Star Trek general

comfy night /trek/

Last thread:
>

Discovery trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Dr.Crusher, i'm Section 31

What if instead of going on a IDIC crusade, Bashir had a reasonable discussion with Section 31 and explained to them the Founder genocide plan leaves the Jem'Hadar out of control?

but then there wouldn't be the buddy cop episode where Bashir and O'Brien murder a fellow starfleet member

>How's my bitch?

I like how in making him kill himself, they're exactly like Section 31.

She will never determine that it's logical to sit on your face :(

>T'pol, this is STD
>REEEEEEEEE

>Watches Voyager once

Why did DS9 ruin Worf and all the Klingon mythos that TNG had built? The episode where they erase Kurn's memory is so damn dumb and just spits on the TNG storyline.

Worf spends most of TNG having to earn back his family's honor and DS9 strips that honor away from him the moment he comes onto the show.

Worf felt shoe horned into the show and he took away massive amounts of screen time from the superior Colm Meany as Chief O'Brien.

kill yourself generalfag

Too soon?

I can't live knowing this...

Kinda off topic to what you were saying, but Colm Meany is a ridiculously good actor. I'm so glad they gave him more screen time compared to TNG. I love every scene he's in, even if I don't like the character too much.

In relation to what you're saying; I kinda agree, but Worf focused episodes in DS9 were way better compared to that of TNG, but I feel like that's more because of no Alexander. So I guess that's the trade-off, dropping his TNG progession, but keeping the fucking son away.

tfw when no pointy ears

For anyone interested, she/he's the penis inspector from the Kinoma threads.

>That episode where they get stuck with their own descendants
>O'Brien points out how shit a father Worf is when he wants to stay
kek