Kek. Frogs

So I was happily scrolling through some Zoroastrian works....

The evil spirits of misdeeds is a fucking frog. What the fuck is going on guys.

>pic definitely related

More frog deities/spirits in other religions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
kek.jp/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ua_Dab
youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY
youtu.be/uboOTtSjjOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frog in Feng Shui

Frog= Prosperity.

Praise KEK!!

He fucking blessed me with dubs. What the fuck is going on.

>medieval culture

Views as a familiar/animal guide in magic.

Whoa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

KEK
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Kek.
High Energy Accelerator
Research Organization
高エネルギー加速器研究機構
KEK and Mt Tsukuba.jpg
Established 1 April 1997
Headquarters Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Director General
Atsuto Suzuki
Affiliations Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Website kek.jp/en/
The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (高エネルギー加速器研究機構 Kō Enerugī Kasokuki Kenkyū Kikō?), known as KEK, is a Japanese organization whose purpose is to operate the largest particle physics laboratory in Japan, situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. It was established in 1997. The term "KEK" is also used to refer to the laboratory itself, which employs approximately 900 employees.[1] KEK's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics, material science, structural biology, radiation science, computing science, nuclear transmutation and so on. Numerous experiments have been constructed at KEK by the internal and international collaborations that have made use of them. Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation, and was awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

He has blessed you with double dubs

HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK

Rolling for more praise

What the fuck is going on.

>Celtic: lord of all the earth
>western: rebirth

What have we tapped in Sup Forums? Praise him

Forgot pic

Ficke Ficke !!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ua_Dab

The frog god Nplooj Lwg is considered the creator of humans. Ntxwj Nyug and Nyuj Vaj Tuam Teem are the lords of the otherworld, determining life, death and reincarnation or rest in heaven. While Ntxwj Nyug is an indigenous deity, Nyuj Vaj Tuam Teem is thought to derive from the Jade Lord of Taoism.[6] Every house has an altar for the Dab Xwm Kab (god of good fortune).[1][4] Dab Pog is the goddess of babies.[4] Zaj Laug is the "Old Dragon" or "Dragon King".[9] Poj Ntxoog is a fearful female spirit associated with the tiger.[10] Yaj Yuam is an ancestral hero, the "Heavenly Archer", corresponding to the Chinese Houyi.[9] Other gods are of nature, such as Xob, the god of thunder and lightning, and Nkauj Hnub and Nraug Hlis, "Lady Sun" and "Lord Moon".[9] Chiyou (or Txiv Yawg) is worshipped as an ancestral god of the Hmong nation.

Sacrificing a frog in Estonian culture is rewarded with cleansing of sins.

Frogs are all powerful

Anyone see a trend in rebirth... Like the rebirth of our nation to a golden age!

Also... Check'em

>Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation,
Confirmed for browsing ∞

This can only be the work of Kek

I'm going to talk to my friend about getting one of these. They contain DMT in their venom

youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY

OMK

Holy Mother of Kek.

>Resurrection
I feel like kekism is like Christianity in it's initial stages where Christ was just guy fucking around gathering followers and we Sup Forums are the first apostles.

All holy books are keks holy books. All foretell of him in various ways.

Kek is a manifestation of Singularity.

>Kobayashi (Maru?)
also
>CP-violation

KEK

youtu.be/uboOTtSjjOE

Kek music

He has blessed thee.

Kek bless trump

All of the old pantheons are essentially interchangeable.

I believe in paganism because I find it astonishing that cultures and peoples separated by thousands of miles and thousands of years could revere and worship the same entities.

odin = shiva = mercury = woden = horus etc

The Romans noted the similarity between Mercury and the Irish god "among the gods Mercury is the one they principally worship. They regard it as a religious duty to offer to him, on fixed days, human as well as other sacrificial victims. Hercules and Mars they appease by animal offerings of the permitted kind" and adds that a portion of the Suebi also venerate "Isis". In this instance, Tacitus refers to the god Odin as "Mercury", Thor as "Hercules", and Týr as "Mars", and the identity of the "Isis" of the Suebi has been debated.

We even have our own God that represents the figure Baal. He presented himself to the Germanic peoples as Baldr or Balder.

One of Odin's sons in Norse mythology was called, 'BALDER,' which Hislop states comes from the Chaldee form of "Baal- zer", meaning the SEED OF BAAL. Quoting Alexander Hislop, 'The Hebrew z, as is well known, frequently, in the later Chaldee, becomes d. Now, Baal and Adon both alike signify 'master' or 'lord;' and, therefore, if Balder be admitted to be the seed or son of Baal, that is as much as to say that he is the son of Adon, and, consequently Adon and Odin must be the same.'

If anyone can help me figure out how KEK figures into our own ethno-religion I would be very interested.

I have seen people suggest that Baal and Kek are the same but I have yet to see proof.

Bet you ten bucks it's all a simulation.

PRAISE KEK!!

LET THE WORLD BURN.

A lot of cultures that are polytheistic have frog god that represent vitality and fertility.

Egypt= Huqet
Chine= Frogs are representative of birth