Balkanized Spain

Daily reminder that Spain will Balkanize in our lifetime.

The Spanish will go the way of the Slavs

Also Greater Portugal/Portugalicia will return

Add Andalusia to that, on you have made the best balkanized Spain, with a landlocked-cucked Spain

BASQUE COUNTRY NOW!

bump

I dont get why people choose seperation over unity. How can they not know life is not good vs bad but order vs chaos?

Ever heard about sovereignty and being in charge of your own country for your own people? And not being oppressed by slimey asstard foreigners telling you what to do.

Guess not.

Everyone in Spain speaks a different language. This is globalism not freedom

Why are the Valencians always lumped in with the Catalans? If we're going to BALKANIZE NOW, why not have Catalonia and Valencia?

Kingdom of Aragon when?

Valencia will be poor without Catalonia

This will never happen. Only nationalism that you could say is strong nowadays is catalán, but even that one is shitty, and if they tried to do anything they would get fucked. Not even basques want to secede now ffs. And if it were to happen, it could mean a civil war which would no doubt be won by Spain

Never again

B A S Q U E
A
S
Q
U
E

If Catalonia, Basque, Galicia and all the others teamed up, Spain would lose badly

>amerifats actually think that white people in europe will fight against other whites

>Spain
Spain, España is a geographic location created by the romans as Hispania, which after time become spain, back in the day, the spanish kings were called Rey De Las Españas (king of the spains)

So, before trying to shitpost on pol atleast read the wikipedia article

If anyone has a shit are the Cataluñans

and still is highly unlikely

everyone else is already conquered, too weak, and their major cities speak spanish

as far as I know

>Asturia
>independance movement

>Valencia
>Catalan

No. They dont have any kind of strenght to fight against the military

Perfect, then we will come in, and Al-Andalus will be ours again.

>for what purpose

EUSKADI TA ASKATASUNA!

>and if they tried to do anything they would get fucked
jajajaja what will you do shitskins?

What's the purpose of this post (with a wrong map btw). The situation is more unstable in other European countries like Beligium, United Kingdom isles or Turkey. Is there some greater power that wants to see Spain in pieces?

Galician nationalism is practically unexistant, it's something folkloric only followed by some marxists and other retards. Galicia gave us Franco, for example, it has always been a right-wing pro-Spanish stronghold actually.

Asturian nationalism the same, but it's even a more pro-Spanish region, don't confuse having a local language apart from Castilian/Spanish with being "conflictive independentist zones".

Basques, they are the most privileged zone in Spain, they have fueros which means they regulate their own taxes, they don't want to separate because it's not in their economic interest.

Catalonia, wew lad, I'm Catalan actually and the shitfest that this is is hard to explain, wouldn't even know where to begin, but let me tell you that most independentists are leftists pro-immigration and pro-EU cucks, kinda like the Scottish independentists.

They should just become a highly decentralised federation

What a fuck burger..., If you say to a Valencian that he belongs to inferior condate as Cataluña you will get stab and eating alive.

Sadly accurate.

Spain has been in a zombie state since it was completely and irreparably BTFO in the latter 19th century and beginning of the 20th, after losing all its colonies and getting stomped in the USA-Spain war, coming from its failure to get on the industrial revolution train in time.

That's when these separatist movements began: flags, anthems, names and even languages used as a reason to secede were created or formalized during that period. There was no longer pride in being associated with the country and that sentiment continues to this day. The civil war could have signified a change, but the chance was completely wasted. Instead of using the dictatorship to truly unify the nation all they did was accentuate the inequalities further, concentrating all the industry in a few regions and keeping old privileges (e.g. lower taxation), while being completely ineffectual in erasing the separatist propaganda, content with just trying to silence it.

My regional flag is green, the color of Islam, because a self hating illiterate cuck in the 1910's thought that our best course of action would be to convert to Islam and become an extension of Morocco rather than being Spanish. He even glorified Muslim generals that were defeated during the Reconquista and hated his own ancestors for conquering them. The overwhelming majority of people today don't even know this, but we still use all the symbols he created.

Spain is already heavily decentralized. The central Government is a joke and it's constantly relying on under the table deals with separatist political parties to get anything approved (so the regions with more separatist votes get better deals, which makes things worse). Each region is free to promote any kind of propaganda through the education system or the media, since they have competency over both. Add to this the EU cuckery and it becomes even more ridiculous.

It's freedom vs control you dumb cunt.

I'm counting on it.

