Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

>Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

>The West created this mess.

>It was you who divided up the land.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

TLDR shut the fuck up rat

wow, rly makes u allahu akbar

in all seriousness, while I think nations and people are responsible for their own actions, I do think the west has made bad decisions in the name of monetary interest

it's a result of dysfunctional democracy

>it wuz all da West

Lol fuck off, was the West responsible for the warlord Muhammad or the Umayyad Caliphate or the Ottoman empire? Islam has been about war and conquest for 1400 years long before there was even a "West".

Fuck you Muslim. I don't care what happened to your shitskinned people.

Global Crusade NOW
Bring it faggot

Mohammad sucks pig dick

stop right there criminal scum! this is the shill police speaking, youre under arrest!

go home your goat is waiting for you.

Google never gives any result to these walls of text, so I assume you actually spend time making these up or searching unlisted forums just to copypaste this shit here.

You make one of these threads every few minutes, it's getting ridicolous.

What the fuck man

>You are the cause of all of this

Yep we are the solution as well. Do not try to analyze it, this game is simply to complex for your retarded brain.

Deus Vult faggot. Your time has come.

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
We will. Just because something did something bad to you in the past doesn't mean that you should start acting like an animal and attack innocent people. Fuck Muslims for their retarded anti-civilization views.

Who gives a fuck about sand niggers.
Off to your hellhole already if you despise the west so much.

/////////////////////////////

Just for any poster who haven't been on pol today.

This is a spam thread that's been doing the rounds for the last few hours. All thanks to our murdering friends at the midf.

Counting down to our next brutal muzzie attack in Europe in 3,2,1 ......

////////////////////////////////////

>Fuck you Muslim. I don't care what happened to your shitskinned people.

You're gonna make a great angry, retarded grandpa some day. Make sure you call plenty of people cucks while it's still cool.

Go to bed, Trudeau.

..................SO you are saying its saudi arabias fault?

we know full well....we just dont care mate

the weak must fear the strong :v

laws are a social construct lel

>leafhammed

This is bait, see image attached

Well, west is superior and therefore we can kill and rape your people, you are not even humans and your religion is a joke, satanic joke to be my specific, your maoma or whatever is spelled was just a fucking mental deviant that managed to rally you fucking subhumans into a circle of violence and fantasy, you get what you deserve fucking shitskins

Your so called prophet is rotting in hel getting raped by pigs

Did not read, fuck Muslim terrortists. Mohammed sucks dog dick and raped children.

OK I agree, sorry for the retards who thought we could civilize you goat fuckers. Deport all Muslims back to Muslim land and let them kill each other to there hearts content. Shoot any Muslim leaving Muslim land.

If Muslims nuke or attack non Muslim nations we exterminate them with nerve gas until not one survives.

It was Islam that brainwashed every stupid shit skin into killing innocent people in their own countries.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Go back to sand land faggot.

>be angry at Globalists and Globalist puppets
>voluntarily be tools of the Globalists against isolationist groups....

Uh, No. You're in it for yourselves just as much as they are.

You fucks need to get out white nations, fix your shit then maybe you """people""" can eat at the big boys table

>the west created the mess

and soon were gonna clean it up...

>be koran carrying member of death cult
innocent because ...?

You sound a lot like the black people that blame me for slavery.

fpbp

You fuckers aren't human though. Why would we care?

Go back to fucking your goat wife, Muhhamed.

Bait. Remember to sage for the love of kek

>Islamists attack people
>It's someone elses fault
>They ultimately caused it through no fault of their own

So if I drive my car into the lake tomorrow, I can blame it on the insurance company for making me pay too much?
>I couldn't afford my insurance anymore
>I had to drive it into the lake
>You guys forced me to do this
>Why have a car if I can't drive?

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
Yes.
It is our fault We didnt finish you.
Had to bomb everything to the ground inckuding women and children, them the muslims problem would be actually solved.

Savages should be dealt with with savagery, leave them alive and they stab you in the back.

Still no arguments.

Jews willed it

Must be hard typing with a sheep on your dick you mongrel.
If killing innocents because youre mad is legitimate in your book then everything you wrote is as well, can't have it both ways kafir.
Man i miss my sniper days, all you towelheads understand is bullets.

STEALTH RARE

>37,800 people

You want to fuck with us? We killed millions of our own people over fucking nothing more than shitty treaties.

when you watch footage of World war one and see 100,000 people dead in a single day do you think you can fuck with us?

when you see 20 million russians dead in world war two and tens of thousands vaporized by out atomic weapons, you want to fuck with us?

You're fucking lucky you have it as good as you do right now. ISIS, The ayatollah, Saddam? they are fucking peanuts to what we can do. We are the Gods of war, don't keep fucking with us.

tl;dr

Even if it's our fault you and your people are still going to die, get over it or submit. You can't win and we will kill you all if you don't cut your shit real soon.

