Trending worldwide on Twitter

>Trending worldwide on Twitter
Hahaha fuck Marvel. They deserve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/83051484/#83053348
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting mad about every silly capeshit storyline
This is sad.

I wonder how many from those 55.4K actually bought comic.

>implying marvel hates this

They're probably jerking themselves off to all this outrage and anger right now.

>make fans mad
>profit

damn near every time

You act like it's not going to be retconned or revealed to be some great twist or whatever soon.

This is exactly what Marvel wanted.

Any publicity is good publicity.

I'd rather see Cap marrying Bucky then this bullshit. This is a guy who shook off the Ebony Blades' influence just by getting reminded he's Captain fucking America, but now he's murdering his buddies with just a little push from the Red Skull?

#FireRickRemender

>mfw Rich was right when he said Marvel wins

Bad publicity is good publicity, they just stole the thunder away from DC too.

Pic related is true today, more than ever.

This is exactly what Brevoort wants.

Eh. Too much outrage will definitely cost them readership this time.

Those crazy fuckers, they knew this would get all eyes back on them, i swear every fucking one is talking about this shit and how they want normal cap back.

They.. they wanted this, we fall for it.

You fools, this is exactly what Marvel wanted!

They thrive on outrage.

Hahahahaha
Hehehehehe
Hihihihihi
Hohohohoho
Huhuhuhuhu

No.

You assume capeshit readers don't have subhuman intelligence.

lmao

I'm greatly confused and missed last week's storytimes.

Can anyone please explain what the holy fuck is happening?

To be fair, it is just amazing timing. Cap 1 was already done and printed when all this DC Rebirth stuff went down.

Maybe if DC had known, the could have waited a week, launch Rebirth over next weekend and take over the hype.

Are these people paid by marvel to pretend to be retarded or are they just retarded?

Therefore, Marvel will consider it a massive success!

Steve Rogers is actually HYDRA.

>that amazing feel when you don't give a flying fuck
look at those fake nerds getting mad
the storytline is so transparent I'm not even going to read it just out of boredom
it's like fags crying over Superior Spider-man, like Peter wasn't going to come back. To be fair it's their fault for still following capes in the first place after a bunch of reboots and #1 issues within 5 years.

Basically, it's revealed that Cap is Hydra and secretly always was.

Poor Bru just wants to be left alone.

This makes complete sense, there's always been that empty seat at the Hydra round table.

Clearly, it's been Steve's all along.

So all the times he foiled HYDRA was actually all part of HYDRA's plan?

It's cute that you think this.

>people freaking out over a obvious Cosmic Cube/Mind Control/Time Travel plot

After Superior Spider-Man, how is anyone this gullible?

Long game, senpai.

>always

When? show.

You should have been here when Doc Ock "killed" Peter's remaining memories and then called him a fag in Superior Spider-man.
As if they haven't read a story in their lives, taking it personal.
These are the kind of people who read these comics.

>that amazing feel when you don't give a flying fuck

My nigga, what an amazing week, I get to laugh at both brands of big two babbies.

>What?! Don't make him a bad guy, make him gay!

Yeah. They created this clickbait of an issue and ending to coincide with the movie's release, not with DC's Rebirth stuff.

>Cap's movie comes out
>two weeks later it's revealed that CAPTAIN AMERICA in the COMICS is a NAZI
The whole boyfriend thing happening the day before this is just the icing on the cake for them.

The overwhelming majority of people who tweeted that only know him from the movies, don't know how comics work, and genuinely believe Steve is gonna stay a nazi until they retcon it later.

Marvelshill pls
It's retarded.

>implying this isn't EXACTLY what they wanted
You're a fucking idiot.

Huh, that's stupid.

>After Superior Spider-Man, how is anyone this gullible?
Even before that. how can anyone be this gulible after Death of Superman?

>The whole boyfriend thing happening the day before this is just the icing on the cake for them.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Marvel themselves started that. The mouse is everywhere, afterall.

user, it was pretty clear in the ISSUE ITSELF that this is all just Red Skull mindfuckery.

Thanks for making me remember that. It's like these morons aren't self aware of how predictable capeshit is.
>The overwhelming majority of people who tweeted that only know him from the movies, don't know how comics work, and genuinely believe Steve is gonna stay a nazi until they retcon it later.
Someone should tell them Red Skull has had psychic powers since 2012 and could easily rewrite Steve's memories.

>After the Death of Superman, how is anyone this gullible?

Fixed.

And so obviously a fakeout, what annoys me is that the first arc of him being back they brainwash him, sort of just like how when Sam first became Cap one of the first arcs he had was becoming a fascist dick due to his alignment being reversed in AXIS.

Red Skull implanted false memories into Steve of him being indoctrinated into HYDRA as a child, making him think that he's just a HYDRA sleeper agent.

I'm happy people care this much about Captain America. It's mostly normies who won't even read the book but at least it's better than nothing.

>#SayYestoGayCap

tbf out of Cap vs Zemo vs Red Skull, Cap is probably the fascist to follow.

Exactly, but people act like it's real and shit.

Yep, it makes exactly that much sense.

It's hilarious because most of them won't ever read that issue

They probably think it's about the next movie.

I think we should take some wisdom from Brubaker.

We should stop reading superhero comics.

>People are outraged at something that is clearly shown within the issue itself to be mind control fuckery from the red skull.
It's like they don't read comi-oh wait those are marvel """fans""".

They deserve people who don't read comics getting mad about something they only barely heard about?

But that didn't happen with All-New All-Different Marvel Now.

I like the fact they're actually using Captain America as a symbol of Donald Trump.

