I can't fucking believe it

I can't fucking believe it.

You cancerous dick-sucking faggots literally want the world to burn and choose hatred over logic whilst choosing to pick Donald Drumpf. That's fucking pathetic.

Why do you choose hatred over logic? It doesn't make sense? You mother fuckers will do anything to start WW3. What is your purpose anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06R-6s3NSRc
youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>saged

We hold political views that are different than yours.

I realize this comes as something of a shock to you, but its both possible and legal for people to disagree with your philosophy.

Ok, so hating "hispanics" makes you logically superior. I have yet to see anything that would counter that argument. Lack of intelligence is usually persistent in racist assholes like yourselves. But it's not my business anyways.

Hated logic?

Clearly the social media has fucked you over pretty badly.

>Muh lack of human decency

Until you come to accept that our beliefs are more nuanced than "hating hispanics", this dialogue cannot be constructive.

You really only have two options, assuming you are not a shill. Lurk more, and educate yourself on our beliefs and values, or mock us and wait for the white working class to win Trump the election.

Go fuck yourself. You know nothing about the hard-working man. You're just a lazy fucking shithead who just wants to see hatred spread throughout the world. Why do you even go that route? What's your purpose?

I think most people who are pro Trump choose tighter immigration laws and rational foreign policies over Middle Easter nation building and open borders.

Woah you referred to Trump as a 15 century unanglicized pronunciation of his name!

Holy shit stop the presses.

Undecided here myself.... the deal breaker for me though, I want you to present a racist quote made by trump.

Just one, and you've got my vote :^)

LOL!!!! What does this even man? Power of memes will not work on most people we're not fucking stupid? Learn to fucking think on your own mindless drone????

Allow me to play devil's advocate. The policy Trump is advocating represents a crackdown in controlling undocumented illegal immigration by citizens of other countries, not just Mexico, who come to America to take advantage of a social system designed and paid for by taxpayers and their families. It doesn't mean an end to legal immigration or that foreigners are to be banned outright, there are legal channels that are perfectly acceptable means of coming to America.

Well, you're the one who came to this board which you obviously knew contained Trump supporters so that you could insult and straw-man them by using pejoratives and lies, so, really, you're the one spreading hatred.

Why should I spend time explaining my beliefs to someone who despises me based on misconceptions?

I'm voting for Trump because I want the United States to stop being taken advantage of in trade deals, because I want the United States to stay culturally and ethnically white European, and because I am worried about the state of free speech in this country. That we are heading down a road where people are not allowed to speak out against the status quo.

That, and because the primary alternative is the face of Washington corruption, and belongs in prison.

I am greek

TO MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

Why did you put hospanics in quotes? Are you trying to tell us something about "hispanics"?

Also, only one candidate refers to "hispanics" as tacos, and it isn't the big bad boogeyman Trump

Don't really hate them.
There is such a thing as looking after your own interests.
That is all I'm doing.
Get mad, call me a racist.
I don't care. I work twice as hard then I did in 2005 and I'm barely treading water.
Could I get food stamps?
Yes.
But I don't want no fucking hand out so I go hungry 3 days of the week.
Grow up and be a man

I understand for you this is pure ''let's be evil'' non sense. That people were just not seeing further than their racist impulse. But it's so much more complicated than that. If you have ever believe for a second they evil politicians were lying to you, boy oh boy you're not even scratching the surface. This is probably the most evil machination in the history of mankind and it's has been viciously set into perverse motion decades before you were born. Many have tried to warn us, to make us see that in the end extreme leftism is possible, that pathological altruism is a real thing and that idiocy will always win. Brave New World my friend, you're living the first stage of it.

But that's a bit of a mouthful so we just say build wall.

I'm just here to counter signal don't mind me.

>What is your purpose anyways?
>You mother fuckers will do anything to start WW3.

Is...is that a rhetorical question?

It's the snobs of NYC, LA and San Francisco who choose their personal affections over logic.

tpbp to be honest family.

>Power of memes will not work on most people we're not fucking stupid? Learn to fucking think on your own mindless drone????
Do you know what a question mark is for?

>to stay culturally and ethnically white European

This is what America wants. We want in-bred faggots like this running this country.

> rational foreign policies

At least we don't have to sit through over priced shit, thanks to "made in america" stuff, that actually needs to pay it's workers a normal wage

>reddit attacks Sup Forums with Sup Forums images
Get outta here you scum sucking faggot

Why do you want to genocide white Europeans?

(You)

Hispanics have one of the highest rates of inbreeding around

I am more comfortable with Donalds corruption than Hillary's.

That's what it boils down too really.

What is a tpbp?

Diversity is our strength

How is it logical to call Trump Drumpf when Drumpf was the name of his grandfather who had it legally changed on Ellis island?

OP? Hello?

haha dumb nigger

Are you retarded? There will be no world war if trump gets elected. Putin likes him and hates shilary. Muslim shitholes will get bombed out either way

This post, best post.

>name calling
Grow up and learn how to form an argument. Hillary will lose, she can't do anything on her own

ITT: Faggot countries who think they know how to run a free country.

Hilarious.

>Trump loves Russia
>Trump and Pootin best buddies
>Trump is going to start WW3
???

>Drumpf
Back to plebbit, fag

>Learn to fucking think on your own mindless drone
>spouts memes about Trump hating hispanics
sage for obvious b8

In-breds are more common in shitskin regions rather than white, but nice try.

also good job in ignoring his other points and continuing to illustrate your inability to converse. I wonder if you're the in bred.

