What has Sup Forums changed your opinion on? I used to be very anti-gun...

What has Sup Forums changed your opinion on? I used to be very anti-gun, I used to think basically all civilian gun ownership should be banned but since I started browsing Sup Forums in 2011 I've done a 180 and think people should be able to own pretty much everything. The months following Sandy Hook was when I really ended up radically changing my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers
I used to think 90% are decent 10% are shit
I'm revising that to 50-50

Religion
I was agnostic, but now I strongly believe in Kek, the Lord of Chaos.

I've become extremely hardline with all of my views, with very little give. I've lost all sense of pragmatism or compromise.

Abortion. Used to be entirely against, now I know it's wrong but a necessary evil.

Dindus and Mexicans.

Several countries I thought were shitholes have good quality posters so that too. Don't hate Romania for example.

I hate every Canadian so fucking much now.

Australia, top fucking blokes tee bee aich fampai

Race mixing.

I was already pretty redpilled before here though.

Sup Forums has made me more liberal, not the SJW tier though.

>I used to think basically all civilian gun ownership should be banned

How, exactly, were you planning to enforce that idea?

Hardmode: you can't afford to hire big strong sweaty mens with guns to do it, and you can't be sure those big strong sweaty mens won't just use their guns to take your money.

Keep telling yourself that. None of the SJWs think they're SJW.

Sup Forums has made me realise how many sad fat fucking delusional faggots exist in the world.

Iv become more aware to the various political angles to everything in the news and that compromise for the sake of compromise is stupid.

If people want something they need to give something in return.

i still hate niggers and muslims. but all that degenerate, day of the rope and rahowa bullshit is just ridiculous.

>to defeat the muslims we must become like muslims

it's pathetic.

>if you're not scarlettcapsuled like me you must be a esjaydubbayew!

Brown skin?

Americans need guns because of their nigger problem.

No one needs assault rifles or anything other than what James Bond would carry though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

This page is hilarious.

IQs are dropping in nations with high rates of immigration and it states the Flynn effect wont happen in Africa due to good living conditions in the Caribbean, but low IQs. The worldwide average IQ is set to drop as Africa's population increases

XD

your post has made me more liberal, not the SJW tier though.

How so?

It makes me think that Europe wont remain white but we will all live like wealthy Jews while the brown man slaves.

So, if you were to conduct a mass shooting, where would you do it?

Sup Forums is too smart for getting its hands dirty. Leave that to the retards. We make the memes. They carry out the orders.

Honestly nothing. Sup Forums likes to consider itself red pilled, and while it is certainly a massive step in that direction compared to most of the internet it's still fairly petty and low-level thoughts. Not that I've found anywhere on the internet that actually engages in transcendent intellectual discussion, or encountered anyone in real life or even seen any evidence of it.. Basically many on Sup Forums realize theyre in a matrix but only think about solving the 'problems' of the matrix, not escaping from it.

>talked my parents into giving me an early inheritance
>Wont need a mortgage
>Have a good career as well
>Acquired a virginal teenage girl with very wealthy parents. She is in her early twenties now.
>Live in a white ethno state that isnt blighted by ethnic identity politics like the US

Some of us live outside your nightmare and just look in at you.

The fact you care about any of that already proves my point, sorry user

It's mostly made me realize how fucked the immigrant crisis of Europe is, and made me wish white people would be proud of their heritage instead of being self-hating cucks.

Honestly wish I was blue-pilled, I mean, I already kind of hate myself anyway.

>he fell for the matrix meme

Tell me about those higher planes of existence, you fucking drugged-up degenerate.

Oh I have to be a hippy to please you. Fuck off.

It's made me far less racist, honestly.

Constantly seeing fallacious rhetoric spewed here that goes without challenge simply because Sup Forums agrees with it has soured me on WN concepts, and has made me examine my own tribalist blindspots.

