/ita/ - il filo

edizione misteriosa

Other urls found in this thread:

it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/12/a-ravenna-viene-sequestrato-lalbero-di-natale-peni-appesi-002236753.html?sbdht=_Cn5gyK54aRWf_MhaOxYQE_Z2R3XMHO_zsETpXLScRktIWN1bmoaXvk6K4ANAOaQY0_
youtube.com/watch?v=bRMaTaAQbng
piueuropa.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

primo per persona misteriosa

Com'è andata a finire con giannino?

Filo salvato

come sempre
non se n'è mai andato

andata*

Bumpo e vado al letto.

A dopo, raghi

>qsq nessuna rumena disadattata molto carina al mio fianco

é... una carina spagnola? :)

Solo se disadattata.

Naaaaaaah

opinioni?

Abbastanza gay

Fate schifo

ragazzo solo, ragazza sola...

dammi una checca

postate lfq niente lattiere khazare

come mai questo filo è particolarmente morto?

è presto

e poi non ricevo i (tu)

KAFFE'????????THTHGGHFDSA

è lunedì mattina, i neet ancora dormono

Io sono sveglio però

SVEEEEEEGLIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sto svegliandomi, lasciatemi in pace

Naaaaaah

me al centro

Che orrore...

sono sveglia

Naaaaaah

Il pedofilo, signori

anche io

Io invece vado a letto

La morte è vicina

torna dai tuoi studenti terrone

*si rotola nella farina*

adesso sei pronta per essere fritta :3

Cosa prepari?

speriamo

spermiamo

su di te :3

Viva l'Italia!!

lo sto già facendo :3

Ho avuto un cuore infranto e a cominciato a scrivere un' altra ragazza. Ora lei a cominciato a scrivere messagi licenziosi. Sono ancora un po' offenduto riguardo alla sciattona, ma ora mi sento migliore.
Questa era una buona decisione.

sono piena di sborra

Tic toc

c'è anche la mia :3

Il vostro tempo sta per finire

*la lecca con le dita2d*

Il cielo richiama il suo esercito

ce n'è ancora sul mio cazzo2d

Avete le ore contate

>QSQ NON RIEMPIRAI MAI DI BURRO QUELLA GNOCCOLONA DI ARY
STAI ATTENTA QUANDO MANGERAI LA PROSSIMA TORTA DI MAMMA.......

*controlla con la bocca2d*

I FULMINI VERRANNO SCAGLIATI

ma il tipo che nominava sempre la toffa quindi era g*annino?

controlla bene è ancora calda2d

fate schifo

I beffeggiatori non verranno risparmiati

che schifo

NAAAAAAAAAH!

qual è il vostro proposito per l'anno nuovo

me a destra

VENGA IL TUO REGNO

Espero che il prossimo anno non è cosi merda come questo. Anche non è un proposito.

chi era di voi?

it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/12/a-ravenna-viene-sequestrato-lalbero-di-natale-peni-appesi-002236753.html?sbdht=_Cn5gyK54aRWf_MhaOxYQE_Z2R3XMHO_zsETpXLScRktIWN1bmoaXvk6K4ANAOaQY0_

foto dell'abete, belle triple?

morire

Flying to Florence tomorrow, how cold can I expect to be?

Also my tummy hurts I hope I can just find some plain noodles while I'm there...

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
*inhales deeply and slowly*
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?

I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.

It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.

There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.

If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

I've just bought an accessory for my bike for trips, could be there tomorrow or on Thursday, wanna meet up for an afternoon?

It's very bright in the day and cold in the morning, just get a scarf and a jacket

I'm still too scared friendo.

Thank you.

raccontatemi le vostre fantasie ssessuali :3

I won't bring any weapons nor knives, meeting would occur in the middle of many tourists

Still too scared. My tummy hurts user, been upset all week, what should I eat that is very plain in italy? I'm afraid about lunch and dinner...

Non andare nei centri commerciali di domenica
Anche i commessi hanno il diritto di andare a messa

tenerti per mano :3

Cosa avrà voluto dire?

ehhh pervertito!

Avoid bar's food, pizza, eat fette biscottate and drink camomilla

Thanks bicylanon. I can't believe I'm going to Italy and will be unable to eat. I hope it gets better. :o(

And remember to rest in bed, hopefully you'll get better

Don't worry besides food you can do many other things in Italy...
And Florence is a beautiful city

distruggere la famiglia è il nostro obbiettivo primario nel mondo attuale

che sei un coglione

Diego basta postare qui

Thanks. I'm not really bedridden, just can't eat much of anything now. Kind of a problem since I'm already almost underweight and getting shit from my family for being too thin. kek.

Thanks user. Yeah I'm looking forward to my visit. Got a bunch of stuff scheduled.

sono attesi gli uomini quando sian morti da cose che essi non sperano ne suppongono

FANCULO I MILLENIALS

diego supporta la famiglia

FANCULO I CREDENTI

*diego sopporta la famiglia

youtube.com/watch?v=bRMaTaAQbng

>>>/facebook/

NEEEEEEEEEH

piueuropa.eu/