What's going on, tommy?

what's going on, tommy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn2FjYV5uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you see Tommy?

Gee, I don't know Tommy...

Why did this scene, among others, make me horny as a child?

Because you wanna fuck the baby

>The Rugrats did not all grow up to be fashion models or self-confident hipsters. Especially not Chuckie. They probably grew up to be average if not slightly lumpy looking people — just like their parents.

>that episode where they got sick of being parents

>Chuckie looks somewhat like Sid from Skins
sounds about right

>That episode where Dill ended up asphyxiating and the babies didn't know what to do because the parents where having a sex party

>lawrence of arabia episode where they have to travel across the blacktop to obtain water or pass out from dehydration
>the episode where Angelica's mother takes her and Tommy to work because no one else can watch them, and they almost ruin an important business deal through wandering off and destroying an expensive constructed model

90s cartoon kino; the latter was one of my favorite episodes because my favorite characters were Tommy and Angelica

>the episode where angelica's mother is possibly pregnant and she has a lucid nightmare about her potential younger brother
This one was somewhat scary when I was younger because my parents considered having another kid

Tommy looks like a sexual predator

i'd fuck teenage Kimmy desu

this is canon

>hipsters
>self-confident
he gives them a lot of credit
canon versions look a lot more confident than any hipster (except Chuckie, he could be one)

what the fuck?
can't read the bottom what does it say?
more?

retard posted a thumbnail

here's the original

What about Spike?

wtf

really made me think

rugrats has some creepy shit in it

Is this real?

Yes

fake

Jesus Christ Raimi, that's a kids show!

No, this picture doesn't exist and is a figment of your imagination.

dang

>Now give tribute to the alpha male, freeloader... or you'll get the prune juice!
What did he mean by this?

As real as TV news

>You stupid bitch!
>Fred Flintstones home

chuckie looks rad a fuck

wtf, I love angelica now

The moon light seeps through the window, as you awake in a daze. Your eyes refocus upon a shadowy figure looming toward you. Suddenly you can make out what it is. You shout "who's there?!" A low, gravely voice utters the words... "Zeke....the plumber!"

this shit creeped me out as a kid. i was watching salute your shorts for the first time since then last year and was less than impressed. it's still one of the better episodes, though.

Right in the heart...

The background music made Rugrats what it was.

I love the first 3 seasons and the music really did make the show. It was by Mark Mothersbaugh who was in Devo.

Well Chucky, I was thinking we could make a trap using cookies luring Angelica into another room then have Phil and lil hold her down and then me and you can run a train on her while we violate her asshole with Cynthia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn2FjYV5uo

I suggest other people check out his solo work because it takes after his rugrat melodies, but playfully explores other themes beyond childhood.

It was a response to art like this

the smugness is just palpable