attraction cis-gender aligned with the gender they identify. They are straight in all sex and gender alignments, however, since they themselves do not identify gender with their born sex, they are queers.

I'm not attracted to any of those freaks. You can literally tell every tranny. None of you freaks look convincing in the least bit.

>let me suck your dick while you play vidya.
>let me suck your dick while you watch anime
>i don't want to go shopping, let me suck your dick instead

mmm, la dolce vita

What's even the fucking point?

hanged

i still don't understand why do you want everyone to be a faggot like you, user.
>an apparently normal cake is full of shit inside
>normal user: fuck, i don't want to eat this anymore, it's full of shit inside!
>OP: hey, you wanted shit all the time, ok?
that's your logic, now grow up and suck a dick or something your kind does, fuck off.

>man fucking a woman who acts like a man
>straight

They both deserve a bullet through their skull

/thread

instead of Buck Angel you could also use this for right

For what?

Both are gay. The ones on the left are gay because, even though they look like females, they are still men, and have a mutilated penis as a "vagina" that no straight male would stick his penis in.

The one on the right is gay because, even though she is a female, she has pumped herself full of testosterone and has heavily masculine features. You couldn't tell she was a ftm trans from far away as all those masculine features would make her register as a male in your brain, which straight men aren't attracted to.

This. Fuck your surgical freakshows.

>autist tries to apply his simple minded logic
>fails to apply common sense
>rages because nobody "gets" it
everyone gets it but you and a few non-functional autists like you OP

both are gay and so are you

this

its kinky

But what if she has a feminine penis?

What the fuck are you talking about? They are both literally gay.

Fucking ugly women doesn't make you gay nigger.

It doesnt matter, they are both degenerate

how are they the same height?

Isn't that technically showing lady nipples in public and basically worse than murder in America?

I don't need to pick a chick with a dick from a man with a pussy.
I can always pick a chick with a pussy.

bump

fucking the one on the left is homo because it has a dick, fucking the one on the right is homo because you're fucking a woman who looks like a man

/thread

The people on the left are not "girls" they are men that had surgery

The person on the right is also a man that had surgery

Sage and report this dumb shit

I don't care about genitals, as long as they have a butthole. I prefer women most of the time, but like to mix it up with fembois and trannies.

>picking between gay shit and very ugly muscular bald tattooed woman with moustache
They are all defect, it's like fucking a physical born retard pogenia woman who's been born with two heads and broken back.

No the person on the right is a woman who has had surgery.