The west did create an environment for this
But it's basically the excuse >you gave me a loaded gun. It's not my fault I killed ten people with it

America has killed way more Muslims than Muslims killed Americans. You know what they say, and eye for an eye. This is justified and long overdue.

>OK I agree, sorry for the retards who thought we could civilize you goat fuckers

This is rich. You're on Sup Forums, a hivemind of conspiracy nutjobs, and you think the government was being honest about invading Iraq to 'bring Democracy to the people'?

9/11 was an inside job and jews run the world, but the US government was having a brief moment of clarity and charitability when they invaded Iraq?

Fuck off. If I wanted to hear a moderate talk I'd take a shit.

YAH MUDDAH

Fix your problems internally then, killing westerners won't solve anything.

>lets declare war on people that can literally exterminate us within the span of a day.

what could go wrong?

I don't remember the West driving a truck through a crowd of families celebrating a national day. Or some Christians going to behead a preacher of Islam and video it. Or shooting up meeting place with an assault rifle. Or bombing civilian areas for terrorism.

>the west created this mess

Really faggot? Because the history of muslims is rooted with killings and war. We should have never called off the crusades and wiped you out when we had the chance.

yes, this is general knowledge in Sweden
>tfw you're the biggest exporter of weapons in terms of % of gdp
feels bad man

Hey OP, non-muslim here.

I have a question

When Satan fucks the Prophet Mohammad in the ass, why does the Prophet Mohammad insist on making squealing pig noises and wants Satan to ask him "Who's a dirty little fucking pig, Mohammad? That's right! You are! Oink oink!"

Why does he like that so much?

DINDU
NUFFIN

You started it by taking OUR holy lands.

You followed a pedophilic Bedouin warlord whose cult retarded your scientific progress and opened you up to colonization.

Just stop being stupid and we won't kill you.

Yes, I'll agree with all of that. But nonetheless Islam is the big angry baby with a gun that will kill you if you look at it funny.

I'm sorry I mean to say: If you make a cartoon of Muhammed, or disagree that Islam is perfect, or... continue to exist or... like any religion but Islam or...

Life has other people in it. Grow up and get used to it.

Fuck yourself muslim scum.

This argument always gets me.
Yes, I agree that the US is the reason the Middle East got fired up (it was a bundle of sticks waiting for a match anyways), but how can you blame the entirety of the West?
For example: what did my country, Ireland, do to cause any trouble? Nothing. But yet, we must accept your filthy kind and masturbate whilst they fuck our people, or we're racist.
Until you mudslimes replace 'The West' with 'US', I will never agree with you on that argument.

Remove kebab

shut the fuck up and go back to being burned alive

Well I'm not western, so just leave is out of this you uncivilized shits.

Similarly what did Sweden ever do to the middle east? Yet that's one of the countrys that has been fucked the hardest by immigration from Muslims.

Suck a dick Achmerde, you copypasting faggot

Suck a pig dick.
Your people have caused nothing but death and suffering for 1000+ years.
Should be wiped out, every last man woman and child

oh shit his gonna akbar

>>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

Actually, this isn't 100% on us. We didn't see Libya's Arab Spring coming and by that time, Qaddafi was already being groomed as the poster boy for how western sanctions can "rehabilitate" a anti-American dictators. There was even talk of keeping him in power under the guise of "peacekeeping," but Muammar being Muammar responded as one would expect a ruthless dictator to do, and ruined any chance for the American public and the world to stomach an intervention in his favor. So we rolled with it and it played out like the shitstorm we expected it to.

Somehow right, but people didn't choose it, but they were manipulated to it.
I believe muslims should stay in their country, because the cultures can't function together.
But regards to USA going to the muslim countries, nothing new or special, as romans had client states and they conquered lands, now it is the same, only the USA being Rome.
Then we had slaves hold down physically, now we have student debts and consumer ways of life.
Everything is calculated more and more complex and better for a working class person to understand living under the rainbow and not seeing outwards of it.

Fucking Canada. Maybe the Trumpenfuher should build two walls.

this picture here>pic related
don't they seem similar by the idea?

I didn't do any of that stuff

slide thread

HIDE

IGNORE

SAGE

>allowing another race to dictate your government and geopolitics

If your people are weak enough to let the white man cuck them this hard, they deserve all the misery.

It was Saudi Arabia
The west just let them spread Wahhabism

Fucker, he was trying to coin his own money and get out from underneath the french jew's thumbs. He had to be stopped or his gold and silver backed currency would spread in prominence in surrounding nations. Don't you know anything. Literally the first thing the rebels did after taking power was to create a central bank connected with all the other central banks across the world. Non Jews are not allowed to run a monetary system, you gonna let some white nigger throw away 1800 years of hard work?

B8 B8 B8 B8 Bdfff8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8fd B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 Bdd8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 fdgB8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8dfg B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8 B8