MOVIE IDEA THREAD

Let's hear 'em, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AYIJEIYhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got an interesting concept:
It's a murder mystery with the title "X is the Killer" with x being just some random whiteboi name like tyler or mike.

So there's a group of dudes hanging out and the setting could be wherever. the interesting thing is that as we know tyler commits a murder and the movie is a classic whodunit. the thing is none of the characters are mentioned by name and whenever a name comes up in a conversation it is either bleeped out or an instrument sound plays instead.

this way you can still cypher and interpret the conversations the guys are having so that you can in the end, find out which one of them is tyler.

now that i think about it sounds like a gay ass idea and would be more suited for a short film, if at all

id like to see a movie that follows this.

director style: Tarentino
setting: space, desert planet
time: 10,000 BC
main character: space bandito, played by James Franco
chapter 1: franco, hidden, is found confronted with bad guy (alone), fight / shooting ensues. escapes with bad guys treasure. much like pulp fiction, we dont know what it is. bad guy to injured to follow.

chapter 2: bandito opens the treasure, conflict: should he return for his wife and children or use to create new life.

it's a giallo film but the dude rapes the girls instead in full frontal penetration

its thirty years in the future. the pope has just been killed in a suicide bombing. The next pope declares holy war on Islam. the West unites under God. All able bodied men and women are called to take constantinople and jerusalem and put the Muslim filth in their place. Think Kingdom of Heaven but modern day.
Call it

Crusade

That sounds a little bit like this film
youtube.com/watch?v=X9AYIJEIYhs

Man discovers time machine, goes back in time to kill Hitler.
Can't because universe is deterministic
Starts committing historically unsolved crimes (bank robberies, heists)
Is eventually hunted down by future time cop who is held to a "prime directive" type code, where he cannot reveal he is from the future, also cannot kill original time traveler in public.
Final showdown takes place in Hiroshima 1945, both die in the blast.

6/10 could work as a short film but the execution would have to be perfect
2/10
Sup Forums/10
4/10

Sounds really dumb, what's the point of naming the killer if you don't find out who the killer is until the end?
Like, what context clues will guide the viewer?
How will we get to know the characters if every name is bleeped out?

God is just some guy in God school running a simulation of Earth, and the reason why the world is so fucked up is because he's a shitty student.
If God doesn't pass his final, he gets kicked out of school and Earth gets deleted, so God ends up asking some guy on Earth to help him out.

Should be a goofy sacrilegious college comedy

That's actually a great idea user.

Can I steal it?

come up with better faggot

Schizophrenia set in a light that is not murder crazy.

Done Jodorowsky style when shit hits the fan.

Make the lead a mother or a father. A real tear jerker. Maybe JLaw as the lead.

>so God ends up asking some guy on Earth to help him out.

What's the identity of the guy within the movie and what actor (or what type of actor) do you want to have play him?

My idea for a movie is about this black guy that's doing some reporting in Louisiana, back in the swampland area when he comes across this beautiful and rundown plantation. Unlike a lot of plantations, this one is actually built in the middle of this swamp area with trees all around, maybe the owner had delusions of living like European royalty in a castle with a moat. It's the site of a brutal failed slave rebellion that ended with the white family dead and most of slaves killed as well. So obviously the plantation's haunted as fuck due to all the misery and negative energy and hatred from both the slaves and owners and the reporter finds himself drawn to the house. The idea is that most of the spirits are going to hate him, whether they be slave or owner and he's got to find a way to break the curse on the plantation. He'd be from up north and have some rude assumptions about Southerners that as the movie goes on, he'd eventually learn were wrong and he'd make unexpected friendships and shit. Expect flashbacks to the time during the slave rebellion, the immediate before period, and the brutal aftermath.

Couple ideas I have :

An ex-patriot arms smuggler in Ecuador gets in way over his head when he wishes to return to America ,but cannot due to a murder investigation (he did commit the murder). The CIA, hearing about his desires, offers him a way out; becoming an asset to the agency. He soon realizes he is in way over his head and yada yada yada.

