Why have Muslims not attacked Canada? Are we that likeable?

Why have Muslims not attacked Canada? Are we that likeable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cpl. Nathan Cirillo

A: they have, and B: no, you're weak and silly

>Who is Zehaf-Bibeau
>Who is Ayanle Hassan Ali

Canada is irrelevant.

Smaller population, fewer targets, less political capital from staging an attack.

You don't attack your own.

We are in a perfect place. Geographically separated from the middle east and not big enough of a target to get the attention of the Muslims. We are the good guys and people know it. Trudeau brought the families too not fighting aged men.

>Are we that likeable?
You wish. Canada is about as relevant as Belgium on the world stage.

I can't be bothered to google, was one of those the guy who ate someone on a Greyhound?

I think it's great we uninstalled our Constitution and installed the spook state over a religious meme as well. God wills it I guess.

Soon

t. kek

Other than in places like Afghanistan, you mean.

First sandnigger was the Parliament Hill guy. Second sandnigger stabbed someone in a Canadian Forces centre.

you ever seen how canada is so ignored by everyone in Hetalia that it's half-invisible?
It's the same thing in reality

They are raping school girls in New Brunswick. Trudeau has been trying to cover it up and keep mainstream media from reporting on it

No they aren't bro

That was found to be a lie get your facts straight.

They don't want Canada to win by killing them.

Because you get to decide which ones you accept and probably only take families instead of the hordes of grown men that cross into Europe

Samefag OP with your autistic happening threads.

This guy here brought peace by making Muslims feel included in Canadian society after how Harper treated them badly.

cuz we accept other cultures pretty handily and have literal multiculturalism laws. I have muslim friends.

we're privileged to be one of the most free and open nations based on our charter of rights and freedoms

also we have a clean history; never invaded or Iraq and the most despicable thing we ever did was try to assimilate natives or deport acadiens to New Orleans

feelsgood

We'll see how it goes, first generation seems to do fairly well in all western countries it's their children that cause problems. Either way I don't live in Toronto I'll be fine

What is Canada ? I don't know that country.

because border control

Letting you live your entire lifespan in fucking Canada under Prime Minister Cuck is a far greater act of terrorism.

because canada is the gateway to the USA, if they attack canada then we won't let them in to go attack the states

Germany and France take literally anyone from North Africa and the middle east because they face population collapse and they want to remain industrial power houses.

They have slums to house their near slave work force. That breeds terrorism.

You have a short memory m8. There were two attacks two days apart from each other back in 2014, one was at the parliament.

Why does Belgium get BTFO but we don't

less travelling

They've tried. We just have actually good federal security and counter terrorist operations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

Because Canada is the best country. Prove me wrong. Protip you can't

Terrorist don't want to live in that shithole wasteland tundra.

They attack all the time. It goes unreported because police refuse to "enable" racism.
I hear about Muslims attacking Halifax all the time, and Nova Scotia has 1/10 the Muslims that Ontario has.

You'd hear about an explosion or murder, and nothing else. Rumors would spread, but even the police wont give details.

>starting a war with a population that looks the same, acts the same, and sounds the same as your own
It's like you want to get bombed. You might win in the end but the cost will be greater than you realize.

they only attack 1st world countries

Wrong thread lel. Ignore lads.

Too many Chinese there. They don't want the BBQ treatment.
Half of the sandniggers in the world probably think you lit up your forest and allowed the entire thing burn because muslims were hiding in there.

Through your share of loving animal penis Canada and ISIS became friends.

This thread for the 6th consecutive day.

Because ISIS endorses Canadian shitposting

Why did you have to colonize Canada? Honestly, fucking why? At least Australia is fucking funny about it.

>good federal security
>counter terrorist operations
Explain Trudeau.

Checkmate, Cucknadians.

Trudeau called off the bombings and focused more on training ISIS. I still avoid Toronto though just incase some muddy blows himself up at Union Station.

They are releasing the greyhound guy

GET YIR GUNZ CANADIAN FAGGOTS
IT'S EASY

they don't need to attack you, your country is so shit you're being systematically exterminated by fire while your leader is busy talking about how much of a homo he wishes he was