/who/ - Doctor Who General

Wilf edition

Previously: boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/83119891

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-the-pyramid-at-the-end-of-the-world-advance-review-84948.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vz7LHAPnX68
youtube.com/watch?v=45d8kn5hApg
youtube.com/watch?v=U5IYT9FdTRk
twitter.com/cielamisseh/status/867470015704047617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dammit

first for chinbellkino hype

A courtesy bump from your friends at /lbg/:^D

PC Tom Campbell is best companion.

>wilf will never come back
Why even live?

If Wilf and Kandyman fought to the death, who would wank over it?

Who would wank over it in the Doctor Who universe? Or real life?

No, in a virtual universe inside the Doctor Who universe.

Then it's obvious who.

doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-the-pyramid-at-the-end-of-the-world-advance-review-84948.htm

I'M A HOLOGRAM, Sup Forums! I DON'T EXIST!

I̧̤͈̭̞͖͎̻͝ͅ'̷̴̴̜̻͇̫̤̗͈̣̗̟̼̟͔̗̪Ṃ̴̛̜̰̘͈̱̪͕͕̱̮̜̫͔͜͝ ̢̦̩̼̣̝̮͉̗̳̪̯̘̞̣̖̯̤N̸̻̬̯͎̟̹̬͙̺͟͝O̷̧̭̱̻̭̯͈̳͈̭̗̺̥̝̱͇ͅT̴̮̻̖͉̘̳͓̺́͘͟ ̢̛͖͕̭̩́͟R̶̯̻͔͚̯͇̥͇̀͢͟ͅE̶̴̡͈̭̭͙͈͔̝̙̥̘̯̮͟A̶̛͖̪͓̯͖̮͇̦̰̬̘̯̹͝L̡̬̞̘͍̟͝͝!̶̡̗͈̻͔̜̫͈͓͙̜̪͢͜

>even a certain president gets a little jab
ayy

THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF

is Moffat bringing back Kandyman?

NO, CHIBNALL IS!!!

>I have some information from a certain source which has the Simm Master involved with the Cybermen and possibly he is the reason the Cybermen exist, which would be a major development/revelation in the Cybermen mythos.

>I cannot say for certain that the Master is behind the creation of the Cybermen because my information is incomplete, but I know the Simm Master is involved with the Cybermen.

WHO /HYPE/ FOR CYBER SIMM

>Simm master created the cybermen

HOLY SHIT

What the FUCK was Moffat thinking?

Secret origin of Kandyman when?

15 Minute Manifestation Review
youtube.com/watch?v=vz7LHAPnX68

Why is /who/ so dead?

There are multiple factors.

- Series 10 is not that intertaining. Instead of going all-out Moffat is going slowly and full-stop, trying his best to establish characters. Which is good, in a way, but isn't that exciting to discuss 24/7

- Nuwho is 12 years old, people are getting tired

They can actually never have him back (on TV at least) without getting sued because he's too similar to Bertie Bassett

We're not dead, it's just much harder to use an imageboard when we're still blind.

Well, the Mondassians were converted because they were weakened by environmental disaster so we know that much about their origins already.

Who was the mastermind behind this conversion?

Was the disaster manufactured?

I'm not forgetting that someone on this forum who is knowledgeable claimed all of this series takes place on Mondas.

Yes, it seems very implausible, but if Mondas is Earth's twin, it probably has a parallel development .

They could just make him look like he did in the novelisation—a Frankenstein monster dusted with confectioner's sugar—without getting sued.

And they could even have a scene at the end where he dies and we see Gilbert M repairing him with robotic parts and candy (which is the same way the Doctor saved Nardole, by the way), as long as we don't see the finished result.

Brilliant!

Heh.

What kind of absolute dummy prefers Tenth over Eleventh anyway.

I am not sure how to feel about The Master creating the Cybermen.

But how do you feel about the Master creating the Kandyman?

Is that Simm?

Women.

Is Chibnall going to rely on established Who monsters?

Ohhhhhh snap!!!

What is this shite?

>dona;d trump resigns after damning criticism from british science fiction show

I want a real emotional scene with 12 and Wilf.

Ew...

>even a certain president gets a little jab
Emmanuel Macron? But how did they even know he'd get elected? At the time they were writing this, it still looked like Melenchon, Hamon, and Macron could split up the entire left-to-center two thirds of the country so badly that it would end up in a Fillon-Le Pen runoff.

