You wake up with $100k USD in Moscow

You wake up in bed next to a sexy russian girl, that could be a call-girl...

You speak english and a bit of spanish. Your only useful skills are medium duty- automatic trucks, plumbing, septic tanks, IT and how to use a shovel.

You only have UK citizenship, but no significant ties to UK.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/02/16/business/global/16ikea.html
soundcloud.com/artofmanliness/308-reconsidering-trades-mike-rowe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out of the country ASAP.

why?
and to where UK?

>why?
Because I'm in R*ssia.
Wherever I came from.

Flee to the UK assap, move to the coutryside and ask for a job in a farm in exchange of food and shelter

1000 times better than russia

I'd fuck that Russian girl again before her cronies come in to murder me for that money

But every girl in russia is nice, and will fuck me...
No girl in UK will touch me...

Pay Russian to smuggle me to Finland.
Acquire fake passport in Finland, they speak English well.
Go to France as tourist, everyone thinks I'm just dumb American.

>100%
Survive for two days.
Then die due to starvation.

I dont understand...
Russia / Ukraine has the best women, and dirt cheap housing, food, everything...

Why does no one want to live there?

It seems like it could be the Thailand of Europe?

Let's say I wanted to open a McDonalds...

Would UK still be superior in every way, to own/manage a McDonalds or a Pizza Hut?

I am strong...
I will survive

It's Africa populated by white niggers

yes, but then it would be the holy land for opening a KFC, McDonalds and a Dominos...

Russia is not well known for their cuisine, like the blacks in america's south.

Russia doesnt know KFC, Mc and Dominos?
Lool

>yes, but then it would be the holy land for opening a KFC, McDonalds and a Dominos....
All these franchises are already in Rusisa dude.

Yes, why not go in and own a KFC?
I would imagine that the cost of a KFC in russia would be proportionate to the amount of money it generated, wages, and real estate...

In other words... I would expect it to be 1/3 of the price to start a KFC in Russia, than in West Coast USA (the livable part).

You don't want to be the first guy to own a franchise... You want to buy in, after everyone recognizes it, knows it, and secretly loves it even though they will bad mouth it to other people.

Russian business is notoriously corrupt
nytimes.com/2010/02/16/business/global/16ikea.html

Move to the UK, start septic tank cleaning business. Become self-made millionaire. Start TV-show about doing dirty jobs.

>being this delusional

>$100k in Moscow
buy a 2 room flat on the Moscow's outskirts and rent it to someone. Go back to my city then

>Implying he actually did work in his life

To anywhere in the EU because the UK is still technically in it?

I thought I listened to a podcast where he said that he owned a septic tank cleaning company... but I can't find a source for that statement anywhere.
Actually, I found it!
24:59 minutes in...
soundcloud.com/artofmanliness/308-reconsidering-trades-mike-rowe

If you have experience with septic tanks, you can work with septic tanks, just like Mike Rowe. Maybe he just used it as an example, I don't know.

This is probably more of an economics/business question.

I am asking what makes a city/country/area better for owning multiple McDonalds franchises?

McDonalds seems to exist in every area, are stores in countries like Russia or Thailand significantly different too run?

Would it be near impossible for a foreigner to run, frankly I have only met white, indian and filipino franchises, meaning they have a good command of the english language.

I'm scared of Russian girls now :(

>Thailand of Europe

They're not that common because the prices are so expensive. Only tourists and middle class (not many) Thais can afford it. Chiang Mai only has three. The market is small because not many people have the spending power.

Do people still like it?
I had a chinese girlfriend, she loved going to that shit... I always enjoyed a bowl of noodles or vegetable soup from the street vendors more.