/brit/

Dave Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/17-year-old-killed-in-Laurel-Co-crash-464627173.html
5newsonline.com/2017/12/16/teen-killed-in-crash-on-state-highway-16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you say yanks are more fat or more stupid?

fat

yes

any red tory man in?

any economic left social right man in

In Sweden the feminists voted on banning immigration of Asian women because too many men were dating and marrying them

get the london look

*clotheslines all the yanks ITT*

big if true

i am nazbol yes

Shut up nerd

alri bob katter

>17-year-old killed in Laurel Co. crash

>The crash happened on KY 30, about 5 miles northeast of London. Police say a pickup driven by 21-year-old Riley Parker of Tyner collided with a Hyundai car driven by the 17-year-old Alexandra Nicole Harris of London. She was pronounced dead at St. Joseph-London.

>Parker was taken to St. Joseph-London to be treated for his injuries. A 17-year-old passenger in the Hyundai was flown to UK Hospital with critical injuries.

wkyt.com/content/news/17-year-old-killed-in-Laurel-Co-crash-464627173.html

Very sad to see a young lass lose her life. Her family will be in my prayers

is that what nazbol is supposed to be? didn't really pay attention to the meme

This is the reason why a woman will never become president of the US

we hate jews becuase they are capitalists rather than on racial grounds

Going to start getting serious with nofap, don't need the new year to motivate me anymore

ahhhh, that first sip is always the sweetest

women should have never been given the right to vote let alone allowed to participate in government

>huffpost

aww fucking crocodile attacks in me district of kennedy

i will chokeslam ANY cunt that even so much as SHARTS in my local MART

why did that lassie from Kentucky die at age 17, meanwhile we're still alive?

That angers me

putting your penis in a mans arsehole is not love and is mentally ill. the get the other day confirmed it

idk why you lot give so much attention to useless posturing

*magically becomes feminist*

at least be consistent you fat rodent.

i mean the jews prefered to put a mulatto and an actor as presidents of the USA instead of a woman

he's dave, hes a very autistic poster here.

>we conquer
how do we stop the imperal LGBT forces?

>how do we stop the imperal LGBT forces?
they already stop themselves by dying of AIDS

a quadroon with a clubfoot and Parkinsons disease would be better than a woman

LOVE the radical centre
LOVE respecting women
LOVE Hilary
HATE drumpf
HATE evidence in investigations

Simple as

does Dave refer to literally every poster on /brit/ because after a week I still can't figure out this gimmick

so then why does he call me dave?

Nothing wrong with being a Jew

he's a guy that'll argue with you about really innocous shit for hours at a time. there's only one brit poster here that does it, he's easiy identifiable.

You guys enjoy music?

no

straight people are getting STDs like wildfire too because of apps like tinder.

next time you talk to some normie they probably have chlamydia or some shit.

it's a bizarre world we live in.

no music is fucking shit and a rip off of the beatles to be fair

the only way a woman can become president of the US is if the congress, the senate, and all the states and counties are governed by men

yeah i've been really getting into this band called Temples lately

glad that Betsy duvoss did away with not letting men face their rape accusers on college campuses. Hopefully this ends the witch hunt environment that surrounds sexual harassment on college campuses

pengbucks

LOVE trains
HATE women and minorities

simple

i dont use tinder so i havent anything to worry about

Stern

a woman can't be president because when their vagina starts bleeding there could be a war

I'd give it a strong 6 iih

exactly

wow okay sexist

Here's the biblical way to avoid STDs and false accusations of rape:

JUST DON'T ENGAGE IN FORNICATION!

FIND A GIRL AND MARRY HER!

God's way is the only way to go folks.

imagine being a leaf

Women Can Have Penises Too

i gotta say: i prefer tile keyboards to regular ones

jesus christ lad im a rorke but cool it with this shit makes us look bad

i mean i would like to see girls being drafted to the army, but at the same time i know they would fuck up because of this

i fully agree

havent got a clue on how periods work

it's subverting the equitable values of our western democracies for these aliens to imagine they have the right to establish their backward laws within our nations

Thinking about converting to Islam lads

women are disgusting. as far as i can tell for like an entire month their vagina gathers blood and dust and gunk and cum if they're a slut, and the vagina just spews it all out every month.

are mags was definitely past menopause

Everytime my mother was angry I also found tampons in the toilets, coincidence? I think not

>brits get made fun of for their politicians, policies, and immigrants all matters far removed from the average brit
>yanks get made fun of for their countrymen with the assumption ALL yanks are fat, stupid, and mixed race
IT'S NOT FAIR

>Elkins High School Student Killed In Crash On State Highway 16

>WASHINGTON COUNTY (KFSM) — A teenage girl who was killed after her truck overturned in Washington County on Saturday (Dec. 16) has been identified at Emaly Stockton, 16, a Sophomore from Elkins High School, according to a family member of the passenger who survived the crash.

>Arkansas State Police (ASP) said the accident happened just before 9:30 Saturday (Dec. 16) on State Highway 16.

>ASP said she over-corrected after veering off the road and lost control of her truck. The vehicle, a 1999 Chevrolet Silverado, overturned several times.

5newsonline.com/2017/12/16/teen-killed-in-crash-on-state-highway-16/

Life's not fair, life's not fair... so many lasses dying on the roads :'(

listening to Sturgil Simpson lads

The tallest trees catch the most wind. hat me

thank the good lord she put them there, I once had an Asian girl in my bathroom, she opted to put them in the trash

nobody even noticed that Congo has had like 5 wars and a genocide in 10 years.

moronic

state of the bizarro-sheed who posted these fliers around my campus lmao

yeah i wonder why that is

alri dave?

Have been avoiding Sup Forums the last few days because of Star Wars spoiler. Just got back from watching it. It was awesome. The Force Awakens sort of left something to be desired, TLJ completely redeemed it.

all shit, star wars is for plebs. Trek is the chad choice.

How useful can a woman be, after artificial wombs are invented??????

I'm defeated lads
I'm going to bed

Let there be a thousand blossoms bloom as far as I'm concerned

same thing

the first president of the central african republic used most of the GDP of the country to pay for his suit that he would wear during his inauguration, he would also call the prime minister of france and call him papa

Women are getting so upset over sex dolls they're calling for development to be banned lol

I need to make a photoshop edit of a HuffPo anti-white article with ol' Nassim as the author haha

utterly ANNIHILATED some runt in an online argument earlier

>Women are getting so upset over sex dolls
LOL really?

false flag?

unless bernie bros are reaching their breaking point...

She's got a shapely arse. Will be a good mother to many sons.

howling

umm its part of their culture don't be racist sweaty xx

I heard about him. I heard once he was in his state car driving past a village and some kids were throwing rocks at his car. That night he ordered his secret service to kidnap the children, imprison them and rape and torture them. He then personally went to visit the cell block and beat one of the children himself to death with his cane

reckon that's comparable to Net Neutrality, pissing off your leftists or women shouldn't justify your shit decisions

i'll try to find a couple articles, but the big one is surprise, The Guardian. Some feminist writers going mental over the concept of sex robots

I'm in love with all beautiful women regardless of whether I'll ever meet them or be with them
You have to be a nut not to love women