Do these really open American doors?

Do these really open American doors?

Other urls found in this thread:

walkerlocksmiths.co.uk/bypass-tools/mica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bigblackcocks.jpg

and these open white American daughters

A locked bedroom door maybe, but its not going to do shit on a deadbolt.

Yes. Except for Brendan's.

Only Visas. For windows and everything else, there is MasterCard.

Money opens all sorts of doors :^)

If the door is already unlocked, and you turn the door handle at the same time

Otherwise no, just a retarded trope

>this thread again

Some Yale locks can be slipped open, but a credit card isn't really up to that job - locksmiths have a tool of their own for the job.

Underrated

If anyone is actually interested:
walkerlocksmiths.co.uk/bypass-tools/mica

nope most have edging / a border so you can't put anything between the door and the frame

Yes, they do. American houses are built like total shit. Outer walls all Made of wood. Actual wood just nailed together. And not like a log cabin, just planks of timber.

Internal walls are shit too. You can literally punch through the wall in an American house. No insulation for heat or noise. Awful plumbing where the toilet water fills 7/10s of the bowl.

They are just awful awful houses.

North American houses (at least the pleb ones most people live in) are practically disposable

High flow toilets are for handling out giant shits and unless your living in some ancient chateau you probably have drywall/plasterboard in your walls as well.

>High flow toilets are for handling out giant shits
What are poop scissors?

>>Yes, they do. American houses are built like total shit.
what about the canadians?

I've never lived in Canada. I assume their houses aren't built like total shit because of their connections to The Crown and them having 10 month winters.

Next time you can just say you don't know, or better yet, say nothing at all. We won't think any less of you.

I got my (You) that's all I care about.

lel

in france we use plaster for internal walls and plaster+thermal isolation+bricks for outer walls

the sound isolation is shit though

kek

If by doors you mean labia, yes.

>PIN
no, American doors only take swipes

Pretty much the same, but with better insulation.

Not true, they have 'chip and signature' now, which is approximately as retarded as it sounds.

6.8/10

Meanwhile euros live with their parents or rent until they're in their 40s

You get what you pay for in America. Personally I would never buy a just-built House in the United States, I'd want one that's 5 years old minimum, preferably closer to 10 years, cause at that age it will have weathered some really nasty winters and given the owners time to find and fix the most glaring problems from its shoddy construction.

It's sad, but if you want an affordable suburban home in America you basically get a cheaply built piece of shit that takes years of improvement to make decent.

I would use my school ID to break into the band room to skip class. If anyone caught me I would just say I was grabbing my Saxophone.

Yes. All doors in the United States require a fee to pass. They used to accept coins, but now a credit card is required so that the government can track us for our own safety.

What