Was she hot?

>happa
Press S to spit on its grave

>be born with golden spoon in cunt
>completely set with money
>live in beautiful mansion in beautiful area next to beautiful beaches
>still kill yourself

But why?

Joss Whedon taking over Justice League. So it will suck cock and be Cuckold: The movie.

It's almost as if mental illness is more complex than being a NEET who posts on a Libyan basket weaving image board about how he's still a virgin who will never have a gf.

>Lois Lane will be a LGTBBQRSGSVU POC

Kids born into extreme wealth are way more likely to suicide. Humans need struggle or something.

F

i cant imagine the pain he must be feeling, honestly he'll never be the same, you can basically write his career off, nobody recovers from that

>having money means you're happy

>being this defensive for someone you would never meet
>projecting this hard about his own short comings in life
>being a male fan boy of hollywood parasites

Unnerving.

>He will make a parody of the plot with goofy humour and shitty Puns ensuring it's a one time watch only and to put the cherry on the cake he will have wonder woman scenes where she now looks at cyborg in a sexual way

Joss is going to fuck everything up

>rich
>access to best medical and psychiatric treatment in the world
>not good enough
give it up pal

Typical mentally ill Hapa

No but it can buy jet skis, blowjobs, first class round-trip tickets to Europe and a diverse stock portfolio.

see

And that shit gets old eventually and people crave meaningful relationships and experiences

She could have taken somebody with her on the jet skis. I'd have gone.

youtu.be/7X6CTx8DA5c

Suicide is cowardly and selfish she left behind a broke family she couldn't give a fuck about. Poor Zack.

Holy shit how can user ever recover?

Between killing herself and being seen with you, I think she made the right choice.

Literally you

Was she part jungle asian?

F
May the kinomaker make a glorious return one day.

>opting out of a life that was forced on you is selfish

Nigga you dumb. Reproduction is selfish, if you do it you better be ready for all potential consequences.

And redditors will eat it up

god damn user

f

Ya think he raped her at some point?

Oh no, Life was forced on her! Life! How horrible and selfish were they to give her a comfortable life!

Selfish faggot.

That's a pretty nice cat tbqh

He was a hollywood jew...

I feel for the family. It's not easy losing a loved one under any circumstances, let alone a child.