*kills the audience*
YOU GONNNA GET TWO SCOOPZ?
TWO SCOOOPZ
GRONAAALD

DIGAAAHLD
BLIMP

FLUMPAFF PRIMPF????

YOU DO NOT GET TWO SCOOPS

BRONALD DUMPFH GETA DTEH IMPEHACH FUHM EFBIAI EEEH SUCKA DEH PUTIN PENor HAHAAHA

ROOOLAAAD
GRUUUUMPH
TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

Roflcopter XD

Hi swaglord/stratfor :D

RONGELFTD
PHEROUMHT

>weeks have passed
>still hasn't stopped being funny
Fucking kek. Best version of this I've seen yet.

Was he making fun of the Pope or was he agreeing with him because the current Pope is also a fucking cuck?

LOCAR
FLOMP

donald

*breathes in*

trump

r/the_donald sent me here :)

Shadilay!

Wowee

They still do this MINEYCRAFTA shit? Jesus how do you go from one of the funniest shows in television to this shit?

What's wrong with Mineycrafta? That shits kino.

his ratings are at an all time high

this triggers pol

its bush all over again

His ratings went up as soon as Trump became a neocon. Really makes you think.

FELLOW ALT RIGHT BRO'S WE NEED BACKUP IN HERE
THEY SAID THIS LIGHT SABER BELONGS TO A GIRL
RED ALERT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

What is this 2 scoop thing? I'm not american btw.

ITS OVER GONAL GROOMPF. IMPOOCCHH

lol this one is gold

>this triggers pol
lol if anything it triggers Borebert since Trump is the only reason his ratings went up. His ratings are still shit by the way; just not as shit as they were.

PRAISE KEK!

Mods deleted this picture. Why?

literally shaking here

so mad hilary lost lol

who cares about the reason?

he's laughing all the way to the bank and triggering conservatives, something they couldn't do during the Obama era. They recovered their edge.

2 SCOOPS? C'MON LET'S GET BIG

>heh this pope is a globalist puppet promoting the millions of men pouring into europe from africa & the middle east and calling for europeans to have less kids looks like catholicism isnt so bad after all

what did (((they))) mean by this?

>who cares about the reason?
Colbert obviously. Otherwise he wouldn't be having a hissy fit every night about Trump. And there's nothing edgy about crying over Trump all the time. That's the equivalent of saying it's "edgy" to say christians suck.

Trump had 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else had one and Colbert lost his shit on air because of this. Hence the super angry Colbert posts. Sort of representative of the shaken liberal party members losing their cool recently.

GRUNZWALD XYLIMPH

liberalism is increasing thanks to Trump's incompetency

there will a reckoning brother and you'll be begging for Hillary when you get Ms President Elizabeth Warren

>liberalism is increasing
pffff hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

>Otherwise he wouldn't be having a hissy fit every night about Trump.

"What is acting?"

He's just milking the lulzcow, just like we did with Chris Chan, Jessi Slaughter and numerous others.

lol he got so mad he can't even pronounce it right!

>liberalism is increasing
Considering that liberals are also Islam enablers then that's not the case

>it's another Sup Forums posts another bait thread and neoliberals/redditors get triggered episode

>liberalism is increasing thanks to Trump's incompetency
Wrong. Actually the opposite.

ya seethin ya libcuck

>liberalism is on the outs you stupid snowflake!
>please disregard that Trump lost the popular vote by a significant margin and is currently sitting at a sub 40% approval rating.

>just like we did with Chris Chan, Jessi Slaughter
Oh wow
>I-I'm not a n-newfag btw g-g-guys haha
Fuck off, reddit, feeling insecure?

>"What is acting?"
lol that isn't acting. Colbert is going to be severally butthurt for the next 8 years.

>liberal delusion
I don't even like Trump, but liberalism is in a death spiral all across the world.

>please disregard that Trump lost the popular vote by a significant margin
Thanks to voter fraud.

>and is currently sitting at a sub 40% approval rating.
And we all know how trustworthy polls can be, right?

>Praising a marxist peronist pope

It's not like I didn't expect it

>voter fraud
Yeah the Democrats bussed in 3 million people to the very important swing state of California.
>Sup Forumsfags are literally this stupid

Democraps were caught on tape admitting to voter fraud and it's easy for illegal immispics to vote in Commiefornia.

Can someone link the"two scoops"monologue this meme is based off of

colbert never actually talked about it, cnn ran the story, its a joining of two memes

>moron
thanks for confirming

YOU'RE the ones who are triggered sweetie

I came here during the fappening, so that makes me a semioldfag

it's like LOTR taxposting or GoodfellasxStar Wars, a meme mash up if you will

>"Its still real to me dammit"

wrestling_meme.jpg

>Scoopsbert supporter is also a "Biggest Cuck In The Universe" Maddox fan

This makes entirely too much sense.

