The Loud House Thread

Season 2 officially announced!

broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Nickelodeon-Greenlights-Second-Season-of-Hit-Animated-Kids-Show-THE-LOUD-HOUSE-20160525

>Nickelodeon announced today that it has greenlit a 14-episode second season of its new animated series, The Loud House, rising to the top as the number-one animated kids' show on TV since its May 2 launch.

>In season two of The Loud House, Lincoln remains the man with the plan, navigating his way through the chaos of living in a family with 11 kids. The heart and comedy-filled adventures defining The Loud House will continue through a deeper dive into the unique personalities of Lincoln's sisters, as well as a spooky themed episode, a half-hour holiday special and more.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10311804
youtube.com/watch?v=9SDvxt7Rfcw
youtube.com/watch?v=NkPzfw0UKgw
nick.com/videos/clip/the-loud-house-109a-clip.html
sendvid.com/w5jhbooo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better get a Carol episode

>s2 confirmed
Happy days are here friends

So how long until the Season 3 announcement?

>The Loud House, rising to the top as the number-one animated kids' show on TV
Really?

Each sister better get their own episodes

It gets like 1.8 or something. Beats out CN and Disney XD's ratings, and is rivaling Spongebob.

>Lisa episode
I need this!

Lincoln loud why has white hair?

it is tinges or albino

It's not natural according to creators. He either dyes it or it whitened early because of stress.

thanks for the explanation

Oh yeah.

The only show beating Sponge Bob in ratings as far as I know.

I don't really understand the Disney XD shit. Disney's shows get significantly better ratings on Disney Channel proper, but their cartoons end up on XD anyway.

make love not war

here's ur (you), now go away

and why Loud Lucy is like emo or gothic?

and why you have black hair?
She also dyed her hair

We need more Loud House crossovers, especially with SU. Any ideas?

FUCK OFF STEVEN!

fuck you guys for stealing our trips

this
the /sug/ meme is getting old

>Holiday specials

YES!

HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS HERE WE COME!

the only thing more cringey than a crossover, is a crossover involving SU or Adventure Time

Autism.

no, /sug/ forcing itself into EVERY thread is old, and these shitty pictures arent helping. the characters are fat, unattractive, and ugly, no one wants to look at them.

Gotta keep pushing those cheap shitty teen girl shows

I am 100% expecting the same thing to happen to TLH as Star vs. we're going to get a third season before the second even airs because the network doesn't have much else besides Spongebob and FOP.

Being this mad at another cartoon is even more autistic.

Never, she's boring.

>It's a "Lori decides to start making her college plans but soon realizes how much she'll miss her family and Bobby" episode

They'd save that topic for the final episode.

strawpoll.me/10311804

Lori a shit.

Meant for

I have another question

Why Loud Lucy is like emo or gothic?

and why you have black hair?
She also dyed

So S2, we're probably going to see how each sister grew towards the quirk that they have.

>It's a "Lynn messes up in the big game and her entire team hates her and she has to deal with the stench of failure" episode

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>If we all start trading chores, it will LITERALLY open up a can of worms
>Heaven forbid we be are actual, LITERAL selves!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!

Season 2 literally means more Lori!

Literally, kill yourself.

> Imagine a world where The Loud House beats Spongebob in ratings and popularity
> Spongebob would get cancelled and The Loud House will be the new Spongebob

Fine with me

YES
PRAISE JESUS

Daily reminder that Leni is dead

>It's a Halloween episode
>They pander to the fan base by putting Luna in a Lamp costume.

Gawd, it's not even made yet and season 2 is already a disappoint mistake.

>Its a Leni episode
>its about how Leni discovers she is autistic and goes into crippling depression

That's not Luna.

>It's a "Bobby goes on an epic quest to find the world's perfect salsa" episode

>Autism
>Common symptoms include difficulty with communication,
check, since you replied to my post as if you were speaking to the post above mine.
>difficulty with social interactions,
not realizing how coming into a loud house thread to force SU on us is annoying
>obsessive interests,
caring more about SU than the subject we're discussing, coming only to Sup Forums to talk SU, etc.
>and repetitive behaviors.
see all of the above ad nauseum in our threads.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again upload your little LUAN X STEVEN PIC up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” LuanXSteven meme, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking LuanXSteven meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a AUTIST. A pathetic LuanXSteven AUTIST. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SHIP.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

It's just crossover art.

hey guys whats going on?

