Wait, so people really do talk like this?

Wait, so people really do talk like this?

You're not supposed to make eye contact with men in today's America because that means you're gay.

All I could imagine in this scene was the MSPaint edits of the Rock and Vin Diesel one.

This nohomo meme is so hilarious. I always like to hug americans goodbye, just to see them recoil in utter terror at the thought of two males hugging.

I don't like people hugging me period

You dont like hugging qt girls?

Saul thread? Lets take back our board from twin peakers

Youve never been here

I watched 2 seasons of this show in a breath, but I'm stuck on 3x02. Anything that happens with Mike is pure fucking filler.

i have never even touched a girl i have not spoken to a girl in 10 years

Yeah, uh, we don't really do that whole friendship things. If you want to interact with me, just like my facebook posts, but remember to always keep away at a safe distance.

>Anything that happens with Mike is pure fucking filler.

Europeans are so gay

What ethnicity is this supposed to be? Is she an albino black person?

i understand that Jimmy is having a tough time whatever, but why does Odenkirk HAVE to behave like he is constipated in EVERY SCENE in an attempt to convey this? It's too much. Latest episode, i watched it and it struck me, especially when he's in the guitar shop, he's stuttering, his eyes are all red and watery, he's stuttering and looks like he's gonna cry... and it seemed like that the whole episode. Also, it's meant to precede the events of BB, so couldn't they make him look a bit younger with makeup or whatever? He just walks around looking like someone shat in his food, grimacing and looking overly unhappy and stressed. I know Bob is primarily a comedian so doesn't have the acting chops of Cranston but he could be a bit more subtle with his expressions.

Also, we're on e07 already, a few more episodes then it's ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR til anything new. Herman Trout will be dead irl by then, why the fuck can't they produce episodes a bit quicker?

Looks Dutch, considering she's American she probably has dutch ancestry

bump

Get that ethnic bullshit out of here user, she's the last surviving Neanderthal.

Looks like a Finn to me

I think he overplayed to convince us at the end that he really cries in front of that insurance woman. Anyway, in like two minutes I got it that he just wanted to fuck over Chuck.

Also, guys, eastern european fag here, can you explain what he wanted to do to chuck by mentioning that he's mentally unstable? How does it work with insurance in US? Will it get canceled or what?

kim is perfect

yes, a perfect slut

>slut

thats gay lol

>Increase Chuck's premiums 150% = Increase HHM's premiums 150%

This method of cucking Chuck will very likely get him kicked out of the firm.

Yeah. Likely a forced retirement type of deal.

That has never bothered me as he's consistant with the expression so it appears that the character just does that when he's stressed out. If it was a once off it'd look weird though.

Looks like he's REALLY pissed off and frustrated that chuck has put him in a desperate situation, emptying his bank account to pay for stupid ads he can't use. Feel sorry for him. What I like about this show is that it is more subtle character drama than the high-stakes life and death of bb.

are you even old enough to post here?