A mysterious explosion devastated the East coast of the United States/South America and the West coast of Africa/Europe. 50 years later, as the world begins to rebuild, a new industry has surfaced: scavenging the old flooded coastal cities for supplies.
While most cities in the East Coast have been explored and slowly start the rebuilding process, South Florida has not been touched, due to the fact that it is too far from the mainland. Tony, a ship Captain in over his head in gambling debt, received an offer from a mob boss: travel to old Miami Beach to his childhood home to try to retrieve a safe with "memories" and his debt will be wiped clean. As they get closer to Florida, it becomes clear that there is somethings that are best left unexplored.

a story about a village of honest hardworking werewolves who come under attack from a horrible werehuman

The Cat Lady

Platonic private detective chases a criminal through various small towns of Texas. The criminal has a bunch of followers on his side and every time he is killed, he takes on a new body. Their duels cause enough carnage that CIA gets onto it, and in her investigation a young CIA intern realizes that the criminal is trying to summon a space god.

>The criminal has a bunch of followers on his side and every time he is killed, he takes on a new body.

Sounds a bit like "Fallen". Interesting plot.

This is an Xfiles episodes.

would have to have a scary movie kind of vibe

1. Would be somewhat realistic. Not an over the top John Wick action film, but it will have it's fair share of violence and action sequences.

2. Would be an adventure film with horror elements.

I'd honestly pay to see this one get made.

Cuck Cuckoldson, The Tendie King. A movie about one kids diaper filled adventures in search of Reddit Gold, but the evil orangutan DRUMPF stands in his path. He then teams up with the 7 dwarfs (each one representing a different gender) look for a way to banish the evil DRUMPF back into the Diarrhea filled lake and get their gold. Then they have an orgy.

Bump

Bump

I've always found schizophrenia fascinating as a subject, how one's perception of reality, something that we take for granted, can become so twisted. How do we define what is real?
Take Shelter did a good job with this, however it dove more into the paranoia and societal response to the disease.

Reddit is that way

Some average Joe, maybe a little thick but good natured, initially is upset with God since He caused some past trauma in his life but comes to terms with it over the course of the movie.
Haven't thought about actors, I'd probably wouldn't want any big star to play him due to his anonymous nature.

Why do the slave ghosts hate the reporter? I love the concept of delusional recluses.

I'd like to see a straight-forward revenge movie. Something like a Dirty Harry cop hunting down the guy who killed his family. The only difference would be that it completely fucks him up beyond repair, destroying all his friendships and life in general. It would simply end with the hero breaking into the bad guys safe-house and remorselessly gunning him down without a monologue or anything. The final shot would be him limping down an alleyway and, upon hearing the sirens of his former co-workers, shooting himself in the head

War movie about someone where every time he dies, i.e getting blown apart by artillery, it flashes him back to the beginning of that war. If he survives that war, he goes forward in time to the next major war. This repeats up until the current year. That's all i thought of, kinda like Edge Of Tomorrow.

Sounds too much like edge of tomorrow, tbqh

I love that second idea. I'm imagining Don Johnson driving a fan boat through the flooded canyons of downtown Miamiwith cannibal mutant gangs stalking him.
Have you decided on a cause for the explosion?

1/10
2/10
7.5/10
5/10
7/10
8/10

I didn't know I wanted this until now

Naw, it's not meant to be explained. If it's successful I'll make it up as I go like /ourguy/ Ridley Scott. It's more about the world after the explosion, not the explosion itself.

Posted it yesterday

Ghostbusters 2: The Wailing Wall

Cast goes to Israel for vacation

Battles Himmler, Muller, and Hitler trying to raise the ghost army of the 3rd reich via the temple of Solomon

Abraham is an immortal leprechaun

Movie ends with climatic battle where Netenyahu grabs Hitler with Leprechaun magic as the girls awaken the ghosts in the wall pulling Hitler in.