>Muh civil war meme.
>Implying than the spanish army can do shit without NATO approval.
>Implying that the spanish army has enough funds and manpower to occupy Catalonia if shit hits the fan.

Maybe we can grab the basques and Catalunya. We'll tell them they can reunite with their 'bros' if they come into France.

>glance at OPs pic
>see flag of the 2nd spanish republic

why isn't southern spain independant tho ?
isn't old Granada clay going back to Mohammedans soon?

>not looking at the map correctly

Asturias and Leon are pro-spanish, that map is terribly wrong

No, only in catalonia. Basque or galician are not widely extended, and others are insignificant

They killed french too

Raza superior galega aquí . Onde están as mulleres?

You're wrong about gallician, everybody on Galicia but A Coruña speaks it.

glad you agree texas california need to give up large southern chunks to mexico.

What makes you say that?

Do you have any proof that the EU is pushing for the balkanization of its members in order to control them better?

I have it on good authority that they are trying to turn our Thrace semi-independent, and tried to use Sturgeon to do the same to the UK.

Makes more sense to have unified spain than unified EU. Just saying.

Basque master race reporting in
What the fuck is that abomination?
We´re all Europeans now! there are no borders, no races, no different cultures. We love everybody and all of us are the same, wether you´re a shitskin,a mudslime, a nigger or a rapist, you´re welcome to our land of peace and tolerance.

Allah loves you all

Jajajajaj, keep dreaming, comunists and shitskins

If they don't wanna be part of Spain fuck 'em.

They can join the EU in due course (with Spain's vote against them)

soon

Is the King of Spain really that useless now? He cant even unite his dominions. Damn I thought I can pledge my loyalty to the Most Catholic King in my time but it seems like impossible today

It's fine to me, anything is better than staying in Italy for us.

What's that gray part on the lower left? Why doesn't it have a name? Is it the "original" Spain?

>muh linguistical politics

this
As a galician I can asure that only a few idiots are supporting independentism. Galician people are pretty right-wing.
Still education is changing the minds of the youngest and I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years the political spectrum turned left.

>a catalan
>50% muslim
>talking about shitskins

top jej

Great, I can't wait.

Lol, that is really the most pathetic terrorist group ever.

Agree, but still the Spanish army can't do shit and won't do shit.

We don't need an army because they are not going to get independent.

Nom te droghes. Luita
:^)

Right but the argument was that the army would start something, you don't get to backpedal in the middle of it.

They were shit, but the pic is cool stil. EPOCA was a far better catalan terrorist group, but nobody knows then.

>independent Galicia
this triggers me, it's Portugalicia or bust, also rename as Republic of Asturias

You mean the way of the South Slavs.
Truly we are the worst of all the Slavs. I suppose it is fitting that the worst of the Romance peoples follows in our steps.

Catalonian independentism is just social engineering to bring more money to a bunch of catalan politicians that doesn't want to be independent at the end.

>47%
>shitty

Yeah keep telling that to yourself.

It's actually more because the "I don't know, maybe" parties are full of closet separatists.

Daily reminder that America will balkanize in our lifetime.

Galegos are not Portuguese. Galegos are a Celtic people and one of the few places in the Iberian peninsula completely untouched by Muslims.

Leave them the fuck alone.

How many centuries until this moro meme dies out?

The catholic kings killed all of them even many of the converts.

yes

Rêvôlùçóm

start a new nationalist movement then you cuck

Reminder that THIS is the future

forgot pic

>People supporting separatists in Catalonia
Is like none of you idiots get the politicians that are pushing for secession just want to get more money out of Madrid, they don't care about "muh freedon" like all those sheeps think.

only in your eu4 session, ahmed.

Please no, why would I want to expand Alentejo's deserted region?

Oh, it's the "arabs who pretend to be christian" alliance.

>finnish education
It's Portugal.

since when did the catalan have a claim on Barcelona on Valencia?

lover this version of Portugal, looks like a big snackbar on the side of spain

He is the best king we've had so far since Isabel II.
His biggest mistake so far has been marrying a separated selfproclaimed republican woman. This was a big problem at the start. Everybody expected them to get separated in a few years but seems it's going fine and the Queen is now more monarchic than the King himself.
At the present the King is dealing with half the family being corrupt thief backstabbers.

>ywn lay siege to Grenada with Ferdinand and Isabella

It hurts bros. it really hurts

It's fine.

The less people care about this country, the less relevant it is, the less mudslimes we get.
I'd rather be a cuck to superior countries than be a cuck and get my throat slit.

you're still not going to be in the EU, roach