So can Wally become the new Face of DC instead of Batfag?

So can Wally become the new Face of DC instead of Batfag?
I mean Barry and Wally are literally the most important people in the entire DCU and have been for some time.

That's Bart

Wally is a shitt sidekick. Batmans forever you shittatse fuck!

>Brown Hair
>Wally is known for being a ginger
How do people keep fucking this up?

>being just as bad as Screw Attack
Wow OP

> posting bart

why do people always do this?

Why did you post a picture of Bart?

Speedsters have always been the main characters in big DC events though. They still don't sell as much as Batman or Harley Quinn so they will never be the face of the company. It's fine.

Nuh uh. Where's his skateboard?

Sure, when he accounts for the same sales as the Batbooks, he can be. I'll be here, waiting.

>shit sidekick.
Wally is and always will be the best Flash.

>So can Wally become the new Face of DC instead of Batfag?

Batman or the Batman family is the feature in over half of the DC Rebirth titles, so what do you think?

And this is even leaving off "Suicide Squad: A Batman Joint"

One day some brave soul will say "You know, we've reached saturation point on this whole Bat schtick. Let's shelve them for a few years and do something different".

And he will immediately be devoured by DC's board of directors as part of the unholy ritual of blood that keeps the Bat powerful.

Are you kidding? Normies love Batman because he wears black and has video games, no way a colorful, awesome character with super powers that xan provide us with larger than life stories isn't ever going to topple Bat-God, DC is literally built all onto of Batman's shoulders, you get rid of him and all of DC will come toppling down.

I just don't get you, son

THeir costumes are similar enough that someone who doesn't read Flash comics couldn't tell them apart.

That's an impressive sidekick, Jay.

It's actually the first comic book image on google when you search Wally West. And the people who post this image don't read Flash comics.

>No Batman vs Batman.

>Not Batman vs Iron Man: Forced Acquisition

Honestly, I wish they'd just hurry up and put Batman in an Avengers movie already.

fucking normies

What aggravates me now is that when I google "wally west flash" I just get lots of live action black dude images.

Fuck, I didn't notice the hair. It's literally the first image that came up when I searched Wally West.