Alright pol, whose down to take this personality test and r8 our fellow brethren?

Alright pol, whose down to take this personality test and r8 our fellow brethren?
my-personality-test.com/personality-type/
>pic related, its mine

Shameless self bump

aw man, no one?

I´m bored. Wait a sec

There you go leaf, I´m just another asperger, just like the 99,9% of this board
Surprise!

Intp reporting in

I'm INTJ and yes I'm more intelligent than you.

A bit narcissistic aren't we?

I always get INTP on other tests.

INTP also.

we all know what the best is...
its being this autistic

WE
WUZ
CELBRTY

Please don't remind me

INTJ master race

I feel nothing inside

but really, we will save the white race

Myers Briggs is shit. The creators had no qualifications relating to psychometric testing.

It's just a way for tumblr teens to put themselves into yet another category and adopt a victim-hood complex by blaming their social ineptness on a factor they have no control over.

I've done this test many times, and each time i've got INTP. I can relate to some of it, but these tests are just a way of putting people into boxes by concluding that there are only 16 personality types, when in reality there are more like 7 billion personality types.

sure thing dorito fingers

No, that's socionics, MBTI has its flaws but it recognized there are differences and it doesn't really box you in. What's really important is the Jungian functions, as an INFJ I mostly stick to introverted hobbies so I tend to use Ni+Ti more but I use my Fe to communicate my ideas with people and Se to interact with the world.

INTP are popular on /r9k/ because their Fe is weak and though they want to connect with people they struggle.

mad feeler detected

it's the intj way

>best xNTx along with ENTJ bro's
>motivated and able to get shit done unlike INTP neets and ENTP showoffs
Feels good mang. Also all sensing type scum needs to leave this board.

>Sup Forums is all INTx
WE HUGBOX NOW

>anything other than INTJ
We don't need you guys, just fuck off and let us handle it

I'm actually really confused what these 4 letter classifications could be compared to in real world terms. Like are ISTP really autistic?

INTP.
Same as Einstein.
So why the fuck am I wasting my potential browsing Sup Forums?

done

data collection honeypot

The nose knows

As if we can actually track dynamic shitposter IPs and link them to personality tests.

You'd probably shit up your results with your fairy-bread-cramming fingers, anyway.

All the results are ambiguous back-patting bullshit. You can literally read any of the descriptions and they'll fit you to a degree.

It's just another form of astrology.

i noticed u guys got intj too, rlly makes u think huh Sup Forums

INTP.

I guess there must be some value to these tests because I always get INTP.

profiling Sup Forums users at 7am est on behalf of CNN

we can see through your shit, stupid.

>Grand leaf conspiracy to pinpoint the psychological aspects and characteristics of shitposters on pol

I felt mine was kind of accurate in its summaries, but I also feel like it was very cookie cutter-esque

INTP is the worst one imo. Basically means you have the mental faculty to succeed, but laziness and poor social skills act as a hindrance.

We all get that this is just a dressed up "which Frozen character are you" facebook quiz. Besides this already being mentioned ITT, it's obvious and only someone with a deep need to feel superior to shitposters on a Qin silkweaving database would see reason to state this.

All hail Lord Autism

INTJ

But I'm rather successful. You just need to work in STEM fields.

Also you can work on social skills. I know it's hard but you can fake being an extrovert. Very useful.

I'm a normal fagget

>Russell Crowe
>famous

l o l

>not using the superior personality test
Fucking leaf.

REEEEEEEE

No N type can be a true normie.

That's why he's here

>too autistic to fit in with normies
>too normie to fit in with autistics
lel

i'll just be here

You should probably find something other than yourself to obsess over

N stands for normie

Picture is arive by me

>varg = murderer

IT WAS SELF DEFENCE REEEEEEEE

Kek, the sensor-intuitive divide is like 70% to 30%.

N's will always be in a minority in most social groups and thus have a disconnect with others.

It depends more on the percentages of each number, if you're close to zero on everything you're probably pretty well adjusted. A 100% in every category ISTP would probably be legit autistic, while a 100% INTJ would fit the Sup Forums definition of an autist better.

I know user.
Thulean perspective was the only blog that wasn't a cancer to read.

Here you go, often get stuff like this

Did I win?

Traditionalism it is.

>>Grand leaf conspiracy to pinpoint the psychological aspects and characteristics of shitposters on pol

>the people who shill/slide threads don't want to know what would be effected based on personality types.

It's approximately correct.
Guess I'm a hilldog now.

Also, wouldn't a scientist or someone be best to represent INTJ's?

I think INTP fits the scientist description better.

The visionary or prophet nickname is the most accurate in my opinion. Pic related, prime example of an INTJ.

ISTJ Master Race

>Those famous ENTP's

B-but I'm not a liberal?

except no
you normie piece of shit

Damnit responded to the wrong one.

INTJ reporting in.

INTP are ISTP that haven't had a job yet.

this

Who else /entp/ here?

Eh I agree but it's a fun meme. I'm surprised it landed on Sup Forums though, it was mostly an r9k thing last I checked.