DUDE WEED LMAO

Why are millenials so hung up on getting marijuana legalized? After it's legal and sold in stores, it'll be taxed to hell, and they'll end up spending more of their parent's money to buy it than before.

Then illegal weed will be market pressured into existing.

And Native American lands will make bank.

Decriminalization is the best option. People are so fucking retarded its not even funny. "Yeah legalize weed so i can pay tax on it".

Yes, normies are dumb. The smart stoners will continue to buy from their dealers.

As you get older it's hard to find weed reliably. People have careers, wives, mortgages. Nobody in your social circle is bothering to sell weed.

Are normies just out for social acceptance or something? Maybe they think legal=okay.

Depends where you live, but I've moved all over the country within 3 years and never had a problem meeting dealers. If you're steeped in a culture and simply befriend people and ask them if they smoke, you'll get a lot of people who are dealers or know some.

why would it be taxed to hell? is alcohol taxed to hell? plus you can grow your own?

>is alcohol taxed to hell?

Yes

The price of a pack of cigarettes is something like 90% tax in some states. Do you honestly thing that perennially broke blue states like California and New York won't jump on a new revenue source?

thats why you grow it

because that's how most of us make money

Young people only care about things that can get them a short rush of feeling good.
Legalizing things gives that short rush.
Actually reforming systems is way to complicated for them to understand.

It's an agricultural product. You obviously don't possess a rudimentary understanding of economics.

When I see him sitting like that, I'm embarrassed for him.

Because some of us are grown-ups and believe in principles such as liberty and freedom, and think the laws should be just. In other words, unlike you, we don't think the laws should cater to our particular whims.

I don't like hip hop, but I don't think it should be illegal.

I really don't like burqas and niqabs, but I do believe in freedom of religion and a citizen's right to wear whatever clothing they want. So I wouldn't ban burqas, I wouldn't support arresting women for wearing them.

Same goes for weed. I don't like it myself, I drink beer. No one should tell me I can't enjoy beer in my own home, and I'm not going to ban weed just because I don't personally use it.

Can you even comprehend this, OP?

Because they are self obsessed hedonists

depends on where you live.

where I am nigger dealers with illegal guns might as well be federally protected merchants

How can one sit like that? Is the weed guy a megafag or what? Does he had his balls removed? It would explain a lot.

>it'll be taxed to hell

wow Sup Forums is full of dumb fucks

There's absolutely no fucking reason for it to be even more expensive, except apparently everyone is a dumbfuck who will gladly let the government fuck us over for it because they feel like they can't get it any other way

Fucking dumbasses

slide thread, canada shit post, even most conservacucks dont give a shit about dude weed anymore sage in all fields

Top shelf medical grade cannabis is really cheap right now anyway. It costs way less to use it everyday than food.

I do think even with the higher taxes it will still be cheaper though due to mega-corporations mass producing it.

Hell no its not cheap 10 $ a gram up to 25 $ a gram and wax can go from 20-100$ a gram way overpriced grow it yourself or dont smoke califag here

>higher taxes
The taxes on it are already really high since the government confiscates about 4 and a half million pounds per year and arrests thousands of people.

In what dimension do you live where you can find a gram for less than $10?

And taxes on marijuana is what most potheads use as an argument for legalization. Why would that be a bad thing?

In every part of the US _anyone_ with an internet connection and some money can buy top-shelf medical-grade bud for $10 a gram, they could also buy large amounts of lower quality cannabis for dirt cheap prices, literally less than $1 per gram.

Eating enough food costs way more than a cannabis addiction.

Grow it your self my man i do and ill buy 3 plants for 20$ and get 3 lbs not giving clubs or nigger drug dealers my money

Actually legalizing weed isn't a bad idea. It's far less toxic than alcohol, it doesn't need chemical altering, it'll free up a shit load of prison cells for actual crimanals, good source of tax revenue....

This bullshit about it being a stepping stone drug is nonsense.

> Why are millenials so hung up on getting marijuana legalized?

Because the majority of weed smokers, even at the lowest possible scale (retail / fast food) are contributing members of society who don't want their life, livelyhood and future all fucked in a heartbeat because they imbibe a relatively harmless plant?

I havent smoked weed since i got a job for that very reason, and were it legal you bet your bottom dollar i'd pay a +10-20% tax (that you still might end up paying similarly depending on how scummy your dealer is) for the knowledge that i wouldn't go to jail or lose my job for doing it.

Also most people don't have time or the desire to keep in contact with weed dealers / moronic stoners who have 10+ dealers, so the moment their one reliable dealer gets busted or one pot smoking friend quits / gets busted, they're straight up fucked as far as getting drugs is concerned even if they don't care about the law / their job security.

> 3 plants
> 3 pounds.

Are you a hydro god or just spitballing?

Are those pins supposed to look like gunshot wounds?

It's not about prices. It's about not getting sent to prison for a harmless "crime", the act of which gives power and money to criminal dealers while doing nothing to actually stop drug usage.

Because making crims of people who smoke weed is retarded.

>hydro god

Normally the really huge yields like that are from outdoor grows.

One thing I have noticed in Eugene where marijuana is legal.

Marijuana was the major illegal thing that most people were doing so good relations with the police have increased 10 fold. There is nothing like the feeling of not having to worry about having a little weed on you ruining your life if you happen to get stopped by an officer.

The ease of mind is what people want.