Oh, wait, they meant President Duarte in the Philippines, didn't they. Never mind.

I agree, cocks are just more aesthetic.

The impeachment hearings, which were expected to last weeks if not longer, ended in only 4 minutes after former Trump supporter Jason Chaffetz said, "Dude, didn't you guys see the joke in that show that almost half a million people watched on BBC America? Let's just skip the hearing and go straight to a vote."

Finally someone who's got his mind on the right thing.
A big throbbing cockle.

Is /who/ gay?

Only as gay as Doctor Who.

(In other words, yes.)

Remember this /who/?

youtube.com/watch?v=45d8kn5hApg

RTD can do nothing original

I try not to.

As if 10 would ever just think that to himself instead of shouting about how many lives he's saving so everyone can hear.

lol

kek

>that one audio where eight says the cybermen "deserve to be oppressed"
rude

Well /who/, my phone bricked, any good recommendations for a new mobile?

iPhone 5s

So Donald Trump time traveller confirmed?

>instead of shouting about how many lives he's saving so everyone can hear.
When did he ever do that?

That's Gareth!

youtube.com/watch?v=U5IYT9FdTRk
>extremis.mp4

Are you italian, Cloister?

>Off you go, Clom.
>Back home, Adipose Three.
>Shallacatop, Pyrovillia and the Lost Moon of Poosh. Sorted. Ha!
>Ha!

Not only is he shouting it to an audience rather than thinking it silently to himself, he's got an extra two 10s to do it with.

Ive been accused of such but, no. I stole that pic from twitter
twitter.com/cielamisseh/status/867470015704047617

You damn I-talians, always stealing my twitters.

Also, why do you eat all that weird food instead of good old American stuff like spaghetti and pizza?

I just accidentally donated 75 pounds to a random streamer, but I wanted to donate only 1.
Holy shit I'm fucked.

There's nothing self-congratulatory about those lines. Also the scene is just them standing around in the TARDIS. If they didn't say anything, how would you know the planets are being successfully put back in the right places?

But what was the full story?

That wasn't smart.

>There's nothing self-congratulatory about those lines.

>Sorted. Ha!

haha what the fuck dude

Dunno. I eat mostly sandwiches.
No clue. I'd read some doctor/missy slashfic by Gar-bear anyday.

Holy shit! We're gonna be rich! People are donating 75 quid at a time!

t. random streamer

Is he supposed to be dead somber as he saves those planets?

As missy bent down to pick up her compact the doctor slowly walked up to her while stroking his large sonic screwdriver and with a hard thrust...................

Is a Galaxy S8 worth it /who/?

I'm disappointed that Gareth's not writing a whole mess of 12 NSAs. Considering how successfully he slashed everyone, even the heterosexual romantic lead in Shada, with the Doctor, imagine what he could do with an officially-sanctioned OTP.

THIS IS NAUGHTY

Go for a Galaxy 4 instead.

ear story eight is a sassmaster and I love him

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL :(

There's nothing wrong with the fact that not every hero is like Superman, saving the day with a look of grim determination (or at absolute most a wry smile to himself).

10 is a guy who shouts out his accomplishments to his audience and pumps his fist so they (and the actual audience at home) can all cheer him on. That's who he is. There's no reason you can't enjoy that. In fact, it would be boring af if every hero were like Superman, and I don't know why you want to pretend that the Doctor is.

There wasn't double verification system, and this exact donation system had currency choice settings, which I forgot about.

Kandyman

You big spastic

>10 is a guy who shouts out his accomplishments to his audience and pumps his fist so they (and the actual audience at home) can all cheer him on.
No, he doesn't. When he does shout it, it's a combination of excitement and the typical television trope of having characters say what they're thinking/doing out loud so the audience can follow it. There just happen to be other people in the room.

Mankandy

Saucy

The user who made the original reply implying it was a criticism of 10 rather than half the reason we watch him was silly, but pretending it's not true is even sillier.

10 is frequently a self-congratulatory hero who plays to the crowd. He announces that he's brilliant. He cheers his successes. Just like 2, and half his other incarnations. And RTD wants us to cheer along with him, and that's part of the fun (and he usually deserves it).

I've got some sauce here for you, user.

Shit thread.

What did he mean by this?

doctor poo

>tfw /got/poster and /who/ligan

Who /dual-generals/ here

Where the fuck is everyone
Why the threads have been so slow lately?
did everyone died at the attack in manchester?

Go to bed, Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

And you thought I was going to say Maisie.