Visiting Greece in two weeks

Hey greek-bros!
I have a vacation coming up and my wife wants to visit Crete. I had no time to plan anything yet, I just want to know - how safe is Greece now? Are there any shitskin immigrants or turkish roaches roaming over island? I can handle myself in a bar fight, but I do not want to be shanked over my wife's purse or my camera.
Can we get by with speaking only English?
What about airbnb? Is it better to rent a place over staying at hotel? Is tap water good, or bottled only? What about pickpockets? Any advice on cheap food?
Went to Paris last year, rented a place from cute Italian chick and it was awesome. Although Paris is overloaded with niggers, them grabbing you by the hand, ugh! One moment shit got pretty violent, glad there were cops nearby.
TLDR: is Greece (Crete) safe for a tourist?

>or turkish roaches

modern greeks are t*rk rapebabies due to centuries of ottoman dickings and have no genetic relation to ancient greeks, so yes, unfortunately there will be roaches

Crete is an amazing place. Ive been there two times and i didnt see a single muslim or a shitskin

Crete is safe, i guarantee you.
>tfw i will never smell the vanilla cigarettes again

I don't care about genetics, as long as they carry Greek flags and do not use mud-speak. I just don't want to see any bearded muslim fucks, or their ugly veiled women.
This feels like bait. Ahmed, is it you?

I went to Crete around 8 years ago...

Was pretty decent, felt pretty safe everyone spoke English and didn't seem to mind, just happy we were spending a fair bit of money.

good to know, thanks.

just don't throw paper in the toilets and you will be fine...

>t throw paper in the toilets
why? ..nevermind googled it. Kinda funny it's a thing. Looks like tap water is also safe

Went back to Greece after 10 years last year to visit my grandparents and not being able to flush toilet paper still exists what the fuck

Check out Lesbos, the island. I hear it's really nice there

same, where in crete btw?

Crete is overrun by migrants

Wife is from crête ans lots of other places. I go there often i can help.

First of all cretans are pretty based and nationalistic with vert specific culture. In the country side you can find bullet holes everywhere.

Speaking english might be hard depending where you go. In Iraklion its probably OK but for the rest i dunno. I dont know for airbnb and hotels i live there so...

Some recommendation, if you're a patrician go visit one of the handful old palaces and temples. Good ones are gortyna, Cnossos, festos. For beaches go once to Matala. If you can take a boat to Santorini from Iraklion and spend 3 days or so. You'll love It and so will the wife. Best place to see In greece and It happens to be the closest island to crête.

In crête there's lots of beautiful towns zone is agios nikolaos (lots if french there). Rethymno and Chania are pretty nice. There's also many canions and generally impressive reliefs all over to go see.

That'd help you.

>Santorini
thank you man, wrote it down.

You have nothing to worry about. Greece is beautiful and Crete is awesome

Get senpai im from crete ask away.

pretty much this you have nothing to worry about
especially when visiting greek islands..its a tourist industry, people there live from tourism and they dont let their homelands turn to shit because besides being their homelands theyre also their sources of income

the only places I would worry about are islands which offer cheap deals to british "tourists" (meaning 20-45yo guys and girls who wanna go there and treat it as a rave, drinking all day long passing out on the streets getting into fights and being degenerate overall) this is literally the only problem with SOME (very few) greek islands, every other place is like paradise on earth...and I cant afford to go on vacations there while fucking living here so fuck you

If a Turk or shitskin tried something funny in Crete, you can be ensured that he won't live for long.

Cretans really don't fuck around.

Is this a meme or something ? I flush toilet paper all the time.

>Santorini
This place was actually Atlantis during the height of the Minoan civ, right?

Yep, the volcano in Santorini erupted, sank the island and destroyed the Minoan civilization by creating a big-ass tsunami, just before they were conquered by Mycenaeans.

Enjoy the womens

>implying chest hair on a woman is bad
hey there low-test beta

At least our women can brawl

Crete is fine AF, OP. Greece is safe AF also. Nigs here are detained upon arrival and generally not roam around the streets, except from some places in Athens. But it's still pretty safe, cause there are cops everywhere especially around the touristy places.

Tap water is safe everywhere except from some small islands, but even there it's rated safe to drink it just tastes a little funny, and that's why we buy bottled. Definitely fine in Crete.

I flush TP all the time too and nothing bad ever happened! I think it is a myth, or something that only applies in old housing with small pipes.

This.

Its nice of you not to refer Turks as shitskins as we share the same colour

You are shitskins. We don't share the same colour, unless you are a pure white westerner.

>tfw visiting Nice in 3 weeks

How fucked am I french bros?

Crete is excellent. No refugees there. Tourists have a great time there.

Any stay in Athens? If yes, avoid some downtown areas like Omonoia or Vathi square at night.