Joe is getting more and more blue pilled by the day even with massive doses of redpills administered over 3 hours in...

joe is getting more and more blue pilled by the day even with massive doses of redpills administered over 3 hours in many shows

is he retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWlwZSM9z1E
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XRvMtbFM3Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=zlAuDfHyROo
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his family was threatened, so he has to keep his mouth shut @ 0:32
youtube.com/watch?v=zWlwZSM9z1E

Well his brain has been consistently nullified by weed pretty much every day for the past 20 years

>you have to buy the products

what did he mean by this?

He has a family to support, and his entire social network is composed of LA liberals. He has a lot vested in being blue-pill.

>reddit post literally in the background

is that like rogain?

Alex Jones claims that all these people have been threatened to shut up about conspiracies, yet for some reason he is able to throw out every conspiracy theory without anything happening to him. Why is this?

Sad!

Joe has seen Fnords, your silly red pills ain't got nothing on what he's taking

Because it's all fake

oh this where the edgy kids hang out

Joe has always been liberal in the traditional sense, kiddo.

He isn't playing a character any more than Madcow or Cuckbert

>is he retarded?

>>talks shit about his hometown roots
>>intentionally adopts a faggoty ass California accent
>>lives in L.A. for years

What do you think?

He's been fagged up because he lives among faggots and SJW's.

>edgy

This stupid meme...

Joe has always been left of center

-pro weed
-pro abortion
-agnostic
-pro gay marriage

-pro free speech
-pro free market
-anti trans
-anti affirmative action

WHAT
ARE YOU TELLING ME
ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS CHIMP DOESN'T WEIGH 400 POUNDS?
WHAT
YOU ARE CRAZY
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO

Joe is a contrarian. If his guest is dropping red pills he'll counter with blue, or vice versa. It makes for better pod.

actually fuck face, if you pay attention Joe is usually non committal. He will press and question a guest if they are spouting blatant bullshit but if they have a reasonable supported position Joe will take a small part of that position that he can agree with/makes sense without actually endorsing the opinion outright. Joe has rarely ever outright contradicted himself over the course of all his podcasts because he very rarely commits to a viewpoint unless its DUDE WEED

It was kind of disturbing how angry he got when Steven Crowder criticized weed

bro calm down, c'mon put the kettlebells down and let's have some venison steaks

>Marijuana is non addictive.
The fuck it isn't. It doesn't give you physical withdrawal symptoms like alcohol or heroin, but it's definitely addictive. Anyone who says otherwise is an addict in denial.

t. self medicating docta

he's a spook. he's been tasked to divert young men interested in alternative ideas by being a sort of role model who is sympathetic to alternative thinking, then steering them toward more blue pilled ideas in his staged discussions.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

samefagging, but he has also acknowledged people posting this exact sort of thing about him on his podcast, and he may laugh at it, but he alo never denies that its the truth.

>It doesn't give you physical withdrawal symptoms
Then it's not addictive.

because alex jones discredits people who believe him, which is valuable. whether alex jones does it on-purpose or not

He just doesn't want to be at the epicenter of a Tumblr jihad so he plays dumber than he already is

It annoys me that I can't get a clear definition of when something is or isn't addictive while googling quickly so I can prove to myself if weed(or anything else for that matter) is addictive or not.

Maybe it's just because I have the "addict" personality. But, everyone I know that uses marijuana feels like they have to use it all day, every day, to feel okay. I use it often, but it's more like an end of the day thing, before bed, to help me sleep.

Quick addiction guide:

Not Weed:
>If you use it too much
>If you use it too often
>If you EVER use it for any purpose that is not medically prescribed (or in the case of alcohol, if you drink more than two drinks in the presence of one or more other people)
>If you feel bad while using it
>If you feel too good while using it
>If you even so much as think you'd feel bad if you could never use it again

Weed:
>YOU FUCKING SHITBOOMER I BET YOU THINK REEFER MADNESS IS A CREDIBLE FILM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right, the other guy is just nitpicking

Typically stonercucks blaze up everyday and change huge parts of their lives to fit it but 'it's not addictive'

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

S O U R D O U G H B O Y S

lol that's kind of the impression I'm getting while googling around for it.

Don't be dumb, that's because you don't buy weed worth for three hits and that's it. You buy for the long run.

I don't have to buy weed. I can legally grow it where I live. ;)

I smoked weed every day for four years straight, then quit overnight when I decided I wanted to join the army. No side effects, no withdrawals, not even an urge to go back to blazing after I broke off the daily routine and got myself a goal in life.

