/CHI/

another wasted weekend, another wasted day

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/index.php
gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:/

iktf but i dont know what else i could do

i feel the same way i'm really tired of it. how have you been?

>3 weeks of break left
>nothing at all to do

Considering play some old N64 games but in truth, I'm not really feeling like it.

break from what? work or school?

School.

>Have free time
>have nothing to do so you just switch between 3 sites, and play some games which you are bored of, but play anyway because there is nothing else to do

are you staying on campus or back home? you don't have any school friends?

iktf, except i just listen to music or find a movie to watch. such a shit life we live

been okay. i fixed the school stuff but i don't know if i'm that happy about it since i'm just too burned out with life to care much.

thats how i felt when i was in school and it cost me to have a bunch of shit grades and i almost didnt graduate

Home, and of course not.
It bites man. I'm on my third playthrough of Dark Souls II this year.

there was another user here thats also in college and he some how managed to almost get a gf should of done the same but at least you have us

I took me three hours to get out of bed yesterday.
I'm tired of everything

i've been waking up a lot later than i use to only see the sun for like 3 hours a day

Some girl actually gave me her number last semester. She told me she was on meds though and I stopped talking to her. Probably for the best.

why? any gf is better than no gf

:?

I'm spending way too much time on this board and i have still have a few more finals left. Don't know why I'm like this. After every semester I tell myself I'm going to stop procrastinating. I just fuck up my sleep schedule, cause myself stress and just put myself through shit.

meds for what?

What a shitty general

rude

thank you

this might sound hollow, but is my most sincere opinion about you chi, you will never get rid of your struggle but you will not succumb to it either, you will find ways to improve your situation, i believe it.

echas las cartas? como supiste?

Bro don't feel bad I'm a mexican-american in Mexico and I feel kinda weird not gonna lie.

why?

so tired but i don't wanna go to bed since i'll just wake up tomorrow and start everything over again

endless cycle of misery. goodnight user

tfw no gf

iktf, even though i don't think it would change anything

you should read a good book...

don't know any also don't know any bookstores

read a history audiobook or some poetry you can listen to it in the background whenever your folding clothes or exercising...

archive.org/index.php
gen.lib.rus.ec/

thanks, maybe i will

Visiting family, but I feel weird because idk it's just a different feeling man.

do people easily tell you're a CHI?

Yeah the hesitant spanish I have also doesn't matter how much Spanish you speak in America. They can usually tell you're not from there when you start speaking like in my case.

how? is your spanish not all that good?

another wasted life

How often did your family in America speak spanish at home

I only speak it with my parents.
All the time, it's just not the same that's spoken in Mexico. But then again cdmx has a weird dialect. But no one thinks I'm mexican because of the way I speak.

weird relatives come from mexico and they've never said anything