Trump at worst will only harm america (economically)

Hillary will just create more chaos in the middle east and africa which means more fucking refugees to europe.

fuck off.

Why do you want to genocide white Europeans?

lmao how old are you kid?

Are you 100% serious here?

Let me know when you have something other than insults, nigger

Of all the places you come to on the Internet you chose Sup Forums to vent your liberal feelings?
Methinks this is a cry for help your subconscious is giving you. It's crying out for you to have original thoughts. Here have a redpill. Give into the light of truth newfound brother.

It got chose for us, my misguided brah.
>You mother fuckers will do anything to start WW3.
Yo chucklefuck... making nice w/ Putin might be the only way to prevent WW3. U think mooslems and BLM want peace ? Hell 2 da no...

>ITT OP makes an ass out of himself by committing logical fallacies and showing his inability to fucking think

Go on kid.

Nice logical argument.

Hey, while you're still here, could you answer ?

Kek, looks liks he hit one of your inbred nerves

Nice argument. Have an actual rebuttal or???

His """""""""""rhetoic""""""""""" he's been displaying makes him appear as if he's a disgruntled shitskin or some angry kid who's taken his first trip outside of Sup Forums into a big boy board.

Compared to what Clinton has laid out so far as her foreign policy plans, Trump's foreign policy does look fairly rational. I mean, obviously there's always the chance that he won't do what he says, but with Clinton, the risk is that she WILL do what she says.

I'm just sick of American nation building in the Middle East for which Europe then has to suffer the consequences and that's exactly what Hillary has been doing as secretary of state and what she will continue as president.

Oh I know. I'm only being this polite on a whim. Normally I respond with things like "You mad bro?" and mocking them about how Trump is winning in the polls now.

So do you think OP will kill himself come November?

Do you want this bullshit instead?

youtu.be/06R-6s3NSRc

only faggots say Drumpf, faggot

Implying OP will even last that long, I bet he's trying to jimmy the lock on his moms bf gunsafe

Here is my mensa IQ test. Gas the spics, race war now.

>So do you think OP will kill himself come November?
I hope so. in breds don't contribute much to the gene pool. Or faggots if that's more applicable to his case.

chug some bleach

Not an argument.

>Why do you choose hatred over logic?
We was gonna ask u and your flag-burning friends the same question

Are any of us?

Hell no, he'll most likely just complain about it on the internet then go about his life uncaring because it's hip to be a lefty nowadays.
Meanwhile those who are truly right have actual things to preserve and fight for.
Like the Battle of Sacramento, that was kickass.
youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
>tfw didn't get to attend and smash some commie skulls

Come here so I can show you the future you want to choose. Maybe when the cognitive dissonance becomes too stong you'll kill yourself like that leftist journalist that couldn't handle reality;

We're like, 85% serious. About everything, all the time.

Except Trump. 110% on Trump.

>this is a high IQ in white countries.

Someone should screencap this fag getting BTFO and start compiling other similar cases

>Drumpf

Back to normiebook with you.

I bet everyone who votes for Hillary is under the age of 25

Whats with the IQ shaming?
My IQ is only 85 and this post hurt my feelings.
Do you have something against blacks OP?

Hillary wants conflict with Russia you retard. She approves the wars.

>it's not my business anyways
You're right, it's not.

Drawing ifrit as a kang kek

Did you sperg out all over your keyboard when you typed that post?

Hillary is gonna start WW3 either way.

A candidate winning democratically is just.

Hillary winning because of shitty tactics and super pacs and literally dodging jail sets a worse precedent going forward.

If the DNC wanted to have a fair fight, should have let Bernie win. Bernie would've likely absorbed many of Trumps good positions to win over voters in the general and many would've voted for him.

Hillary is aids and has coasted her career on MUH CHILLUNS while not actually doing a single fucking thing for them other than making the state take your kid if you don't goy up and give your child health insurance. Fuck off. Hillary represents more of the same.

Trump represents an audit and wrecking crew to go in and clean house.

He pulled a hillary

Hillary's viral marketing campaigns are becoming laughable.
Or possibly, Trump's viral marketing campaigns are doing great.
Either way it's good news for Donald.

>OP vanishes
Looks like his jimmies were rustled.

Over 2 standard deviations above average. I don't think that the average of 106 in your country warrants that condescending tone, gook.

Go back to your shit autistic website, you fucking faggot.

Sometimes the red pill's gotta be a suppository.

His feelings got nuked once he got called out on being inbred

Doubt it, he is probably being euphoric right now.

Hatred over logic?
That's what shillary supporters are doing.
Why the fuck would you back a criminal, a literal criminal, to become president?
Fucking sage.

literally 0 arguments

To be honest, I don't even believe in IQ's significance. It's an ability to find logical connections between images.
I think that well developed brain possesses many qualities and IQ may or may not be one of them.

Good job guys, you defeated the retarded kid :)

everyone report op for rule violation (off topic for politically incorrect)

we just want to watch the world burn

At least we got some shillings out of this shitty loot.

>I can't fucking believe it?
>You cancerous dick-sucking faggots literally want the world to burn and choose hatred over logic whilst choosing to pick Donald Drumpf? That's fucking pathetic???
>Why do you choose hatred over logic? It doesn't make sense? You mother fuckers will do anything to start WW3? What is your purpose anyways?

You called?