Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n98V4XuFLrk
youtu.be/Uz6sF2IdIFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BULMAS SEX JUNK

IS SO OH OH OH

it was a high trust society

no kikes

when your country is extremely xenophobic kikes have no influence.

what do vaginas feel like?

bags of salty coins

>school library had Dragon Ball manga
>stole it so I could fap to Bulma titties

Slippery, hot socks

They feel nice

Kek

Holy shit this is mind blowing. This is exact

Pocket full of sand

bags of salt and milky coins

stick your finger inside your mouth and rub the side of your cheeks

and now fags are in everything. Fags. I kid you not, are in everything. Loud House. Two dads. No seriously, Two fags. Fuck this gay earth. legend of Korra's a fag too. Fuck it all to hell. race war now. Jews first though.

This

my cheeks feel like five o'clock shadow

>legend of Korra's a fag too
I'm not sure why this is considering in the first series she asks the fortune teller when she will have a boyfriend.

It is, do you have a problem?

Start cleaning your teeth

>Wtf this is a kids show??
Why do westerners think all things animated are for children?

This is not accurate

>Wtf this is a kids show??
No, what made me think that?
They punch each other to death in this show

What else would you expect from the Chinese, OP?

slippery eels

it's hard to explain. The most surprising part for me was how you could feel the pelvic bone. So the user who said the inside of you mouth is sort of right, only it isn't that "loose" in there and then you feel the hardness of the pelvic bone (padded by flesh of course).

Right there with you, user. All this shot has honestly made me rethink my position on gays.
>don't persecute us
Ok
>normalize us
Ok
>let us get married
Ok
>disproportionately represent us in media
The whole LGBT pop is maybe 5% of total.

Warm apple pie

I was going give an hilarious answer too but I gave up because I have no idea of what a vagina feels like, and now I feel bad.

It was SJW points. Everyone has to be a fag, pro femiminst, more diverse. On and on it goes. No one's allowed to be conservative or conscientious Christian, of course.

Remember that It gets better shit Headed by the Anti Bullying League's Dan Savage who was President's Obama's pick to host it gets better and to head the anti bullying. Only Dan's way of anti bullying was attacking both the bible and Christianity at every opportunity. He even called school going kids who walked out on his rants, Cowards. And said they worshiped a murderer and on and on his tirade went.

They're not interested in equality, they want you to embrace all of their shit and to throw away your values to embrace theirs. And if you don't, you're a bigot. Remember reading an article about a guy who was called a piece of shit and he in return calls the guy a fag, no one cared the fag called him a name but because he called the faggot, a fag, he was fined and charged, and lost his job.

You know the stretched hanging skin on your ballsack...same but a bit more moist.

And then there's all these trannies making all kinds of demands when they represent maybe a fraction of a percent of the population

See, that's what gets me the most. Hate Speech laws. Somebody can get in my face, tear me apart, and the most the police would do is tell him to back off. Call someone a faggot? Lawsuit.

Beans

Literally. In the UK, I remember a nurse said it was a bit off that she had to play around in someone's asshole along with a gynocologist because the guy said he was a female and wanted his vagina checked. It was an asshole. But according to the law, she couldn't discriminate against a faggot. What about her rights though?

But Dragonball is a kid's show. It had a primetime TV slot.

Yeah, I live in NC. The bathroom issue was posturing, plain and simple. The governor has an interview where he shares some details about women that mailed him about trannies going into the women's room and leering at children, making weird noises in the stalls, bunch of fucked up shit. He did it to protect them. What happened? NBA moved the playoffs. Over a bunch of traps and crossdressers.

>5% of total.
Lmao more like 1% tops. 5% is only if you use the LGBT crowd's unsourced numbers.

Holy shit.

Thats fucked up, that poor nurse

Dragonball had very little death in it, but even the more violent and serious DBZ was still a show aimed at kids in Japan.

it was a raunchy parody of journey to the west that gained popularity and became a superhero thing. besides, that scene is adorable because goku doesn't know anything about girls and goes around patting people's crotches. he even does it to an old woman and chi chi

youtube.com/watch?v=n98V4XuFLrk

That's Dan Savage showing how Liberals feels about us all.

On top of all of this isn't personal observations. I've been friends with 3 different gay guys. Everyone of them had one common factor, serious sexual abuse as a child from an adult male.

how about you start with yourself?

is*

They're not allowed to call women in labor Pregnant mothers or Pregnant women. I remember the article, but only pieces of it. I think you couldn't identify them ass birth females or something. The UK got too fag friendly.

I don't know but they smell like loose change and hot dog water.

A nail that stands up is quickly hammered down.

it's been heavily edited for early installment weirdness and nudity ever since it came out

>touched a vagina once and wants to fit in

What a piece of shit.
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html%3Famp
The UK is way too gay friendly.

I really fucking hate living in the UK, I want to go to Northern Ireland

Is that seen as adorable to people? Just gets me hot

no, its not a kids show. are you retarded?

That would freak me out, not sure if something I say puts me in jail, especially about gays. After looking into their community, I've learned too much. I don't think I can go back to believing they're like Modern Family.

Dragonball had more deaths than all of DBZ

A man's anus

Like a dude's asshole except not gay.

Not true, because whenever a foreign object is inserted into the ants, microtears form inside the colon. That's why HIV transmission rates are so high for anal sex. The interior lining tears open.

