What are your thoughts on the Canadian Defense Minister?

What are your thoughts on the Canadian Defense Minister?

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawasun.com/2016/01/31/krayden-trudeau-is-on-a-collision-course-with-defence-minister-sajjan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty Sikh dude.

A Sikh, so therefore better than a Quebecois.

at least he served in the military, that's all i can say

A Sikh that the current prime minister doesn't deserve

I'd fuck him.

>I'd fuck him

With or without maple syrup?

Don't wear a turban on my battlefield an your all good.

7/10 Sikh dude

probably has more experience than you mang

What if he stuck a little "shoot me I'm a fucking LEAF!" flag on top of the turban?

hes a based sikh man desu
>only allowed single women and family refugees to come in
>screens the fuck out of them
>has a database to keep track of all refugees

it would be even better if Trudeau wasn't Prime Minister desu

ottawasun.com/2016/01/31/krayden-trudeau-is-on-a-collision-course-with-defence-minister-sajjan

if/when he needs to step up, i'm sure he will succeed

>Trudeau: he's just too bossy

Sikhs are a warrior race. (literally)

Sikhs are bro-tier

Sikhs are fine. Kinda born to fight. Cool dudes the ones I met. Chilled as religion too plus get to carry around a lightsaber or whatever. The no haircutting thing must suck for the chicks though.

>Middle east fighter
This is really good, or really bad.

Military coup when the creeping sharia takes full effect.

>creeping sharia
>Sikh
Fucking w0t m8
You do realize it's the world's 5/4th largest religion rite.

Why are you so proud of your ignorance?

Fuck off leaf.

Everyone hate you and your shit country.

kys

Sikhs dont behead people, do suicide bombings, form rape gangs targeting European women, massacre on concerts, fly planes to buildings or kill Xtians unlike sand people

They're BRO-TIER

>Everyone hate you and your shit country
>says the american

Lol get a clue. The world loves canada and hates the US. Look at any opinion poll

Inb4 response where he thinks Sup Forums is real life

baka senpai.....................

I'M IMPLYING when the sharia shit starts happening and Justin Bieber does nothing,

The man who has ACTUALLY removed Kebabs will step in.

You know they're not magically tough, right?

I fought a bunch of Sikhs growing up, basically one year at school there were all these new smelly kids and I was like HOLY SHIT THERE'S A GHOST ON YOUR HEAD and I'd grab their stupid bun and the fight was on.

They do impressively flip their shit when you remove their turbans by force (which takes a lot of force actually, those things are fucking stuck on there for the long haul). But not all of them are good at channeling that rage into violence, at all.

If our defense minister is actually good for something other then driving a cab, it's because he's personally good at whatever.

From what I can tell in my extensive real-life experience with them all being a Sikh actually does is teach you to be ok with smelling like garbage in the noonday sun.

>tfw every american you know says they are from canada when traveling abroad

Stay deluded, friend.

Picture of their 1 of 10 versions of Jesus Christ
Notice the weaponry?

probably an affirmative action hire LOL

says Hong as he awaits his entire extended family's arrival to Chanada, fuck off we're full!

>I'm the only one that gets what you're saying

wasnt he just a col in whatever the ranks the leaf army have? Shouldn't it have gone to a General officer no matter what year it is?

All for fightin' the muslims

Wow wtf I hate chinks/nips/gooks now.

Every Sikh I ever boxed at my boxing club beat the shit out of me they are real warriors man don't mess with them they can fuck you up extremely good

You sound triggered. Are you really mad at some stranger online, or are you just frustrated that you're not getting many passengers at the airport tonight?

No matter, soon enough your shift will be done, and you can go home and comb your wife's face.

>fight a couple of snot nosed brats who aren't even on to their full turbans yet back whem you are like 13
>"LOL all Sikhs are weak and bitchy!"

Nice logic there pal. You huffing paint again, Crowfoot?

He defended kebab

I once saw him near Metcalfe and Wellington

>Removed kebab
>was on kebab side during Balkans war
he was LITERALLY on the opposite side of the war with the kebab removers

This guy gets it. Sikhs are still poo poos. Just poo poos with toilet paper on their head. Shame they never learned to use it for their ass.

He Hijacks a plane and flies it into the World Trade Centre

first off he is a shitskin, secondly he is wearing a fucking towel on his head and disgracing the Canadian military even more than it already is. Canada was an English/French country, theres no room for hyphenated cocksuckers but we are being lead by a leftist faggot right off of a cliff right now

It's great and I hope that he imports more Sikhs. They are great people and Canada could use the diversity.

>advocating genocide against a minority group

Regardless of if Muslims are shit tier, in the West if you are not a nigger you deal with problems the democratic way. Deportation to get rid of undesirables. We did the right thing in stopping those dirty Balkans from going full nigger.

bro tier

Sup Forums celebrates Srebrenica m8, there is a reason why "remove kebab" is a huge meme here

>Remove kebab!
>except when someone is actually removing kebab, no we don't support that m8 don't be a nigger
idiot

the single, solitary good thing dudeweed has done

He's part of the new foreign elite that the jews bring in to rule over europeans. All intelligent whites should look upon his tenure and shudder.

I'm meeting him next week. You guys want me to tell him anything?

Sikhs are literally made to remove kebab

They are the kebab's natural enemy

I wonder why a military man would join a party that looks upon the military with nothing but contempt.

ask if he's feeling sikh

Better than some other countries.

So he could get elected in Vancouver. Next question

whites will need the Sikhs' kebab removal experience when it become time to remove kebab.

He's the fucking man

Next thing you know, muslims will wipe all of you out.

tell him he has a sikh turban

He was a LCol in the Reserves. Armoured Recce Officer

Your guys shits weak. Wheres the good bants

This. Sikhs are bro tier non-whites. They're also clean, industrious, intelligent, and pretty chill.

His religion is Islamophobe. #LiterallyHitler

Dont tell me its pic related, this dude looks like someone from an Alladin movie.

What he thinks about jewdis' clone army? Is it stronk?

The Minister of National Defence is a civilian position. The last one under the Conservatives had no military experience as far as I know.

ask if he stops eating indian food will he stop being sikh

the point is General Andrew Leslie was also elected and got skipped over for a LCol ,,,

Good, Leslie was a cunt

unreal

Certainly better having a combat proven sikh badass than like germany having a semi awake retarded women.

Sikh. Middle east.

wat?

Holy shit, 5 countries that put someone with no experience on the field as defence minister? And a clueless woman at that?
>Roberta Pinotti
>this bitch was chosen because she was loyal to the prime minister and that's it
>same for Von der Leyen.
>I don't even care about the others

You don't want Punjabi Jedi to defend you? Holy shit Canada. What is your deal?

don't worry my friend, I understood too

A shitskin is still better than Roberta Pinotti.

He seems like he's be good at removing kebab, so that makes him alright in my book. Sikhs are pretty based for brown people.

The difference between sikhs and the subhumans is that sikhs are actually useful. You can put them in the army.

He probably gunned down a ton of filthy muzzies

holy shit there are the bants

Perfectly appropriate.

>get to carry around a lightsaber

Can I join or do I have to be under 13 so I can have a Bar Mitzvah?