It's over Sup Forums, they're here

It's over Sup Forums, they're here.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/293331/clinton-millennial-engagement-program-memes/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this legit?

deathandtaxesmag.com/293331/clinton-millennial-engagement-program-memes/

Fucking hell, maybe if some of the try to do something here they'll get red pilled

>Millennial shit head
>Tries to take down Sup Forums

hmmm....why do this remind me of a certain website who tried the exact same thing a few years ago....

> meme magic is literally going to be the deciding factor of who wins this election

What a time to be alive. Praise Kek

>get red pilled

> anons here un ironically believe this
Wew lad

A bunch of twittlers against the whole shitposting force of Sup Forums? Oh lawdy

Watch it backfire horribly. The memes definintely won't be dank. They will probably be tumblr-tier.

I unironically nutted in your waifu.

>fresh faced college redditors come here expecting to be able to disenfranchise and outmeme Sup Forums
>most of them get nowhere, while some get red pilled in the process

This is going to be fun Sup Forums

There was some tripfag hating on trump in the trump general earlier. No-one listened to what he was saying, and just called him out as a shill.

they won't be able to handle the redpill and will bernout like hippies

How dis make u feel white boi?

B T F O
T
F
O

Conflicting ideologies?
Civil debate?
Recourse based on discussion and concession?
No. From now on, internet memes will guide the way.

>Sending unfunny minorities to war against us

It gets darker each passing day

If you spot a shitty meme, it's from a shitty liberal

Man, most of these kids use safe, PC memes to get their messages across.

How the fuck do you battle memes like Poo Poo Pepe and Moonman?

let's scare them off then.

> implying I have one
I don't even watch anime

People who come here get red pilled all the time, user. Haven't you seen the threads about it? Every time some cuck on another board says "go back to Sup Forums" for using common sense I see it as a small victory. Yet another person has their eyes opened.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA

Literally how it will go

>2 hours
>~20 shitposters
>9001 sides

Hillary meme millennials
>major redpilling
>mass suicide

This will be the next Independence Day battle against tumblr

Koennen nicht Stumpen Trumpen!

lol

>go back to Sup Forums

That's because you chuckle fucks shit up threads with your cancer. This place is a containment board like Sup Forums
Accept it

Yes?

You can't just make a meme. It has to have time to become a meme. Macros are not memes either for those who think typing text on a picture is a meme.

They've been here for months
most of them use Canadian proxies to avoid campaign laws

She's trying to harness the power of meme magic
This is literally Nazi making occult experiments tier

If you're gonna be a faggot do it somewhere else please

Marketerfags are retarded. I would love to be a fly on the wall at these meetings. The ignorance must be hilarious.

God knows she's needs it. Pic related, it's hilldog's attempt at memeing for votes

Why? I'm already here :^)

>go back to Sup Forums
the most egregious insult on the every board

Not really you're still discussing the video years later.

Well keep it to a minimum please

Hello CTR, please remind your boss to take it easy with the cocaine before her tv appearances. Thank you.

kek

See, you're already here. That's half the sale. No doubt you and many others came here out of curiosity because you have read those words a thousand times.

Just because they're ignorant doesn't mean they're not lucky once in awhile. The reason why that vid is popular is because of the guy screaming.

>deathandtaxesmag.com/293331/clinton-millennial-engagement-program-memes/
Well, well.

It looks like it's time to show the the "originals" of their "edits".
>aka Ben treatment - co-opt and twist
>suppress proliferation of their "edits" and drown it with the "originals"
>drive the "Bernie got screwed by corrupt democrat establishment"
>hammer the "Crooked Hillary" angle, hard - unfulfilled promises to progressives, anti-progressive and pro-99% legislation supporter by her, bribes from Wall Street, got a rapist scot-free, etc.
>(intentional) misinterpretation of her policies
>and so on

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

Got a couple more authentic Chillary memes

I really don't think you know how subversive marketing people are. they hire psychologists for this doublethink shit. They knew people would meme about it being out of touch boomers trying to meme.

As another user here once said, you don't psyop Sup Forums, Sup Forums psyops YOU.

Anyone against us stupid enough to spend time here will be a committed nationalist isolationist reactionary in no time.

The memeplex-groupmind here is way too strong, and its arguments actually consonantly correspond to the actual facts of the world.

People have tried to inject reality-denying leftist ideas on here... it can't stick because we have the actual data. The actual data redpills you. Our memeplex is the mind that is conjured up from actual human nature engaged with history and reality AS IT IS.

Pretty sure that's a misuse but OK meme

Nigga, I've been here. This place is better than Sup Forums for happenings it seems and there is so much meme magic in this election season I would be negligent not being here. Once the election is over I'll be on my home boards more often.