This is all off topic lad but these people seem to think tolerance means "forced acceptance & embracing". You can hate homosexuals but not interfere with their way of life, that's part of being tolerant.

see
we're past that point

Anus mind

>having a dick so small it could fit into ants.

Dude.......

It's what it feels like for the dick, it does feel similar to an asshole since your dick isn't that sensitive. Except a vagina is more moist and smoother and doesn't smell bad.

i'd say dragonball is less of a kid's show than dbz

death has more weight and there's a lot more sexual humor

dbz is just closer to capeshit

Gays are mentally diseased freaks. Dykes are more abusive to their bitches than men are to their women. Dykes makes up 2% of all gays in any country yet on average makes up 28% of all abuses against women. Gay men are five times more likely to have or contract an std. They make up the majority of new HIV and AIDS cases although they're around 2% of any population. All the Doctors who tried to collect data and amalgamate their collective data on fags were attacked both physically and verbally. Gays and their supporters spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the Democratic party from Barack's inception all throughout his Presidency.The Head of Mozilla spent 800 dollars on traditional marriage and was attacked by LGBTQRSTUV and they even forced Mozilla to fire him for being a bigot. For supporting Traditional marriage with 800 dollars. He's a millionaire by the way.

Everyone knows kid's shows make the best fap material.

No idea.

They're not tolerant of our rights though. They attack Christianity openly. Were you to do the same you're a bigot. Fag parades has fags shoving crosses into their rectum.

Yet they will worship islam which hates gays even more

No peer reviewed research.
God Patty's a dumb ass.

Also, that dude that got kicked from Mozilla has a browser called Brave. Built-in adblockers. Considering half of what I do on the lappy is shitpost, works perfectly.

I liked him. I bet he's half the reason the economy is still doing well.

Really? The Androids, Cell, and Vegeta kill Tom's of people.

(checked)
You can't reason with these people. They're either too immature or too blinded by partisan politics to realize their actions have consequences. I'm more so annoyed when faggy atheist groups heavily push for gay marriage. You know they don't give a fuck about fags, they just don't like the church.

Haha yeah, I think that why so many, like Milo, are flocking to the right.

LOL I love Japan so much

This is so ironic. They're letting the master Jews fool them into thinking they're pissing off Christianity by letting in the Muslims who are in actuality openly hostile against faggotry. It makes no sense but there they are. They're threatening Poland and Hungary with Sanctions unless they let in Muslims. Well after the Murdering of so many in Manchester I'm sure Hungary and Poland's about to double down.

I DID NOT KNOW That! Gonna check it out thank you.

it was a different time

>bring back iconic anime
>make it shit

Good job Japan.

Damn forgot about them lol. Disregard my post then.

People say this but it really isn't true. It feels a little bit different than that, it's its own thing.

close your mouth tight try and feel inside your mouth with your finger, but pretend its tighter and you feel hardness around (probably pelvis bone like that one user said). Or like a really moist anus.

Later on the episode this happens

youtu.be/Uz6sF2IdIFA

I used to fap to the manga version of this scene.

Don't they realize that Islam is not at all like Christianity. You can pick on Christians but Islam well wreck their shit. Islam is not at all, Christians.

>they want you to embrace all of their shit and to throw away your values to embrace theirs. And if you don't, you're a bigot.
This is all anyone wants. People are shit and they are too dumb by and large to realize it. Seriously it isn't possible to have more than 10 friends in real life if you are an honest person. I have a bit less than that, but at least they are people I've known and trusted for most of my life.

Other people are just asshurt that whites have historically been leaps and bounds beyond anyone in existence. Unfortunately nu-whites apparently beg to be cucked on a daily basis, they're fucking horrible.

like the inside of an apple pie

Mate, Dragonball is literally for kids. It aired on a TV station in a time slot specifically aimed at kids, its manga ran in a magazine marketed to kids. Dragonball is overall goofier and much more lighthearted than DBZ, which is overly serious and every plot revolves around stopping genocide/the earth blowing up. In Dragonball you had villains who wanted a magic wish to make themselves taller and shit. King Piccolo was arguably the first super serious villain in the manga, the original "conquer/destroy the world" bad guy. You rate it as "more adult" using western values where sexual humor is off limits for kids, but that doesn't apply in Japan.

u made sayin boyz?

You realize he's just trying to figure out why she has no balls right? Goku is dumb as shit and raised in the wilderness with no human contact besides his elderly grandfather. He never saw a girl before and he couldn't tell girls and boys apart for years in the series. Every time he met somebody he had to do a man check by touching their crotch to see if they were a girl or a boy. That's how he got engaged to his wife btw.

I had something long in response but for a shorter version, subconsciously they know something is wrong. At some point an idea or question will pop in their head that no mayne streem meteor can sufficiently answer.

I find it hilarious that they claimed for years and years that white men who controlled the narrative were fascist who wouldn't allow differing opinions all the while white men did just that but now that the SJW crowd controls the narrative they don't allow Any differing opinion. They're literally the fascist they claimed the white conservative establishment was.

But why though. Don't they know that those fuckers will kill anything that's not Extremist Islam. They're not gong to reciprocate kindness. They're about subjugation and even if everyone were what they are they'd pick on you and kill you because you weren't extreme enough.

More characters died in the Saiyan saga than died in all of Dragonball put together. And then if you include background characters dying Frieza holds the all time record for people killed on screen.

t. perverted middle aged japanese man

very wet, lots of pre-cum

From Japan