The 100

why the fuck is noone talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/the-100-season-4-finale-jason-rothenberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is watching it

Europoors havent watched it yet
And americans are sleeping

oh has anyone seen the ending? its a little overly dramatic because you can already predict if they will live but the final scene is confusing

AW shit nigga, we deep space skycrew now

SPACE ALIENS MAN IT IS FUCK'N SPACE ALIENS!!!

HOW ELSE DID THE LESBIAN GET A KID,AND HAVE HER FACE RECONSTRUCTED!!!

don't think she fugged some dude, probably found that other blackblood while roaming the remains of the ded. the kid looked older than 6 years.

Shit show.

Sup Forums probably jumped ship at season 3, because the show peaked from halfway through s1 to the end of s2 and never recovered, and season 4 has been the same

Someone spoil the ending for me I won't watch it for a few days

Clarke sue survives the nuclear winter, the other group makes it to the station, 6 year time skip, no news from bunker or station, then a space colony penal ship lands in front of Clarke and cut to black.

most are by now, i feel like every week airs a new "low budget crap show nobody needs to see" like this

Because under 18's are banned from this website.

Clarke is such a cutie

Because it's a bad show?

Nah

Not bad, not bad. Thought they'd pull some total bullshit and kill someone for shock value

Solid episode and all around season. Clarke is a CUTE! Also TITS!!!

wew

>Her name is Madi, she's a Nightblood, you're right. They probably found each other at some point a few years into being the last person the planet.

Holy shit the Bellarke salt is unreal

Echo made it to space, thank fuck best girl is still alive.

Becho endgame confirmed

they floated there prisoners tho....
they retcon'd a second ship that no one talked about in s1 , holy shit i fucking hate the writers of this show , i want them dead

i wonder if bellamy is fuckin raven or echo now

both

Rise Bechovan

>6 year time skip
Going to have to catchup in a couple of days then. I lost interest earlier in the season, so fucking boring.

Echo makes it worth while

everyone wants some of that bellamy seed

sadly once you've tasted the clarkepussy no one else will satiate you

Season was pretty shitty really. They better really step it up next season or I could see it being the last

because Sup Forums dropped this shit a lot time ago

Dropped after season 3

OCTAVIA BEST GIRL

/100/ generals were always about teenage girls sperging out on some edgy version of reddit.
When Lexa died, these people went away, so these generals died.
+ season 3 and season 4 start were pretty fucking shitty, but season 4 actually sets the grounds for an amazing season 5.

Around grounders, never relax

I hope based Jaha committed genocide against those genetically inferior scum in the vault

>there are """""people""""" that believe this

Yeah, season 1 e 2 were great, a lot of fallout vibes and actual post apocalyptic shit, then season 3 and 4 turned out to be a game of thrones ripoff, plus "muh praimfaya s coming", plus that fucking jasper.

I hope the imminent praimfaya would reset this shit and make the show back to the post apocalyptic survival theme.

He should have had armed guards on the door until he knew it was over, but the script needed drama.

>5 years of Bunker/Ark
>could've easily made half a season of awesome content around those 5 years
>halfway through that season the bunker people leave and find Clarke nearby who is basically fucking feral at this point (they should've cut the scene of her making it back into the lab - for half a season people might think she was legitimately dead - have her in some flashbacks or something so there's an excuse to not spoil anyone who looks at the IMDB credits)
fuck the timeskip

Why does nobody bring up that Octavia was under 18 at the time of the original season (likely around 16) and Lincoln was clearly in his thirties?

How the fuck is there such lush vegetation? How did Clarke's horrible radiation burns heal 100%? Who is that kid? Were those aliens?

there's been a few threads, there's another thread up right now even, but you're too dumb to use the catalog you dumbfuck retard

>timeskip

Lazy asf

W as Pike redpilled?

>How the fuck is there such lush vegetation?
Samples grown in/saved from the lab and then beginning to spread out
>How did Clarke's horrible radiation burns heal 100%?
Same as Luna's - nightblood. Especially over 6 years.
>Who is that kid?
Good question
>Were those aliens?
Not unless aliens write in English

the 100 needs a plot twist
>Clarke rape

>>halfway through that season the bunker people leave and find Clarke nearby who is basically fucking feral at this point (they should've cut the scene of her making it back into the lab - for half a season people might think she was legitimately dead - have her in some flashbacks or something so there's an excuse to not spoil anyone who looks at the IMDB credits)
Kinda glad they didn't go for one of those cheap cliffhangers to be honest

I think we'll get whole episodes of flashbacks from the last 6 years as well

It looks kinda shit, desu. Like that "chronicles of shannara" thing.

Does it only look shit and it's actually pretty good?

they aren't afraid of taking the plot everywhere

hooks you along pretty well if you care about any of the characters

>that moment where you ran all the calculations to try and figure out whether it's plausible that kid is Clarke's

Aliens as in Humans which were neither Grounder nor Arkadians

Maybe they had taken the power plants exploding into equation when figuring out when it's safe to return to Earth, so now they're back. Question being where they've been chilling up until now, secret moonbase?

Hm. Might give it a try sometime, I guess.

tvguide.com/news/the-100-season-4-finale-jason-rothenberg/

Some stuff here

They're from the asteroid belt penal colony.There's been minor mentions of it before.

nightblood trees

You don't grow a forest of tall firs in 5 years

This!

