Should I move to Germany or Sweden...

Should I move to Germany or Sweden? I'll do any shit job as long as I get a wage decent enough to live on in a small town/city I'll be happy. I miss forest and rain and people who keep to themselves. I will actively learn the language before and after arrival

Nah, we're good mate, thanks though.

Sweden.

ayo hol up Australian boy, you better stay on your island because Germany belongs to based POLISH and TURKISH men

You should at least visit them before deciding to move. You wouldn't want to move to Sweden only to learn that you don't like walking in a slush of snow and mud every day in consistently below zero weather.

I don't think it's as easy as just picking up your bags and moving to those places if you're in Australia

Stay where you are... Chances are too high that you accidentally bring a deadly giant spider with you hidden in your luggage

>small town/city
>forest

IIRC Germany actually only has one forest left, so definitely Sweden.

>Australian

Please stay out of Europe

Sweden is full!!! Go to Germany and some not-so-bad southern or eastern small town

Huh?

>IIRC Germany actually only has one forest left
We only have one tree left, actually...

>implying you will be let in

Nobody will let you in their country to work some minimum wage job, lol

Also in some countries it would be impossible for you to find such jobs because they would be all taken by students (the clean jobs) and immigrants (the dirty dangerous jobs).

>Germany actually only has one forest left
are you clinically retarded?

OP, if your only goal is surviving, then go to Brandenburg or Mecklenburg

cheap and full of forests and lakes
you can buy a nice house for less than 100,000 euro

Italian/Lebanese in the middle

If you want to live a very simple life, go to Eastern Europe. They probably have much laxer immigration policies and their economies are still undeveloped enough for you to be able to find a good job without education.

Also might just end up teaching English there.

I've been to sweden for 5 months before and loved it
It is really I've moved to different countries a few times

>Brandenburg or Mecklenburg

T bh I don't really want a simple life in the traditional sense, i'm studying electrical engineering, I just want a quiet life in a different environment and good job security.

>I'll do any shit job as long as I get a wage decent enough to live on in a small town/city I'll be happy

LMAO. In Germany you have a higher standard of living if you receive NEETbux compared to shitty minimum wage jobs. That's why our country is so fucked and more and more germans emigrate.

What is min wage and how much do you get for neetbux?

Minimum wage is 8.5€/h, but there are some ways to pay less. After taxes you get like 900-1100€

NEETbux is 410€ + rent + electricity + lower prices in many places

that's why mostly romanians and slavs do the shitty work here, because for them 900€ is a lot

8,89€ / hour.
If you do 176 hours per month that's 1564€. After social security contributions (health,pension,unemployment) and personal tax you are left with something like 1100€ in the pocket.

Why are there so many women in France?
Bring me a French qt