Bloomberg questions Trump's sanity

yahoo.com/news/michael-bloomberg-dnc-speech-000000868.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RCC-rEx81PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bloomberg

Go away you soda stealing goblin

Jews have been Jewing extra hard this week.

I'm starting to get the impression that these party conventions are really just ideological circle-jerking on an enormous scale. Do they really accomplish anything?

((()))

based bloomberg destroying a racist.

>bloomberg

Bloomberg the moralless thieving conspirer, talking about sanity?

>(((Bloomberg)))

No that description is perfect. That is what they are. A peprally to fire up your base.

this triggers the bloomberg

((Bloomberg)) is just mad he didn't do what Trump did, and instead was just mayor.

>rich billionaire tells voters how to vote

Kek, do the democrats ever stop and reflect upon themselves?

shoo shoo soda joo

This. Trump made him take the big gulp

The Trump utterly STUMPED
This is the end guys, it was all shitz and giggles but it´s over now, you know where the door is

>TRUMP IS A BUSINESSMAN, NOT A POLITICIAN!
>LISTEN TO THIS BUSINESSMAN DECRY TRUMP!

He's a lunatic all right. Might as well put a mentally challenged person in his place. Makes no difference.

He's not a Democrat.

Its always jews hating him the most. That's how you KNOW he's the real deal in bringing change. They so deeply fear and resent him.

Once a democrat, always a democrat
>I'm an independent now you guys it's totally different!

I've noticed this a lot lately

>trusting this crooked old unamerican kike
Nah, the fact democrats have any support whatsoever this election is proof enough a civil war is coming.

Just like in court, when you have nothing else use the insanity card

>Its always jews hating him the most.

>Bloomberg: I got more money than Trump does so...

Oh shit, has Trump lost the Berner vote over this? It might be over.

>I'm just speaking at a Democrat convention to rally Democrat supporters and trying to get a Democrat into the Whitehouse, I'm totally independent though you silly goys

Bloomberg is a republican tho

>BUSINESS KNOW BEST HOW TO RUN THINGS MUH FREE MARKET MAGA
>DON'T LISTEN TO THIS BUSINESSMAN

drumpftard intellectual """integrity"""

It is hilarious how the Democratic Party now embraces oligarchy and wealthy elites.

Information about bad products and companies are part of free market. Donald "El Ratto" Trump is a lemon.

Trump was once a democrat

No, he was a democrat up until 2001, then a republican then he's an independent but he's still a fucking democrat asshole licker
>would you like a sip of my soda? @0:29
youtu.be/RCC-rEx81PE
I laugh every time

>4,5 billion
Lol

I agree, I don't trust trump at all

Anyone find it ironic that the Democrats wheeled out a 1% fatcat to make fun of someone for NOT being as rich as him?

Trump made his money building hotels and golf courses, and he wants to bring economic success back for all Americans and not just (((Wall Street)))

(((Bloomberg))) made his money manipulating the stock market and never produced anything tangible, and now his claim to fame is teaching others how to loot the American coffers as our Empire declines.

This is what they are.

>Polish not liking racism

MFW

I hate this kike. HE is a gun grabbing cunt fuck him.

Watch It's pretty funny and sad

uh... who's crazy again?

>berg