Seriously. I mean what the Fuck

Seriously. I mean what the Fuck.

This is hands down the dumbest fucking this to happen in the entire history of comics.

[spoilers]Captain America is a Hydra agent now[/spoiler] this is canon now.

I'm gonna tell you the same thin im telling the crying bitches on tumblr

Do you really think hats all there is to it? Do you really think they just went "hey lets make cap hydra!" and there was nothing else to it.

That the final panel in the end of a brand new book has nothing else to it and what we see is it.

Is that what you really fucking think?

BRING BACK CAPWOLF

This.

>mommy i posted it again

It's good thing Spencer is sales poison.

If it wasn't for Whedon's cameo Captain Falcon would be selling less than Carnage.

Iceman's canon gay, anything can happen now

80 years of superhero comics and people haven't caught on to this yet. Every time a publisher announces a provocative status quo change, fans STILL think that it's serious and that it will stick.

We're still those 1950s children who look at a cover and actually go, "Egads! What's Superman making Jimmy Olsen marry a monkey for? Ain't he his pal? Has he gone mad?"

These are good.

They also left me completely disillusioned on Big Two comics.

Goodbye forever.

If Hydra is Nazi-esque it makes sense that the blonde blue-eyed boy was gotten in young and brainwashed to serve the master race

You haven't even read the Secret Wars one yet.

>Captain America has been able to pick up Thor's hammer
>he was capable of doing that while hiding his loyalty to Hydra

I haven't even read the issue yet but I'm already fairly certain the Red Skulls has somehow implanted fake memories in Caps mind, making him think he's always been a double agent.

Has it ever occurred to you that he might be faking it to get more information?

Then again, Cap is a straight white male, so it'd only make sense for Marvel to make him a villain

whats the origin of these two?

How you liking Captain's new boyfriend, Marvel suckers?

Who cares, theres obviously more to it that we don't know from reading a single issue. Captain isn't going to become a nazi supervillain for good.

It has been foretold...

Who cares about the comics anyway? They are shit and it goes against everything Captain America was created, and as long as the MCU doesn't go full HEIL HITLER UBERMENSTCH LET'S ANSCHLUSS AUSTRIA, people won't give a fuck. A