Americans of Sup Forums, have you visited another country?

Americans of Sup Forums, have you visited another country?
Have you ever talked to a foreigner?

Yes

I went to Germany to visit some family members like ten years ago. Was fun, some of the German people were assholes, but it was an ok experience. Never went.

Never went back*

Been to some island countries like Bahamas and shit on a cruise, Mexico a few times, Belize, and Italy.

take your muh heritage shit somewhere else

Sat next to a german exchange student in a computer class in high school. He was a big guy, came here because he wanted to play real football. He was pretty cool, a little autistic though.

It's not LARPing if he still has family in Germany.

for you...

I once talked to a british guy a few months ago for a brief moment in northern NY. He asked what the town was, and unfortunately i was just off of a motorcycle so i thought he said where the town was. I wanted to die when i realized what he said. I never went outside the country for some reason.

Yes. I went to Paris, and literally like 6/10 couples were white female/black male

>have you visited another country?

I've been to Canada almost every summer to visit my family cabin. I also did a brief study abroad session in Belize

>Have you ever talked to a foreigner?

Pretty much daily. Germans, Koreans, etc.

No because I'm poor.
I live in LA so I speak to a lot of foreigners. They're mostly all nice except Australian men. The women are fine, no complaints there, but the men are passive-aggressive faggots who complain about everything and always dish out backhanded compliments. They're always aggressive too, but always back down like cowards.
I remember at a party there was one bogan who was making fun of this Italian guy's accent. The whole fucking night he kept making fun of the guy until the Italian guy got sick of it and got right in his face. The bogan scurried away like a cockroach and mumbled something about it being a joke, even though no one was laughing. Seriously, what is wrong with Australians.

Dunno, sounds like you can't handle Aussie level banter, but they could possibly be genuine cunts.

I have visited Australia and Canada and of course talked to all sorts of foreigners from around the world (I'm talking to one right now aka you!!)

>banter
Codeword for being an insufferable waste of human life.
I'm not your friend buddy, don't talk to me like you are.

It's their way of bonding. Toxic masculinity, if you like. Assuming they're not cunts, they would have just ignored you if they didn't like you.

>Toxic masculinity
There's nothing less masculine than a manicured passive-aggressive faggot with a tan

I also forgot that i also talked to some foreign exchance student from Tajikistan. He also told facts of his home country like the electricity distribution (i.e. one half of the country gets power for half the day while the other half has no power)

I went on a cruise about 10 years ago so yeah been to some Caribbean nations.
Don't think you can go to a university in america without interacting with chinks, arabs, and indians.

I've been to Korea and Britain in the military. Britain was fun, but Korea sucked ass.

I’ve been to thailand. Nice country, nice people, but everyone hits on you.

wow sounds horrible man

I visited a couple cities in spain a few years back

madrid is nice, except for the overwhelmingly high number of panhandlers, bums, and people dressed up like cartoon characters and statues trying to get pictures taken for money

Fuck all load american tourists

>Americans of Sup Forums, have you visited another country?
No, I only got my passport earlier in the year, I plan to take a trip to either Japan,Thailand or Peru in May.
Yes

*loud

I come here every winter for the holidays to be with family. I like it. Germany is neat because it runs so much better than the USA, and the Christmastime celebrations are vastly superior to the commercial wasteland back in the states. But I dont really have any sort of connection to Germany other than my relatives.

I've traveled fairly extensively around Europe and I vastly prefer France, Ireland and Austria to the rest of the continent. Despite the memes London is a fine city as well.

No, parents bought into the conspiracies and cancelled all plans they had to leave the country. I plan on travelling when I have the opportunity though.

Not in person, but I have British friends I talk to every day.

I went to guadalajara for a few days. Saw white people(mexicans) driving around in trucks. Enjoyed the different architecture. Bought a bunch of junk I've lost. I rode a horse too.

Germany a few times when I was a kid to visit family.
Yes but I don't remember the conversations. I didn't speak German well. We spoke mostly English at home. I've always felt our visits weren't well received.

Canada, UK, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
I'm an autist so I avoid that but I did sperg out in front of a qt French girl and vomited on some Belgians door.

Are Chinese tourists better?

I've been to most countries in central and western Europe, South America, and New Zealand. But not Asia or Africa.

>vomited on some Belgians door.
That is how neighbors greet each other over there anyway.

All americans are foreigners.

So are (You)

Yeah

America is literally mostly immigrant people.
It's really not a big suprise to have family back wherever,china,france,britain,germany(mostly this because massive german population)

No the official worst tourist power ranking is:

1. Chinese
2. Italians and Spaniards who come here without knowing English and expects everybody to speak their language
3. Brits getting drunk

power gap
14. Germans
15. Americans

power gap
9000. Japanese

I go to university in America. I talk to Koreans,Japanese,Chinese,French,Germans,Indians(there are too many, honestly)

I used to work in italy

I only know English and thus I feel weird and rude travelling to countries that aren't primarily English-speaking

wat?
I live 20 minutes from the German border and i don't speak their black speech. Why would that matter? You can still buy things and speak loud English or Dutch so they WILL understand.

Don't come here either

Wasn't planning on it lmao

I've been to Mexica, China, Italy, Costa Rica, and a lot of tiny Caribbean islands. I'd like to go to the UK, France, and Japan next.
This is true. My university is 20% international and is only increasing. Foreigners pay the full tuition, so a lot attend regardless of English fluency or ability.