You simply can't do that with heroin or cocaine, your body won't let you. Marijuana isn't addictive in any medical or chemical sense.

The issue is that people use weed to escape feelings of depression or hopelessness - it allows you to wallow in indolence and contribute nothing without registering the negative feelings that being so useless would normally give you; you just feel fuzzy and content instead.

That lifestyle is what's "addictive" - you get stuck in a rut of massive proportions and weed acts as a numbing agent that prevents you from feeling terrible about going nowhere. The trick to breaking the cycle is getting out of the rut, not kicking the drugs. Basically, when you compare it to drugs that are chemically addictive, the causality is reversed - people smoke weed to excess because their lives are shitty, whereas people's lives become shitty if they drink to excess.

Obviously I'm generalising and oversimplifying to an extent, but there's definitely a clear difference in the pattern that sets weed apart from hard drugs.

It's so obvious hes sucking in his gut.

And the lighting is different. And he had a spray tan done.

Has he had anybody good on recently? It looks like he's starting to get phased out on the UFC stuff- they added another commentator and he doesn't always make the trip out to the fights.

Weed is a literal blue pill.

>blue pilled
>redpills
Looks like the retards have escaped the containment board again

graham hancock and randall carlson were on with some skeptic magazine dude and they argued shit it was pretty hilarious

There are tidbits of greatness with most guests. As an aside, the latest mom's house podcast has Joe as a guest. It's pretty fun, and nice to see Joe being more relaxed with his fanny pack.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRvMtbFM3Dw

Out of the last 25 videos on his youtube channel I'd say Michael Malice was the best one, but I haven't watched all of them.

Out of the 25 before that, I don't know.

Out of the 25 before that there were some good ones, Theo Von, Degrasse Tyson, Whitney Cummings,
defranco was alright as well

What did he say that's got you so triggered?

>nothing happened to him
>destroyed in courts
>crucified by mainstream media
>nothing

I could barely understand anything they were talking about. They couldn't take their time to explain things to the audience because they were arguing with each other. What I like about the show is that the guest is given plenty of time to lay things out for the listener. We didn't get that with the debate episode. It sounded like fast talking bullet point shit you'd see on the news rather than a Joe Rogan interview.

The Dick Show is better.

>Michael Malice best one
>Not Papa Peterson

>I could barely understand anything they were talking about.
hi Graham

I concur that Malice is worth checking out. I started it last night before bed and ended up staying up til the end. They get into the weeds on some fight shit near the end which doesn't interest me but he's an interesting and funny dude, they had great rapport

>mom's house podcast

Yea, fuck you and your faggy podcast...

Dick is great, but his podcast wasn't very interesting.
Maddox is a cunt, but from what I've heard I like his show a bit better.
Shame maddox went full cuckrage and deleted the greatest problem in the universe, that shit was gold.

>globalist

Alex is controlled opposition and a remnant of COINTELPRO. He's an actor and keeps the identities of his (((financial backers))) extremely secret because it would ruin his career

Peterson is probably super cool if you're politically lonely and have daddy issues.

so edgy

im dropping epic purple pills

kys faggots

>still gossiping about Maddox a year later
>lame guests
>asterios is a semi-regular
it really isn't

True, but those things don't matter to his audience and he's still able to make a comfortable living. It doesn't really seem like he's been systematically destroyed by the shadow government or globalists. But he'll also claim that the globalists have practically limitless resources to kill or "disappear" anyone who discovers their secrets, so why haven't they come for him?

Unless, as says, these globalists are letting him act as a straw man idiot to make people think that everyone who believes conspiracy theories is as crazy as him.

(But you can always apply Occam's Razor and say he's a media personality whose fearmongering blew up in his face)

the average person thinks he's crazy
the super skeptical person thinks he's a psyop
he literally just got JUSTED again by his wife
a certain late night host is going after him now
on the bright side, he just got white house credentials, so now that i think about it, his whole situation is confusing
i think that at this point, if anyone does anything drastic to him, it'll just make him somewhat of a martyr, and everybody will just blame his death/undoing on the government

>rogan bluepilled
>openly said and criticized "cultural Marxism" in his interview with Jordan Peterson
>allowed Abby Martin to say "Jewish supremacists" in her heated criticism and expose of Israel
>aired most redpilled normie podcast interview of the decade with Alex Jones
>singlehandedly made Joey Diaz household name, a comedian who frequently calls out Jews on The Church of Happening podcast
>encourages young whites to work out, eat all natural foods not (((goyfood))), keeps his wife out of sight buitvin check unlike (((Cernovich)))
>only hugely popular interviewer in US who talks shit about SJWs, is white, records 3-hour commercial free conversations, doesn't kiss women's asses, doesn't defend Amy Schumer, doesn't push gun control and tranny bullshit

