MMMMMMMMMMM! I just came back from McDonald's® after having a delicious Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese™ and an...

MMMMMMMMMMM! I just came back from McDonald's® after having a delicious Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese™ and an ice cold Coca-Cola® soft drink. I sure am Lovin' it!

is this marketing kino?

I made two giant pizzas for like 3 bucks each

Super thicc homemade sauce

I expect this sort of thing in the Pickle Rick threads, but a separate thread? Really stepping up the marketing game. I'm lovin' it.™

I'll take two scoops

>hes upset his gay cuck thread got deleted
AHAHAHAHA

Time to leave Reddit

thanks for reminding me

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Oh look who it is, the retarded Sup Forums faggot who calls everyone a mobile poster and cries like a bitch about everything that's off topic. Well, unless it's a Sup Forums or pedo thread. I get that you're a pedophile with an interest in politics, but if you're gonna cry like a little bitch about a thread being off topic, you probably shouldn't be so selective about which off topic threads you cry about.

Who watches HodgeTwins here?

Is it youtube kino?

This is some exquisite autism

you have to go too
>>>/reddit/

Sausage mcgriddles are legitimately delicious.

I don't trust anyone who objects to this opinion.

For me, it is the mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>he's doing it for free on a weeknight
>he's parroting the things that have been said to him in threads where he cries about Sup Forums
>he has admit multiple times he isn't a Sup Forums local
HAHAHAHA
THE BEST PART?
>HES ROLEPLAYING AN AUSSIE WHILST BEING A EASTERN AMERICAN NEET

Don't be an autist. Tell her you like eating in your car. If she persists with small talk glare at her and assert your dominance

Too much onion

FUCK OUT DA WHEY ALL KINDS OF GAINS BUSTIN ALL KIIINDS OF NUTS ALL KIIIIIIIIIINDS OF NUTS UP IN DEEZ SUGAR WALLZ EH KEITH HAHAHA LORD KEITH AND KEVIN BACK ATCHA WIT DA HODGETWINS

Seriously, where are you in Sup Forums and pedo threads? You're concerned about the integrity of Sup Forums, right? Why don't you show up in those threads and start whining like a little pussy? Is it okay if the thread is off topic as long as it is a topic that interests you?

this
>those fucking chunks
I prefer the way they dice it up in the cheeseburgers

Wew lad, look at this angry Reddit faggot

>tfw glorious spicy mcchickens

>Glorious
>Until they come out the other end

I prefer the ultimate bacon cheeseburger from jack in the crack

I too like delicious McDonald's® food! Also, have you seen Twin Peaks yet? Oh boy, that sure was something right? I love all kinds of TV and movies!
Almost as much as a delicious Big Mac®.

I don't need to post in those threads as I know for sure you'll be report bombing them from your phone as stated by e7711 on our IRC
Do you think its just a coincidence I can spot you almost anywhere and explain your history?

>/ck/ is leaking
No complaints here

Well, you accused me of being an Eastern American even though I'm in the south, and you said that I'm not a Sup Forums local even though I've probably been here longer than you, 2015 election scum. So no, it's not a coincidence, it's bullshit. I'm sorry for reporting the pedo threads though. I know those are important to you.

This is excellent pasta. Mmmmmmm Delicious

I prefer chicken nuggers honestly, though it's more out of habit than anything. Sometimes they're great, but sometimes the one on Meridian gives me these real tough chewy ones and it fucking sucks.

>Eastern American even though I'm in the south
Your location says otherwise
>and you said that I'm not a Sup Forums local even though I've probably been here longer than you, 2015 election scum
Once again using language thats been used against you and your kind (aka tourists)
>I'm sorry for reporting the pedo threads though. I know those are important to you.
Another tactic used against your kind called the turn around tactic
Are you reading from a script?

For me, it's the McChicken.

>Your location says otherwise
Lmao you don't know shit about my location. And whatever you're using to "see" my location is wrong.
I'd address the rest of your post, but it pretty much just boils down to "no u", so try again with a real argument.

>go to mcdonalds and post about it
>didn't even get a mcchicken
What the hell kind of shitpost is this?

Did you just admit to being able to see his ip? I think thats a nono. You can't claim to be a jani whether you are one or not.

You don't even know who e7711 is yet I'm supposed to believe you were here before me and even star wars 7 or bane?
Your inauthenticity to Sup Forums is again on display

>took away the grand mac
well fuck you, i'm thinkin arbys

He can't see anything. This guy used to call everyone he didn't like an Australian. He is in LITERALLY every off topic thread (unless it's Sup Forums or pedo, because apparently he likes those), and he posts with the same whiny style every time.

McShitten is garbage-tier. Only subhuman niggers eat fucking tasteless fried chicken.

Jesus Christ go see a fucking psychiatrist

See We've have a man on the inside since moot got hacked and required real life ID to be given for the for free work
Its how we know that cadfael and a janitor that would frequent the mandrama general are behind what happened to Sup Forums

Get on my level, plebs!