The girls get kicked out and banned from Israel and sent back to the fire station

I think it would fit perfectly with the first movie's motif

here's this giant dam and its about to burst because of global warming because a satellite shot a hole in the ozone layer so everyone's like HURRY UP WE'VE GOTTA EVACUATE THE PLANET so the highway is full on gridlock and then at the worst possible time the dam explodes and there's water everywhere and it knocks over the eiffel tower and the statue of liberty and mel gibson's a taxi driver in a taxi and he turns around and he's like NOT AGAIN and then the camera goes BOOM BOOM mel gibson BOOM BOOM the dam BOOM BOOM summer 2017

>"... I AM the president of the United States"
>"You're fired"

>He then teams up with the 7 dwarfs (each one representing a different gender)

kek

>Why do the slave ghosts hate the reporter? I love the concept of delusional recluses.

There might be some meta concept, but basically it's the concept that the master and slave ghosts are still emotionally and spiritually trapped in their moment of despair and hatred for each other and since they're somewhat aware of the fact that they're dead and trapped on the plantation, they've gone crazy and they're lashing out at the living. At this point, they don't care about the race of the people that come to the plantation, they just want to extend their misery to whoever comes to the manor. In my mind, I'd want the movie to be very Southern Gothic and fairy tale-like. Also with a spotlight towards the natural beauty of the South.

Bumping

A 5 hour film based on kinotequeposting. It follows two characters. One is a single virgin and the other is in his first relationship. The main plot involves the guy with the girlfriend attempting to help the virgin through the various obstacle of the kinoma because he remembers being in his position.
There are also two full feature-length films shown as projections within the movie.

Hardy kek

Your picture and dubs inspired me

>An epic about family animatronic pizzerias based on the real life Chuck E Cheese's and Show Biz conflict, where things like replacing the Show Biz animatronics with Chuck E Cheese's is like a conqueror smashing his opponents Idols and imoposing his religion

Posted it before, but:

>boy moves to rural-ish high school in the 90s
>bored as fuck, nothing to do
>doesn't bother to make any friends, finds most of the kids attending the school to be completely reprehensible Chads and Stacys
>sees a few spergs getting harassed one day
>drops a note in each of the sperg's lockers to meet in an empty classroom after school
>main kid tells the spergs to keep this secret, or he will beat the shit out of them
>he proceeds to deprogram each sperg and teaches them to be Chad-like
>grills each sperg on pop-culture and sports topics, slaps and punches them for mentioning anime/crying/laughing like a giddy pansy at any time, etc etc.
>spergs start to gain confidence, get /fit/, one even gets a gf
>Chads start catching on and together they beat the shit out of one of the spergs
>that same sperg shoots one of the Chads two days later, cries about how nothing ever changes, shoots himself
>people later learn about the main kid and his "teachings"
>timeline jumps 10 years ahead, main kid is on 60 Minutes talking about his subsequent success stories with breaking down spergs and turning them into normies
>"But user, doesn't this strip children of their individuality? Your critics say this ruins what makes a person who they are"
>"Leslie, there are some kids that are going to live a shitty life unless someone steps in and corrects these behaviors. Is it really worth being yourself if it leads to a lifetime of rejection and bullying?"
>"user, your critics say your methods are cruel and abusive. How can you justify your methods, especially since you don't hold a degree in Psychology or in any other related field?"
>"Because they work. The kids that go through this program have more relationships, more friendships, and are less likely to get stepped on by their bigger, richer, more socially-adept peers."
>"So user, does that mean you consider (shooter sperg) to be a success story?"
>Main kid stares off for a second, opens his mouth, movie ends

Man with schizophrenia is an artist...each one of his personalities is also an artist...and lastly, they all paint in different styles (modern, classical, etc)