>They were juvenile delinquents, but they were criminals and they found out they were not alone on the ground. And here we have this group of real hardened criminals coming back to Earth thinking that its abandoned and that its their planet to come back to, only to discover, of course, that Clarke is out there, at least when we start thing

The important part

>SPACE ALIENS MAN IT IS FUCK'N SPACE ALIENS!!!
It's the doomsday cultists whose bunker Jaha investigated earlier in the season.

>HOW ELSE DID THE LESBIAN GET A KID, AND HAVE HER FACE RECONSTRUCTED!!!
It's an obvious bait and switch imo, though I don't know what the switch is.

The occasional sexy shot of Clarke is probably close to a quarter of the entire reason I still watch this show. Now Jasper is dead too, thank fuck. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

Plebs

It's the cultists Jaha investigated early in the season. They'll be some sort of meta humans now, I fucking bet

That's actually a really great idea, I'm sort of bummed they didn't do that now. Episodic stuff, like DAY 1, DAY 8, DAY 246 etc with the most dramatic stuff and big changes in dynamics we don't fully see, but the general strokes painted so we can see what happened overall

Really up and down - the second half of season 1 and all of season 2 are the highlights so far, but 3 and 4 are serviceable.
Wait what the fuck
When was this mentioned? What was the point of the cultists then? Jaha had fucking videos of them and shit. Fucking hell.

Fuck this finale was stressful, I thought they were gonna knock off my nigga Monty

>When was this mentioned?
On a computer screen in an early episode in this season.
Also I think during one of Ravens alliecinations

What cultists are you talking about?

Daily reminder that pike did nothing wrong.

Raven tells Abby that Nightblood was developed for a mining company that put criminals in hypersleep and send them on long distance missions

>cultists

m8, the cultists and whatnot are the people that survived the initial nuclear apocalypse, the forefathers of all current grounders (+ Becca)

>they floated there prisoners tho....
The ark floated their prisoners.

Before doomsday earth had other prisons, one of which was apparently a penal colony in the asteroid belt.

The fact that the ark floated their prisoners is completely irrelevant.

He's balls deep in raven as i type this m8.

He just uses echo for throat fucking when raven is too sore and suffering.

Anyone else liked it when murphs mutant gf saw zero g for the first time?
Would've liked to see more of a reaction out of echo when that happened.

>expecting CW to not be shit

>monty

Monty a shit. Now his mom on ther hand was a top tier azn milf that i would have bleached for hours after a long day of wasting grounders.

Echo is his breeder used to breed tall strong bellamy soldiers

Raven is his breeder for scientists

Why can't they make a 20 year skip so they arrive with an army of 500 becho soldiers?

I wanted to echo's reaction to bellamy giving her a huge facial in zero gravity

I thought Echos reaction to zero g was pretty good actually she was more confused/scared by it while Emori was more amazed by it

maybe I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice it, I'll have to take another look

keep in mind the first 3-5 episodes are absolute shit but you shouldn't skip them because it sets up a lot of stuff.

im so sad that bellarke got separated but true love always wins!!

Now I'm curious what a saved up cumshot in weightlessness would look like, bet the ISS astronauts won't ever showcase that one in their Q&A livestream thingymajigs

Daily reminder that Octavia is literally the WORST girl on the show.

I hope we see bellamy fuck echo in a flashback next season

Mining colony people

iss isn't real it's all cgi in a pool, and airplane footage with fisheye lense.

for antigrav retirements nasa plays with toys on a zero g plane

This was always the case

hehe

Because I'm not a 14 year old girl.

Did Jasper ever get redeemed from cuckhood? He was pretty good until season 3, idk wtf happend.

>spaceship could be aliens or survivors from the 13th group who never joined the Ark
>Clarke is the grounder now
We've come full circle. Next season gonna be interesting.

He's ____ded

BLACKBLOODED

tfw based john murphy doesnt give a shit but survives and gets raped by best grill and gets mutant handjobs now gets to breed with other best girls and keep based murphy genes in the gene pool.

tf jasper survives spear to chest only to kill self.

But Luna died already

he already fugged Raven, but I'm sure it gets boring up there so he gets his pick as the alpha

who is she going to rape?

kys yourself

According to the Wiki Eligius is the space mining company that Becca designed nightblood for. So it's conceivable that these mean-ass nth-gen spaceprisoners also have magical healing factor and radiation resistance.

MadMaxMommy Clarke is literally A (SINGULAR) CUTE

>tfw she starts the new season genociding a new group of humans with her new pet

>tfw you will never be killed by clarke suffocating you with her massive jugs

why do i even bother living

>faggot underage fan base: the show
lol, pathetic

Wow, why are you so mad? Did you have a bad day?

The cultists he investigated ARE the clans. They are TreeCrew. They went outside the bunker and saw the doctor who landed.

Stubby fingers desu, D R O P P E D hard

would've been better if Clarke was the last survivor on earth with both the ark and the bunker people being dead

wouldve been kino if it ended right there, just her, alone on the world

interesting though: all the sex the entire known population of Earth has had for the past 6 years would have had to be sex of the butt for population control

You're missing out.

That was probably the plan if the weren't renewed for season 5.

Also, wasn't the bunker engineered to accommodate 1200 for 5 years only? With the time jump of 6 years - wtf happened to them?

It says Gagarin prisoner transport probably some Russian space prison