Before Sup Forums got overrun by nazis, I was a mad who had been born into a working class neighborhood that got flooded with Vietnamese boat people in the 80's. I had problems with a gang called the young dragons, and I grew up fighting them, and various shitskins, and I genuinely believed that everybody looks out for their own and only cares about their own, so we whites had better go back to doing that too.
I used to consider all other white people to be on my side whether they like it or not.

But so many of you are sheltered bitter tiny pointless little cowards looking to externalize your failures. You don't give a shit about anything, you just want to feel like you belong to something, and if you achieve that feeling through outrage, you don't actually have to put forth any effort at all. Basically Sup Forums is full of dramafags.

It's made me not care, frankly. I will observe vendetta if any of my family members are ever hurt, I might still help a stranger if I see them in imminent trouble, but the rest of you can go fuck yourselves.
I'm actually sorry that I helped convert this site, in the end all you'll achieve is to assist in further marginalizing the act of dissenting against forced multiculturalism, and the world will be even worse off then before I decided to try to meddle with it.

This whole thing has been a mistake.

nice flag

it hasn't. Sup Forums is full of fucking retards.

nice dubs

>I was literally attacked by other races
>Then I decided I didnt care
>You guys are wrong

FLAG

Sup Forums changed my opinion on Sup Forums

There is barely a salient thought on this entire board

>changed
>all civilian
>everything
kys
kys

I didn't fall for anything I was using it as a metaphor. I also don't drink, smoke or use pharma.

I said nothing of the sort. Ignorance is bliss is the greatest truth there is. I do not blame, envy or look down on you for living life in such a way.

Nothing. This is a shitposting board and is here to be laughed at.

>hahahah kys hahaha kys
genuinely one of the least entertaining memes ya fucking vampire edgelord

Niggers have made 180 on 'police brutality'

>see police doing stupid shit
>omg that's awful
>niggers get themselves killed
>block roads,riot, loot and burn down cities, like they did in the 60s, like they did in the 90s, like they did in the 00s like they did in the '10s
>police need to stop this shit and crack down hard on these niggers idgaf what they do
They could be running them over with tanks and I wouldn't care

I was dissapointed seeing people unironically support a failure that is Donald Trump.

He has no political experience.
He has no real plans.
He makes outlandish claims.
He has a dubious history of flip flopping on political issues.

Yet in spite of all this I find myself rooting for him. I mean I think most of us realize he's not a genius and will probably try to do reckless and naive things in the office should he be elected, but somehow this man with no establishment backing whatsoever and the entire mass media tripping over themselves to discredit him, he's looking like the favorite. He may not be the best choice as a politician, but would it be wrong to say that he's something you could call hope in the power of the common man over the media zeitgeist? It seems like all of the negative press that's literally the product of news conglomerates conspiring against him with a scripted narrative, all of the paid celebrities, all of the catch phrases and even the most childish possible insults like calling him Hitler, it seems the common man just isn't fooled by all of it.

I think if there's a singular aspect that makes people see good in Donald Trump, it's that there's still hope for revolution. There's still a majority out there that doesn't soak in all the bullshit the media pedals out. It tells me that there are lots of people out there that get sick to their stomach when they see stuff like the DNC convention happy huggy buzzword celebrity drivel on TV.

so why are you here?

This.

still got a bit to go there bud

I didn't really care about other races or nationalities or whatever but now I really dislike white people, other Latin Americans and Southern Europeans. I hope all these people burned and I can't wait to see the Mudslimes blow Europe up. Jajaja.

I fell for the Canadian education jew and thought multiculturalism was good

I now realize:
1) Everyone just forms their own little enclaves of whatever culture they come from and refuses to integrate
2) Children of intelligent immigrants from subhuman countries regress to the mean. Their parents may be intelligent hard working people but they are not.
3) The only immigrants able to have successful children in Western societies are oriental Asians, yet they are still unwelcome because they're very tribalism and predisposed to communism/big government

This is probably the most retarded thing Ive read all week.