Dood, if it were a million dollar scoop I still wouldn't give a fuck if I were an American. Pootin owns half of Russia and has his opposition murdered in the streets in broad daylight. What's the worst thing Drumpf has done so far?

lol did you get triggered, my precious little snowflake? I'm sorry the popular vote doesn't matter and never will. Maybe if you queers actually supported voter IDs it might, but you know the democraps would be completely screwed if they weren't able to commit voter fraud in every election.

Muslims voted for one of the most liberal mayors in London.

they're with us

You should've edited the "Mr softee" to say "Mr. Drumpfs" and photoshopped his head onto the mascot

>C-Colbert is pretending President Trump didn't permanently trigger him!

>democraps
Not even a clever moron. Your mother must be so disappointed.

>they're with us
Is that before or after they blow you up with nail bombs?

Fuck you Dick, I hope Mental Jess ruins your bitch's teaching career

>dude the pope is a hispanic communist so we love religion now lmao

hate this meme

TWO SCOOPS
W
O

S
C
O
O
P
S

You're not talking about Sadiq "terrorism is a part of living in the big city" Khan?

yes, him

also, only cowards worry about terrorism, is time to man up and realize death is part of life.

okay Ahmet

Keep dreaming, buddy. Even if Jess reeee's her out of a job, 80's Girl will be fine.

Dick can take good care of her with the cool quarter mill his Patreon is pulling. ;^)

meh. people die in car accidents every day but we still drive cars. it's the price of progress.

>Dick can take good care of her with the cool quarter mill his Patreon is pulling. ;^)

Implying Tricky Dick won't waste it all in cocaine.

>"terrorism is a part of living in the big city"

there's nothing controversial about this statement. it's straightforwardly and obviously true.

if conservacucks want safety they should never get out of their basements

Danger is the price to pay for manliness.

>problems shouldn't be solved, just endured
real progressive, liberal shit right there m8. almost like you're neither of those things but just cloak you in their veil in order to fool ignorant, weak-minded idiots. i'm sure that's inference is totally false though

>it's the price of progress.
It sure is, goy!

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s
Around 5:48 he starts to lost his shit.

Next time you don't know you can just say you don't know know, or better yet say nothing at all. We won't think any less of you.

>problems shouldn't be solved, just endured

Never said that drumpfling.

Problems can't be solved but they can be reduced, you can defeat "crime" or "terrorism" because they're abstract concepts and they will always exist.

The best way to fight unsolvable problems is to never give up like conservative pussies do who want to go back to the stone ages and tribes.

Does Her Majesty the Queen have to wear a niqab and walk behind his husband when visiting the capitol?

whats hilarious is that NOBODY eating there ever asked for 2 scoops.

also, given Colbert's increasing insanity on screen, it wont be long until he crosses a line. the pootin cuck joke was close, but he will be fired inside of 2 years

So why wasn't this happening all those years until recently? It's almost like the root of the problem was a certain religion of peace bu nobody has the balls to tackle it.

>can't even respond
Kek go home kid. Poly Sci 1 final is coming up.

>they're with us

For now, my shortsighted liberal friend.
Pic incredibly related

Why is there no terrorism in Tokyo? Well apart from that one cultist attack twenty years ago.

Did Seth McFarland draw that?

>its a meme thread that ended up being a heated discussion episode again

>religious barbarians murdering civilians because "muh Allah"
>price of "progress"
Okay Abu.

>i get my moral judgements from children comics

ok

The queen is a leftist who sees nothing wrong with muslim colonization of Britain

>So why wasn't this happening all those years until recently?

Islamic terrorism isn't really that recent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Right. Which is a massive problem that should be solved, not blithely dismissed as just another part of life. Now, if people *didn't care* about terrorism, then, sure, you could mostly dismiss it as just another part of life, the way we do with e.g. car fatalities. But the definition of terrorism is that people care about it. That a relatively small number of people die is less important than the effect these deaths have. You can bring a country to its knees by killing merely dozens of people as long as those are the right people. Of course, you (hopefully?) don't want to live in a country where whoever gets to rule is decided by who best manages to mercilessly kill (or leverage the killing of) their opponents through completely unhinged violence.

Ignoring these important aspects is ignorant and stupid at best, malicious at worst.

>2004
>2005
Nigger that IS recent. And it's happening right now even more than before

>implying cartoons aren't the best way to convey information to libtards

>The queen is a leftist

>everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist

nice identity politics you got there

>I never said problems shouldn't be solved
>these problems can't [shouldn't] be solved though
real logically consistent there m8

You do realize liberals are more likely than drumpfkins to go to college, right?