ITT: Best Cartoon Villians

I remember watching this when I was younger but hold nearly no memory of it in the slightest, is it worth a actual watch? All I know is that the reboot is supposedly trash.

Also this guy and his arc were fucking perfect.

Yes. TLA has aged well. Except for that damn divided canyon episode

>All I know is that the reboot is supposedly trash.
Korra? Nah its pretty great. Season 2 is pretty low tier tho. Ending leaves a lot to be desired too

Nah, the cartoon in the OP. I remember liking season 1 of korra other then the romance shit but season 2 was trash and turned me off the series, I hear 3 and 4 are better and plan to watch those.

Think he mean Xiaolin Showdown

>Changed the ending to King Kong with computers
>Tried to end fiat currency

Truly he was the greatest villain of all.

Xiaolin Showdown is an great show, it's really entertaining at first but actually gets pretty serious at points. Good action too.

DO. NOT. watch the reboot

Yeah, I guess I could've been a bit more clear. I was replying to the show posted in the OP, couldn't remember the name. Sorry.

There was no show without him. Everyone else was boring as heck.

Korra season 3 is great the rest is complete and utter garbage

The show wouldn't have held up without him

Is this fucking eddsworld

Zuko's a great anti-hero. Azula is my favorite out-and-out cartoon villain.

>season 2
>good

She is my waifu

Wait shit sorry, was a dumbass and thought you were saying everything but S3 was good. My mistake.

she was pretty great.

The greenest.

It really wouldn't have

Reminder that the best villains are the ones that you don't want to side with.

I remember this movie to be somewhat dark.

For a show that is all about ghosts here was probably the only place a character actually died. That being dannyes loved ones.

>that blood rolling down the side of his helmet
is he gonna be ok?

iirc she was actually a pretty good villian. Just took what she wanted and had an army to do it with. No hitches in the plans

I don't know if I'd qualify him as a villain. Now, Thailog, on the other hand...

I rewatched the entire 3 seasons of Showdown. After I finished the last episode I decided to try the reboot.

Dropped it in 2 minutes. Its fucking terrible. There isn't a single redeeming quality outside of the same VA for Omi.

I'm kind of sad we'll never see Spicer and Doof team up.
It'd certainly be the most entertaining villainous team up ever.

why not give the idea to the creators via twitter?