Does anyone here seriously believe Trump has a chance at the white house? He's going to get crushed by Clinton...

Does anyone here seriously believe Trump has a chance at the white house? He's going to get crushed by Clinton, that's fact.
So why do some people here shill so hard for someone they know has no chance of winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06R-6s3NSRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

says the snotty jew

Trump is leading in the latest polls.

Go and fuck yourself, loser

Temporary bump.

Drumpf is a joke.

Beats me. Why do you not kill yourself? You're going to die eventually anyway.

Trump is the new Obama. If you can't see this you are retarded.

He will win in a landslide.

He will cry............

can't stop the trump train

>Drumpf

The Hillary shills lately have been increasing.

not once have i ever been to reddit..not even to mock bern victims

yet you are here sounding very worried

your fear is all i need to know :)

temporary bump - during the DNC
What does that tell you

>greatest ally out of no where

He's not going to be crushed.

The die hard Bernie supporters are going to throw away their vote and vote Bernie, vote Trump, or just not vote at all...

>nervousman.jpg

posting in bait thread by t.ahmed

>stay at home
>johnson
>jill stien
>write in bernie
>trump
>or vote hillary

GOP

>trump

Shills wouldn't keep making these trash threads if they weren't afraid. I can't wait to drink your tears by the gallon in November.

How does Sup Forums deal with the fact that Trump is a Jew shill?

Discuss.

Why is Trump so ugly?

trump is ahead in the polls, and this is way ahead of the national debates where Hillary will have a stroke live on television

saged

Trump is the underdog, the outsider. Never underestimate Americans' willingness to put their hope in the underdog - it's practically the American way.

No one has hope for Hillary. She's supposed to win, after all. Hope, it should be noted, only comes to those who need it, and the Democrats don't need hope; history is evidently on their side.

Just look at reddit and the related subs. So many young accounts yet they don't out work the real people in favor of trump.

I believe he is rusing everyone into thinking he's playing along. He's probably had to make quite a few "deals" and "promises" to be allowed to be a thorn in the globalists side for this long.

However, I think Trump is willing to lie for a good cause. I think he really wants to make America great again. The problem is, the second he steps too far, they are going to have him killed.

October 3, Feast of Trumpets. Feast of Trump/Pence. This holiday is highly significant in Judaism and Judeo-Christianity. It will either be a glorious day for Trump, or his last.

Either way, there is absolutely no way we are going to be allowed a Trump presidency. Even if he wins. They will just kill him. And if there is an uprising, they will enforce martial law.

>temporary bump DURING the DNC
>Hillary is actually falling in polls because her party can't unify under a corrupt warhawk

Focus on Brexit, you limey. You're fucking up the opportunity Farage sacrificed for you.

He's leading in the polls and the DNC IS a trainwreck.

Just watch this:
youtu.be/06R-6s3NSRc

Do Shills ever sleep? This election is fucking over. Trump will run away with it. Wikileaks gots leaks for weeks and we have l33t Russian h4xx0rz

Realistically he doesn't have a chance in hell but it does require us all to send in our ballots to prevent meme magic from happening and fucking up the country for a term like Bush.

This.

Going to get worse as more corruption is exposed by Wikileaks. Youth won't turn out for corrupt Hilldog like they did for Obummer.

>that's fact

Holy Christ, shillary's money output for internet trolls seems to have risen since she got all bonus money from bernie supporters

>like Bush

But user, all Bush neocons are supporting Hillary. Odds-makers hsve chances of willing 55% to Trump.

Clinton is far closer to Bush policy wise than Trump though. It's no coincidence either that the Bushes and the Clintons are funded by the exact same people and that they practically endorsed Clinton by telling republicans to vote for Johnson.

Does anyone here seriously believe Brexit has a chance? It's going to get crushed by Bremain, that's fact.
So why do some people here shill so hard for something they know has no chance of winning?

