Netflix & Hulu Suggestion Thread

Good Evening Internet Folk

I recently switched from cable to Netflix & Hulu only. Looking for tv and movie suggestions.

Will probably watch at least the first episode of everything suggested.

Seinfeld

Night Court

Do you have Amazon Prime also? if so Patriot should be at the tip top of your watch list. best new show in the last couple years and it has almost no advertising and no one talks about it. worth a download even if you don't have prime.

30 Rock
Trailer Park Boys
Documentary Now
The Eric Andre Show

No but have considered getting it, just wanted to start with netflix and hulu now to see how those go. heard good things about prime.

Fargo and Legion.

just started watching trailer park boys, midway into season 2 and loving every episode

almost started documentary now yesterday but decided not to is it good?

Hulu has Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. That's one of my favorite movies ever. Also:
>Almost Famous
>Election
>Serpico
>The Truman Show

As far as TV goes, the first season of Legion was great. It's artful capeshit. Even if you hate those Marvel movies, you should give it a shot. It's visual glory. I'll give you some Netflix recommendations in a minute. I have all three, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime. Prime is the best value by far, but they're all quite nice.

>almost started documentary now yesterday but decided not to is it good?
It's way better if you're familiar with the particular films they're spoofing.

Okay, for Netflix:
>Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers
>No Country for Old Men
>Mulholland Drive
>The Hustler
>The Third Man

They also have the original Twilight Zone series, which is definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it before.

Talking about Netflix movies, how explicit are the gay sex scenes in this movie? I know they're unsimulated, and I don't really want to watch the movie if there's too much of it.

It sucks, fuck off

which one is it on?

>2017
>paying for cuckflix
wew lad

What didn't you like about it? It won't be to everyone's tastes but I thought that it had great acting, solid storyline and amazing atmosphere. was it just not your kind of show? genuinely curious.

Couldn't get through the first episode

Goliath was more my speed

30 cents a day, hope I don't go bankrupt

Hulu blows

Black Lagoon

Midnight Diner