Finland: Fuck off we're full

iltalehti.fi/pakolaiskriisi/2016072821969154_cm.shtml

>KSML: Finland kicks out a refugee - a three-year-old baby is left without a father
>Kurds named Keyhan Mohammadi and Narin Moradin got their first-born child three weeks ago. Now Finland is kicking Mohammed out of the country, Keskisuomalainen reports.

>- A child being born does not influence the decision. Otherwise we would have to give asylum to anyone who has children. It's not a lawful, humanitarian reason, says a representative from Finland's Immigration Services to Keskisuomalainen.

What should we do with the kurdish baby and the kurdish qt left without a husband?

Raise them to be Christians and redpill them on the JQ

>What should we do with the kurdish baby and the kurdish qt left without a husband?

Kick them the fuck out. The woman is a kurd, the baby is a kurd.

Send missionaries to their country if you give a shit, but keep them out of ours. These disgusting things aren't compatible.

R A R E

How tf does Black-run Rhodesia even have internet anymore lmao

Finland is Swedish clay. I want that clay, gibs me dat

Hey bru

You can have the clay if we can fuck your wives.

Off by one
He didn't know the rules
>you may only send one (turvapaikanhakija (dunno the english word for this)) application to one of the EU countrys
tl;dr He dun goofed

>What should we do with the kurdish baby and the kurdish qt left without a husband?
Deport them.

he probably didn't know how to count tbqh senpai

And deport them to, I dunno, Saudi Arabia or something. Or the most violent country possible.

They should be punished for even having the gall to come to our nations and expect help. Who do these things think they are?

Wait what the fuck we don't want their wives. They are all probably circumcised by now.

>Who do these things think they are?
Finally, a rational person.

I Guess Finnish women are the Greatest argument against Finlands existance

>Now Finland is kicking Mohammed out of the country, Keskisuomalainen reports.

top kek

Fair point.

That was back when you still had some balls left. Now you're the nation equivalent of a teenage girl.

>sent him back to Sweden

Should have deported them all together back to the shithole they crawled out of.

>Now you're the nation equivalent of a teenage girl.
muslim girl*

Deport them along with the father.They obviously don't belong there,and need to go back.They're also cowards for running away from their country just to go a shit up another.I don't give a fuck if they have kids.That's not my problem nor should it be anyone else's problem.The nation's citizens should always come first,not fucking rapefugees,migrants,immigrants,illegals etc.

>he
Finland has a gender-neutral third person pronoun, and that is a mistranslation.

>get a job
>get citizenship
It's not that hard

This is why we dont have trannies sperging out because they cant complain about what the fuck they are called, thus rendering them without special attention

Execution