They can't move too fast. It takes more time and they know it. It will take a few more generations to do it. They won't kill him likely. Only do everything to stop his work. It's a new age of information and at this age they can't pull a jfk or Reagan as easily. Just look at clinton'Clinton's campaign. It would have been flawless pre-internet.

we was up against the establishment..the media..the govt..the celebs..the banks

and we won

The best feeling i've felt in a while.

That misses the point. It demonstrates Trump can, under the right circumstances, muster the support needed to win. All he has to do is do it again on Election Day, the only poll that counts.

Besides, because of the electoral college, he really just needs to win a handful of battleground states, and he's leading in most of them handily.

CorrectTheRecord shills out in full force tonight.

Tip: You can't bump your own thread dipshit.

I don't believe he was bumping the thread but stating that Trump had a temporary bump. Unless the op is an autist he won know that. Although you can change your ip and bump.

Chance=0

when it was 1st announced i burst out crying like a total fag and i could feel how the 1st yanks felt on independence day

Go shill somewhere else nigger

>PUT AMERICA FIRST
>WE MUST DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO DEFEND THE STATE OF ISRAEL!!

I was at the bar tonight and was talking to some Bernie supporters.
I told them I'm a Republican, I'm not in love with Trump but I'd vote for anyone over Hillary and they said they understood.
That's how fucked up this election is. The Dems could have put up anyone else and cruised to victory on the coattails of a not terrible Obama presidency.
But they gave Hillary the nom and now Trump is going to be our next commander in chief.

by shagging your mum m8

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Fuck Drumpf

Fag. No one here is anyone or anything.

he is not fond of saudi which is a good thing to you guys....seriously you should take over mecca

anti tolerance police are on route to your location now sven for hate speech and rape

The entire western world would descend on us like they did with Saddam if we ever made serious threatening gestures toward the Saudi.

you are boring and lame. kill yourself.

It's called hiding your power level

Check these digits and suck a dick, Ahmed.

not if america turns a blind eye lol

Literally, everyone here on Sup Forums, this whole "kek" meme, and everyone who supports Trump just to be edgy shitdicks are just as bad as niggers in my opinion, shit breathed niggers.
It would not surprise me at all if you dumb fucks even understand the concept of self ownership and self rule. Instead, its "lets vote for this guy and troll the world because he's edgy as shit"
Fuck, you know what else is edgy? Drinking bleach. I suggest you faggots go and do it.
No, I don't like HIllary either.
I don't like any of the politicians.
I think its high time for all you incapable niggers to stop being whiny bitches and learn to be independent and free and take care of your own instead of being a bitch and electing people. But I suppose that is a tall order to want people to actually protect their own self and protect their own property. Most of you faggots don't know how to defend yourself.

PS Donald Trump is a Jew sympathizer and his grandchildren are Jew, what the fuck is wrong with you dumb fucking cuckolds? Its like you enjoy sucking Jew dick or something.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Youre he edgy anarchist here

Yeah temporary until they stop conducting polls after Trumps official general election win and inauguration.
btfo

They fear for their nominees electability and laughable judgment.

Is it possible for the "vote counters" to be corrupted by (((them)))?

That is, even if trump receives more votes/wins the most states (or however the system works) is it possible for corruption to set in and have Hillary "claim" victory? Does he have a chance of LEGITIMATELY winning this election?

I just saw some info that shows even fucking Oregon and Pennsylvania are in play. If Trump wins over the rustbelt and a swing state or two, it won't even be close. I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll be here to shitpost after election night either way but it's looking pretty good for him atm.

(you)

I was skeptical but after seeing the DNC I think he'll win.

>Not blaming the Department of the Treasury and the Federal Bank.
>Believing the president actually possesses so much power so as to directly affect every policy.
>The 2008 housing market bubble impacted the many countries as it originated from many countries.
>You probably believe everything passed by Ds serves the people and upholds the golden standard except the ones that fail which happens due to R influence. Basically, R bad and D good.

Thanks op i was a #chump4trump now I'm #mentallyhill

ye whatever cunt