But they suck at memes...

It's the social outcasts (all of Finland) who make great memes.

We're basically the undead ain't we?

G-guys?

I'm scared. Tell me it'll be okay?

What are they gonna do? bore me to death with this shit-tier occupydemocraps memes?

It looks like the end scene of a shitty romance film about an interrracial couple forced apart by society only to meet up again right before dying.

>unsourced infographs are actual data

It's gonna be o-
>Checks flag
*glomps*

JUST

>campaign laws
Which?

kek

this will be worse than when reddit tries to make memes

>mfw i originally came here to troll nazis
look at me now lad
look at me now.

It's going to be OK user.

They can't stump that which is unstumpable.

APARTHEID

Admit the Holocaust happened.

Only came here cos I was curious, I've lost innocence here

Yeah, leftists don't know how to meme.

There are many reasons they suck at it fundamentally, but one very key reason is that leftism believes in a very constrained use of language - everything has to be fettered to this narrowcast set of narrative limits on their conception of reality itself (which they reduce to mere social constructs built from language serving as power structures for the privileged).

We, on the other hand, have a worldview that is based in wild human nature. Whether it's the more apoltical troll shitposters among us, or the fascists, we allow language and imagery to blossom in all its unfettered, savage, sometimes offensive glory. This makes for a savage landscape where anything goes, but only the strongest memes survive. We're never thinking "you're not allowed to talk that way" and self-police ourselves, we're fucking savage. And it makes for strong memes that can grow and mutate freely.

>forced memes

i am so scared

Sup Forums psyops itself every day

Just take a look at the "really makes you think" meme

Anyone coming here with an agenda will fail, even trolling.

MY

Hillary burned the jacket as soon as she could.

here's a meme I'm trying to push

>Coming to Sup Forums to troll
>Unironic as fuck

8ch however, is free game

>there are people who are afraid

IN THE YEAR OF YOUR LORD 2016 WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

THE GOD OF MEMES IS ON YOUR SIDE

>say something objectively true
>go back 2 Sup Forums

erry time

It's not true

I literally cried the first time i realised the holocaust was a lie

I was an admitted leftist a year ago. I came here in a fucking consent class in school(boring as all hell legit wanted to die in there) and got instantly red pilled. Thank you, Sup Forums, for saving my god damn life.

>forced apart by society only to meet up again right before dying.
fucking hilarious. and retards find those stories "empowering"

Man Clinton is fucking terrifying. How does America tolerate her? I remember waiting at miami international and that horrible bitch was on tv monitors talking in her disgusting annoying voice so loudly I had to leave the terminal.

Nobody is convincing Sup Forums of anything outside of our reactionary thrust.

And all the troll shit like black dick stuff, to the extent it might feed the anger of the more fervently racist posters... that only helps us and backfires on our enemies. We feed off our anger, and know how to channel it and aim it. We're also seasoned veterans of unpleasant stimuli and information, it's not like any of it can break us. We can handle a lot more stressful trolling than most, so again, people trying to distract or troll us either fail, or only make us way more fervent of an enemy. Pissing us off is probably the last thing any progressives would probably want to do, considering we ARE going to win eventually.

>double dubs

Thank you Kek.

Apparently in the DNC emails democrats don't like talking about the holocaust or Israel.

Which is weird until you realize that they're Saudi puppets.

thats the reason why im here, the birthplace of the purest dankest memes

>un ironically

what did he mean by this?

FARMLAND

You're neither, you just easily conform you push over faggot.

People think all of Sup Forums is a meme which it kind of is

Honestly, it's the reason I came to Sup Forums regularly. It's the birthplace of the best memes. And it's funny that the two best ones are Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Of all the boards to be THE top meme factories on the entire internet... it's hilarious.

Thank you for spreading my Eugenics theory on memes.

Yes guys we are sooo unhappy with our candidate. It is litterly like Hillary ;)

Not a single white guy, very progressive

Dubs = truth

SHIT

Just like to say that millennials are now and have always been the largest demograpic on Sup Forums.

>our

This. Prepare the smug lolis.

BTFO DUMPFT

Sorry no cucks allowed. Read the rules.

UP

KEKCON 1
ACTIVATE ANIME D-FENS FORCE
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
SHILLS INBOUND
ALL PERSONAL TO BATTLE STATIONS
RED ALERT
RED ALERT

its scary sometimes when i look back to 2008 where barely anything spilled out into the normie world. now it exploded everywhere. i was quite awestruck when i began to see people wearing problem officier t shirts and shiieet