It let's us all take a look in the mirror, see what we're becoming.

user, this is the same HYDRA that was secretly in control of SHIELD all along despite SHIELD constantly busting up HYDRA operations just for it later to be revealed that Fury actually controlled HYDRA controlling SHIELD as part of a big keikakku

Wait, actually, technically this isn't the same HYDRA as that, since this is Red Skull's new HYDRA which was only just created and doesn't have any ties to the original other than the name and logo.

Why is he even involved?

Also, does he know that he can just close his eyes?

I think it's nice that Cap's Marvel's golden boy at the moment.

People who don't read comics dragging him in. They searched online for "captain america writer" and got Brubaker since he wrote a very long and well received Cap run.

Remember that time Falcon was a pimp?

All-new All-different Marvel NOW doesn't start until this Fall, user.

#1 in market share and unit share, baby!

>inb4 star wars, muh #1's, d-double shipping, etc

>Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, writer Nick Spencer added to Brevoort’s statements that this is the real Steve, saying, “Issue 2 will lay a lot of our cards on the table in terms of what the new status quo is, but the one thing we can say unequivocally is: This is not a clone, not an imposter, not mind control, not someone else acting through Steve. This really is Steve Rogers, Captain America himself.”

Who the fuck is Rich? I've seen him mentioned so many times today.

You're a dipshit shill but Sup Forums will fall for it anyway.

So he's outright lying about it to pretend like it's a clever twist.

Rich Johnson from Bleeding Cool. Loves his clickbait, and lurks Sup Forums for juicy tidbits. He's a tool.

>#1 in market share and unit share, baby!
If you get rid of Star Wars and the number 1s, they're barely beating Image in sales.

Heheheheh.

Wells, someone tell him to just close his eyes then. It will die out in a couple of days, just fucking close your twitter thing for that long.

>“We knew it would be like slapping people in the face," confessed Brevoort. "The idea of Captain America means something very primal and very strong to the people of this nation, and they have a very visceral reaction when you get to something like that. You want people to feel and react to your story. So far, so good.”

>"We like slapping our fans in the face" - Tom Breevort

Guess what? Sometimes you have to shock people into realizing they're about to elect a fascist.

What was it Brevroot said abut making readers mad that makes them more money?

>he's outright lying
No he isn't. He's saying that it's
>not a clone
>not an imposter
>not mind control
And he's right. It's none of those things.

It's false memories implanted into him by the red skull to make him think he's a HYDRA sleeper agent. It's still literally Steve Rogers, so not a clone or an imposter, and he is acting under his own volition, so it isn't mind control or someone acting through Steve.

b-but anyone that hates what we do is just a vocal mi-m-minority!!!!

Are you kidding?
That exact logic has kept Slott on Spider-man for, what's he at now, over a decade?

I can't wait until DC wins for a month in sales and the #1's shitposting goes the other way. Then, they lose the next month (because >DC) and we swing the other way.

And so continues the big 2 babby war.

He deserves this for being the guy to kickstart Zemo-is-evil-again.

I count implanting false memories as a form of mind control, so from my perspective he's lying.

>They deserve this
Implying that marvel aren't happy about this.

Are we getting played by Marvel?
are they Jewing us by giving them FREE advertising? is the gay cap shit also part of their master plan?

yeah remember when Peter died for good and Spock was the new permanent Spider-man? Such good times

Of course.

>Are we getting played by Marvel?
Yup, and the teenage girls are the target.

Well congratulations, they got themselves count. Now what's the next step of their master plan?

Fuck you.

So is the Grand Jewish Conspiracy, user. They're playing both sides.

>this is Red Skull's new HYDRA which was only just created and doesn't have any ties to the original other than the name and logo.

Which explains perfectly how Steve has been a member since the 40's!

It's really annoying that the first thing people want to do with whoever is the current Cap is ask "But what if he went heel?"

At least save that for the third or forth arc, people.

This has been going on for years before the SJW shit. I think it started around Civil War or OMD.

Yes, yes, and yes. That you are somehow only realising this now is really pretty amazing.

Here's another something that might just blow your mind. You know all those "whor" threads where people would yell and scream for 500+ posts, and then proceed to make another whor thread immediately after where they would yell and scream for 500+ posts ad nauseam for weeks on end? Those are shill threads. "Whor" wouldn't have sold nearly as well as it did if people didn't get completely fucking anally obliterated by it.

They do things to make you angry in hopes that you then take that anger and make sure EVERYONE KNOWS how angry you are about "thing that happened in comics." And when people start screaming about how angry they are over "thing that happened in comics," guess what happens? A bunch of people who would ordinarily never have given a fuck about what happens in comics suddenly care about what's happening in comics, giving them more publicity and causing people to buy the comic to "see what all the fuss is about."

Comics sales increase. Everytime. Without fail. And you have no one to blame but yourself unless your response isn't "eh, I'll just ignore it and move on."

Apathy is the enemy for Marvel. Not anger.

What did I do?

>They deserve this.
It's free publicity, you moron. They literally couldn't have planned this better. In fact I'm not convinced they didn't plan this to begin with.

>they got themselves caught
user, Brevoort has admitted this on multiple occasions. They don't hide the fact that this is their "master plan." They have explicitly said that "anger leads to controversy and controversy leads to sales."

This is so retarded. What happened to letting creators do what they want? I'm all for keeping social politics out of comics, but this is an opportunity for a great story. Creatively we let the writer do what he wants, and if it doesn't work this will reflect in comic sales.

>They deserve this.
55.4k worth of free advertising?

m80, you what?

desustorage.org/co/thread/83051484/#83053348

It is not on the side of the person being harassed to look away or have to remove themselves because a group of people are being crazy at them.