I saw a ton of artists, celebrities, and entertainers at the DNC. Why weren't there any at the RNC...

I saw a ton of artists, celebrities, and entertainers at the DNC. Why weren't there any at the RNC? Are there really no conservatives in Hollywood? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z73V1pop4nY
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
perveden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they know this happens
youtu.be/z73V1pop4nY

the republican party is the party of everyday average joes.

the democratic party = elitists

Because thee DNC is FOR THE WORKING PEOPLE, that's why there's Hollywood stars, celebrities and billionaires attending the conventions.

(((entertainers)))

Hollywood is run by kikes. Figure the rest.

because the majority of americans are democrats. As far back as the mid 70s dems outnumbered republicans by about 15%. To shill their garbage, hollywood has to appeal to the majority. Add to this the fact the record labels and movie studios are owned by subversive kikes and you have your answer.

>because the majority of americans are democrats

I'm pretty sure it's a more-or-less even split. Even fucking Mittens got 49% of the vote.

Jews.

>why?
I'll answer that with a simple image

nope, it's a dem majority by a significant margin as of today with a D+9 electorate as of the 2008 and 2012 elections. And to correct the numbers in my last post:

"The electorate in 1976 and 1980 was D+15, with only 22% of voters in 1976 identifying themselves as Republicans. "

>implying kikes can't be conservative
There's Milo, and Ben, [spoiler]and yours truly.[/spoiler] I also think Ann Coulter might be a Jew, but I'm not sure.

top kek senpai nice job

>I saw a ton of artists, celebrities, and entertainers. Why weren't there any at the RNC?
Because conservatives usually have actual useful jobs instead of being the modern equivalent of a court jester.

We dont want you kikes though.

This is true. Republicans actually vote though, making it near even

Here's why

Fuck off. Without Limbaugh conservatism would be dead. Learn your history

>are there really no conservatives in (((Hollywood)))?

>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Marlon Brando Very Angry at Jews in Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

Mel Gibson was one of Hollywood's most popular actors, until he said this. Then the Jews killed his career.

"Fucking Jews, they're responsible for all the wars in the world."
- Mel Gibson

This right here. The way Hollywood is ran, you risk your career by being Republican, so they just don't talk about it.

Damn, instead of the government persecuting you for your political believes, its the people you know.

Several reasons
1. Hebrewood
2. Artists tend to be emotional rather than logical, which tends to indicate whether or not you're left or right
3. 99% of modern entertainers are corporate puppets (of point 1.)
4. Status and social standing is everything to these people, not conforming to groupthink and belief is a sure fire way to find yourself ostracized and careerless
5. Despite 1-3, but because of 4, there are still plenty of conservatives in Hollywood, but they keep it private

wtf I love my own race's displacement now

why do you care?

republicans are interested in policies, not about being part of an edgy clique

Irish-German dad, Kentuckian mom. Colors don't run for Coulter to be a Jew. No evidence of jewish blood, doesn't act like a jew, no hook nose.

>I saw a ton of artists, celebrities, and entertainers at the DNC. Why weren't there any at the RNC?

Because of this:

>be a Hollywood star
>show up at RNC
>(((producers))), (((directors))), (((sponsors))) etc hear you were there
>congratulations, you're now an irrelevant B-grade actor

More like your employers

DNC is just bread and circuses. Too bad they are so disorganized this time and the candidate is so unlikable they are being revealed as such.

>Republicans
>Conservative

That moniker went out the window with Trump being nominee.

Robert Davi

Kek willing he will run for office.

Most celebrities are retarded faggots that make tons of money doing garbage and realize all people of all color have the same potential. Butthurt conservatives that work 9-5 and make 1/10th of what they made realized this was unfair decided to hate them.

Beautifully put

perveden
.com/en/en-manga/somersault/1/1/
source on semen demon.