Where did sharts get this idea that their accents are somehow attractive to foreigners? I can promise you...

Where did sharts get this idea that their accents are somehow attractive to foreigners? I can promise you, the hillbilly gibberish coming out of your mouths is not remotely attractive.

If some foreign girl is telling you she likes your accent, it's probably because America's rape and murder statistics are through the roof and she doesn't want to send you into a rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mgCeH3xovDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coming from the continent of shitty accents and criminal scum, this post is lacking a bit of self awareness, don't you think?

k

>The entire US is the So*th

Not at all. Your entire accent is basically a speech impediment.

"Oy govna, it'se queen muva it iz"

There isn't just one American accent. Also you live in a glass house here buddy.

There's a reason women go nuts for Chris Hemsworth and not Cletus the slack jawed yokel. You figure out why.

Why are you writing like how you speak?

Ladies go wild for Chris Hemsworth because he's a chad. He could have a South African accent for all they care.

I've seen Snatch twice. You people are unintelligible.

Wow, you get films over there? And here I thought the internet was a magical new invention in Australia

Southern accents are cute tb h. The rest are like being raped in the ear by a wasp though

A lot of Southern accents are gross or sound like the speaker is drunk

All the foreign girls lust after American men

which accent are we talking about? the non-rhotic accent in the south sounds wonderful.

Sure it does, Hooter. Back to your dirt farm.

He must be related to the president

CRIKEY MATE, THIS IS A BANGUP THREAD! HOLY DOOLEY! THIS THREAD IS A RIGHT BEAUT! FUCK THOSE POMMY SEPPO CUNTS AYE?

i don't think you know which accent you are talking about

youtu.be/mgCeH3xovDw

he's probably referring to the standard redneck speech

>I don't sound like a hick, I sound like a gay pedophile

Nice one, Goober.

would that be Appalachian then or what?

I've been complimented on my use of non-rhotic speech from yankees.

Kevin Spacey isn't actually from the South reeeeee

The stereotypical uneducated Southern accent that Northerners might use to make fun of Southerners

typical y*nkoid ignorance, the Southern accent is diverse

EH HYEK HEYK *hambones*

I'm from Ohio and I know that. There's just stereotypes for every kind of accent though. Like when people do a """Midwestern""" accent and they sound like they're from Minnesota or Wisconsin

the narrators accent is absolutely fucking grating

excellent post

>the Southern accent is diverse
there are two types of southern accents

scarlett o'hara, and then the other one

the other one is shit

>sporting your nations flag along side a separatist flag

Explain this autism.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

no it's actually just a visual indicator to let everyone around you know that you do indeed hate colored folks and are a massive retard

Y'all are so cute

t. A real Southerner

where are you from?

HEY KIDS, WE'RE EATIN DINNER TONIGHT!

>Coming from the continent of shitty accents
Yeah, no.
> and criminal scum
Stop with this tired meme already, champ. Australia is far safer and more civilised than your incestuous little island home. Every year thousands of people flee your country to come to Australia for a better life.

>Also you live in a glass house here buddy.
He doesn't, because Australians have the least offensive English accents among native English speakers. It is mellow in contrast to the harsh British accents and highly effeminate North American accents.
Americans and Brits are delusional and arrogant to the point of having no self awareness. The rest of the world has very little issue with Australians but they have a lot of problems with poms and burgers. Honestly, get some fucking self awareness.

Don't be so fucking naive.

all of america isn't the south
and the south is fine. im a yankee to

Yeah because ladies never go crazy for American or British celebrity chads. Only the Aussies for them. Your lack of perspective about your own accent is astounding. You sound like drunk people.

Always found that Simpsons scene funny. Especially when I am one of those names.

The way he speaks is parodying how the Appalachian folk speak in the hills. East Kentucky, Tennessee etc..

The reason people have troubles with us and the Brits is because of history not because of our accents you braindead fuck

*Banjo music playing*

"Drunk Settlers To Blame For Aussie Accent, Lecturer Says"

I'm a Yank

Plus having a gigantic cock in their mouths.