>It's a "Mom tells the kids a long boring story of how she met Dad"
>both their faces are constantly censored Austin Powers-style

Just of note, it helps if you click the image before saving it.

>Luans urge to tell a shitty joke makes her overcome her lust

youtube.com/watch?v=9SDvxt7Rfcw

I don't really keep up with the series, just the character designs and fanart. Has there been an episode where Bobby and Lincoln hang out?

Nah, she's in a relationship with Steven, she has no interest in Lincoln

Not yet

Delete this

He's been in two episodes so far and for one of them he was only there for like 2-3 minutes. The other he was just a lifeguard the entire time.

why you wait for me to post it? fucking post the others garafaggot, and get banned

After seeing the results of this I kinda hope a draw fag draws a lamp with the underwear on the shade.

Not one on one. He's hanged out with the siblings in Linc of Swim.

And there'll be a future episode where he and Lori will go on a double date that also pairs up Lincoln with his little sister Ronnie Anne.

Don't you watch the show telling jokes is how she gets off bitch is a new time of tumblr cray cray.
>youtube.com/watch?v=NkPzfw0UKgw

I would genuinely enjoy watching this.

Nickelodeon uploaded a clip of the next episode: nick.com/videos/clip/the-loud-house-109a-clip.html

For people out of the U.S.: sendvid.com/w5jhbooo

Synopsis:
>Clyde comes over for a sleepover, but ends up making Lincoln jealous when he wants to hang out with the Loud sisters instead.

You know what really gets me about Lisa?

She's EXACTLY the kind of brainy character Alex Hirsch said he tried to NOT make Dipper. The kind that goes "ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS *SNORT*"

>feet

He's not a bad guy, just an idiot.

Pair him with Leni for twice the fun. The B plot will be Lori panicking and thinking they will run off together while taking her emotions out on Lincoln.

Now I'm imagining her telling shitty puns in bed...
>Luan having sex in an elevator
>"Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels. *obnoxious laugh*"

Are all of those girls as ditzy as Leni?

And yet Savino manages to pull it off.

The cast covers a larger amount than Gravity Falls, and Lisa's not even in the top two importance like Dipper is. Plus this show is a lot more comedy based and not as serious as Gravity Falls. So for Lisa, it's probably more acceptable if she's more of an exaggeration or stereotype like that.

>the /trash/ generals have post deletions and users getting banned
>in /trash/
Says all you need to know about this fandom in general.

Yes. We've seen them already. Maybe they'll get names.

Leni is the only cute one there.

Do you think it's a bad idea to fondle with a lamp?

I'm fine with that.

I think it would be pretty hard for them to run out of material with the large, diverse cast of characters they have.

Just make sure its nice and comfy first.

>There's more to life than just general intelligence, Leni. Your gift might be creativity, kindness or the ability to love.

There's a trash board

Fuck off.

>Or your unique skills at prostitution

>So many levels.
Oh Bo.

>"Do you get it?"

Calm down, it's just a drawing.

Of course I got it I just said the song it's from.

>Lynn jr.
Did I heard that right?

Yes you did.

Letting simple things get to you is LITERALLY worse than autism.

Save the fullsize next time, user.

>all these new IPs
Either you're coming into this thread solely to defend /sug/ or you're resetting your IP

Hehehe.
>Clyde lets it all hang out with the Loud sisters.

Lynn confirmed for tranny

SHE HAS AN EPISODE!

Girls can have Jr in their names too.

Couldn't even give a shit about su.
Sounds like you know more about that show than me. That couls be your problem.
Just chillax, bro.

Lisa isn't the mc, /sug/ your false flag is going nowhere.

She'll have two episodes. For Bros About to Rock, and House Music may have her taking on a major role since that involves the family becoming a band.