Kys

>super skeptical person
you mean a complete loonie

>mah redpill mah bluepill
kys

Agree except with the alcohol part I guess I would argue about semantics or I dunno some context, I agree that there are so many people who are addicted to both alcohol and weed without knowing, but if we're going to argue that having more than 2 drinks in a group is addiction I mean geez then is addiction really such a bad thing? I do that all the time and freely admit I probably do have a slight alcohol dependence but it's not intrusive in the slightest.

anyone else notice how offended he got when that North Korea dude talked about how LA people are soulless and superficial?

stephen glover

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only as an ironic in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual men, not like some kinda faggy queer that would unironically enjoy sucking another man's dick*

When you red pillers realize the final red pill is taking the blue pill?

CALL ME GRAHAM

(((Peterson)))

Joe is the cool guy for its audience so no matter the amount of redpilling done if he just dismisses it without reason, the audience does too. It works because the audience for this show is teenagers who look up to someone (Joe) to build their own personality and spectrum of opinions. Dude was never genuine in the first place, the whole UFC organization is scammy and has psyop activities.

damn r/the_dahnald guys are cringe incarnated

maybe if you guys stopped presenting yourselves as such retarded faggots, he'd take you seriously. problem is the "blue-pilled" people he talks to are all calm and rational. he doesn't talk to the extreme left retards that you're stuck on mocking. unfortunately, in doing so, it's rubbed off on you, and your faces are now stuck that way. maybe if he had rational "red-pilled" people talk to him instead of the typical, delusional meme-spouting faggots you see everywhere, then your side might be able to win him over.

He isnt particularly clever, but you have to be extremely stupid to buy into the "red pill" community.

You kids never notice there are no accomplished academics who argue in favour of this nonsense?

Every proponent of your ideology is considered a mad degenerate by anyone with an IQ above 90.

He still denies that the earth is flat. You're not truly red pilled until you see through the biggest Jewish conspiracy in history.

>He isnt particularly clever
anyone remembers the madtv sketch they did on him and fear factor?
youtube.com/watch?v=zlAuDfHyROo

>maybe if you guys stopped presenting yourselves as such retarded faggots,

you first!

>he doesn't talk to the extreme left retards that you're stuck on mocking

Joe Rogan Experience #952 - Thaddeus Russell.

You are welcome.

all i remember from this is sisqo's absurd wig and how much kenny rogers stole the show

it's unsurprising I'm getting more and more bluepilled after dealing with the Drumpf fanbase it's a lot less edgy when they are in power it's better for them to never get any power

Cause he is a fraud and a CIA disinformation agent designed to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Actually canmabis withdrawal does have physical symptoms, they are just minor compared to most other habit forming drugs. I'm also pretty sure addiction doesn't have to have a physical component you fool. Gambling?

Lots of substances and behaviours have the potential to negatively impact your life.

I'm thankful to Joe for introducing me to Theo Von. One of the most casually funny people I know of.
>that ain't christian

These threads are not film or tv, just Sup Forums tier memedrop newfag circlejerk

>joe is getting more and more blue pilled
Who gives a shit, you dumb fuck? You'd need to be a mildly retarded 14 year old to find this show entertaining. Stop spamming the board with this shit.

this

i was really far right before and during most of the election, but about halfway through and after ive found myself sympathizing with the left more. r/donald and Sup Forums have really been making me embarrassed lately. cant even post about the new far cry on Sup Forums without Sup Forums running in and yelling about white genocide

>i just use it to help me get to sleep

thats how it starts

t. 6 year pot smoker

>smoking pot makes Alex paranoid

youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE

What's the deal with Joe's voice in this podcast? He roided up?

>"without anything happening to him"
>lost custody of his children

probably just smoked some weed, it makes your voice like that

>It's fucking crazy when you think about how many languages their are...

NO, YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY, JOE! REALLY, TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE LANGUAGES!

As he gets more and more popular he wants to toe the line of political correctness so he doesn't get in trouble. Essentially, he's a coward.

I didn't like how joe threw alex jones under a bus when he was getting comfy with whitney cummings in 931. That shit was just wrong.

Its not the first time joe was threatened, so I don't believe it.

But he has been threatened. There are rumors that hes a cointelpro agent but I think he went rogue. that whole big enchilada thing he did was accurate, but he speaks in euphanisms, phrases to make himself sound crazy.