He doesn't know the Imperial measurement system

>He doesn't know the Imperial measurement system

Empirically the best way to measure anything.

>tfw 6 twip cock

How many roman miles are 37 spindles?

>tfw I can tell qts I have a 1-shaftment shaft, or 18 barleycorns long

>Pica
KEK

>1/6 of an inch is a pica
Cannot make this shit up

pls explain

slang for dick in Brazil

nice

I could do this if I was insane.

79,92 obviously

The point the the imperial system wasn't to have all these interchangeable measurements like the metric system. Different measures were used for different things. Some for trade, some for sailing, some for military purposes. People who post pic related unironically are just ignorant and fail to realize the utility of the imperial system. It's especially funny because "metric advocates" have this smug sense of superiority when they are proving themselves incapable of comprehending a multifaceted measurement system.

>Proprietary measurements for each activity are superior to a standardised system
Imperial is still retarded and outdated no matter how you want to explain it to yourself

my car gets 40 rods to the hogshead and that's the way i likes it

yes, it makes perfect sense to define a pound as a unit of weight being equal to
1 slug-foot / seconds^2

mine is 18 barleycorns plus two lines give or take a few twips
...holy shit this is a retarded system of measurement

my head hurts

>fathom
Struggling to.

mine's about a link minus a digit

You guys will defend anything. It's just some outdated system. Just admit it.

kok

You realize metric was invented post-revolution because french faggots couldn't handle different people having different systems of measure for different things right? A system of measure is like a different language. How would you like it if all languages were abolished in favour of English? One is not simply better than the other and to say otherwise is ignorant.

Shut the fuck up you retarded American wannabe. Over here in Canada we learn in school to use the metric system like the rest of the world and the global scientific community.

The Imperial system is outdated and constant conversion for Americlaps is a waste of effort.

Cucks like you would defend anything Americans do, especially when they're unreasonably idiotic.

>the imperial system is only used by americans

do you ever talk to your fellow leafs? Do you think anyone knows what a mL is? No. They measure in cups, teaspoons and tablespoons. No one knows what a meter or a kilometer is which is why we measure distance in time (when driving). And every tradesman in Canada uses inches and feet. No one here knows how tall they are in cm unless they are some sort of nerd.

Just gas yourself faggot. No one here actually uses the metric system. It was forced upon us by none other than Pierre Trudeau (another French faggot) who absolutely despised Anglo Canada.

Wrong. Metric is objectively better.
Things of the same category can be compared. Measuring systems aren't all as good simply because they are all metric systems. Imperial units are great for specific purposes, but terrible for comparison/conversion and any practical calculation. We don't just measure stuff, we do calculations with them, and Imperial is just hell. Don't pretend you're ignorant of that, nobody could be this dumb. You just didn't learn as a kid and are too lazy to do it now.

all of these measuring systems are convenient within their discipline of use

cups and teaspoons are very useful in a kitchen

the canadian leftypol Redditor
the canadian poltard

Hate both

This literally makes perfect fucking sense.
It's intuitive and logical as fuck.

How does anything I've said make me a Sup Forumstard?

Literally nothing wrong with this