GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7 TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI

Thoughts?

Visually it looks good, but I know the writing and acting will be shit. I'll still watch it though, might as well finish the series

>and acting will be shit
Why do you say that?

>diverse army under feminist queen fighting evil white men
Gee I wonder (((who))) suggested this

If you watch Meme of Normies in the year of our lord MMXVII you unironically deserve to be skinned alive

bad writing more often than not spells bad acting, but it's not like any of the cast are decent anyway.

All the good actors, Clarke and Harrington are atrocious. Dinklage has turned into a meme and headley is just meh

*all the good actors died

I'm hyped not gonna lie

Davos, Melisandre and Theon have good actors.

Davos is the voice of reason once again. Coincidentally he is the only character I care about.

What happened to bonkles?

I haven't watched the show in years, but I liked the first two seasons. I've seen anons on this board say the show turned to shit. How come? What happened?

It's kinda run it's course for me already but I'll watch it for everything that isn't Dany, I hope she dies.

Jaime kills Cersei
Jon makes peace with the White Walkers somehow and kills Daenerys after she takes the Iron Throne
Quote me on this

Robb died. Pretty much ruined the whole show.

Yeah, but they're side characters. Theon has been the only good post s4 got character. The main ones have all become mediocre. Like I said though, atleast the visuals look good

The directors realized what made them the most amount of money... and that is not the canon that makes a bit of sense.

I'M HYPED!

>Jaime kills Cersei

yep

>Jon makes peace with the White Walkers somehow and kills Daenerys after she takes the Iron Throne

actually Daenarys and her band of shitskins joins forces with Jon Snow and his band of snowniggers and together they conquer the seven kingdoms, daenarys is returned to her throne and marries jon, diversity and multiculturalism triumph.

cap this.

Alright, alright but what about the westerosi Tax policy?

why did they think it would be a good idea to include a romantic subplot featuring a eunuch who cannot have sex?

what a waste of time . the only place it can go is him dying to save her thus showing his love for her.
that's the only conclusion you can think of. They can't get together properly, her rejecting him is considered a taboo writing outcome and will render the whole subplot a waste of time. that or they never resolve it and they just remain two adults who stare sort-of-longingly at each other but also with a bit of awkwardness and pity because they know he can't ever fuck.

dumb idea

he's not actually eunuch spoiler alert

Why is Martell cunt making out with Sansa???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it's not sansa, it's arya

Season 5 was the only bad season. I feel like season 6 corrected the course a bit, but still not as good as 1/2. They've definitely lost the solid writing of the earlier seasons, but it's still better than pretty much anything else on tv right now.

where is Victarion?

oh user...

Harrington actually is pretty good nowadays, dude is convincing af and a major positive compared to the fatass dragon lady and others. Early on he was horrible though i'll give ya that

But will Jaime get his job back?!!

They got past the books and it immediately became painfully obvious that the two showrunners and main writers are complete hacks who can't write for shit and just got lucky to be working with strong source material for the first few seasons.

Now the show just gets by on pure spectacle and "epicness" which blinds fanboys and critics to how terrible the writing and storytelling is.

This show hasn't been that good since season 4 and I have no hope that it will end as satisfyingly as it could've.

yawn

>Thoughts?

It's not for me anymore, pic related is D&D's audience

White Walkers side-plot will be solved horribly within 15 minutes of screen-time, won't it

It was the most interesting bit in the first two seasons but then the writers decided they can't be bothered with it, fuck's sake

Wouldn't it be cooler if the different maps in these different places looked different? Like, has anyone working on production ever seen an old map? They were all drastically different because they were each HANDMADE. No two are going to look the same.

I'm guessing the human warring will resolve itself within season 7 with hardly any white walkers, then season 8 will be the white walkers season.

And yeah, they'll probably devote far fewer eps to that whole ordeal than they should.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LE COCK :-D

let's predict how many people will be melting down after S8E6

twitter: 50%
reddit: 60%
Sup Forums: 70%
tumblr: 85%
youtube: 99%
westeros.org: 100%

the only thing that could save GoT is the One True King securing his throne

What's Cersei's tax policy?

>featuring a eunuch who cannot have sex
why?
obvious pandering to the cuck audience

>gee Cersei, TWO compasses?

>le feminism show
>all leaders are female
>for literally no reason

>tax breaks for Incest filing jointly

WHERE the fuck are the White walkers & their hordes of zombies?!!

Under her rule, the state of the realm went south so quickly, one compass wasn't enough.

Oh Comon we all know Jon is going to kill dany.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Or the fact they need a fucking compass at all.
>The North
>North

>who can't see what the real threat is

the map is unfinished retard.

Best scene past season 4 and really the only thing I was looking forward to all last season. The extras were shitty in it and the CGI was meh, but Marge, Sparrow, and Cers were fucking top notch. And I enjoy seeing Cersei go crazy bitch on her enemies.

I feel like they'll continue to ruin the white walkers, so I don't care what happens after this moment.

>the N is Sunset Sea is clearly painted over

>it looks like the ones from the roleplaying games I used to play!
t-thanxx

GoT's new audience

This is the audience that needs to be spoonfed that Jon was the baby in the orange tower

game of thrones was a mistake

Cerci is more feminist type than Dany is tho

>people cheer when a protagonist kill some antagonists
>people act shocked when an antagonist kill a likable secondary
FUCKING FEMINISM

>0:20
errytime, nu-american clapping

First of all, if you dont get how not subtle the manipulation of the stupid masses are in a show like GoT then you're basically lost to begin with

Second of all, the feminism is referring to all the nu-males and beached whales with ugly haircuts applauding BAD SCHLOCK, not necessarily that they're sad when a woman dies and happy when men dies

>people with current fashion trends enjoying one of the most popular garbage on TV right now
REEEEE FUCKING FEMINISM

>being a simpleton

stop posting you philosophical zombie

>literally shows a woman with a DRUMPF hat feminist clapping, i.e. snapping her fingers, is not proof of degenerate commiefornian feminists

lol you're clueless

>clapping at a TV

wtf

>how dare these people wear clothing displaying their political beliefs?
>only people sharing my ideology should be allowed to wear propaganda

go back to tumblr

Meh.

It will probably continue the downward trend and be even worse than the last two.

They cant afford big budget episodes all the time so it will be 80% badly written fan fic filler and the rest will be poorly choreographed MUH DRAGONS

Can anyone explain to me why the Lannisters are so powerful by the way? It seems like they've fought the most of everyone and yet they still have the most troops? How the fuck is that possible?

The northerners are definitely depleted sure, but Highgarden has done next to NOTHING and will turn on them after their queen was blown up. Not to mention the Iron Islands and the Stormlands etc.

I remember Lannisters starting with the most troops initially but by now they should hardly be able to fend off 1 family let alone 5

>tfw was always tempted to add another compass to the maps we made in elementary school

i guess cersei is /mygal/

>watches reaction vid for GOT
>get triggered by feminazis in reaction vid
>get triggered by MAGAnazis in reaction vid
>get triggered by a reaction vid

I'd ask why people make reaction vids, but the keener question is why do morons watch reaction vids. This triggers me

where should i move to if i want to leave california?

i'm white so i don't really feel like i have a chance here anymore

the lannisters aren't the most powerful anymore, highgarden and the eyrie are the most powerful houses now

All the good actors' characters have been killed off at this point. It is just meme actors left.

alfie allen isn't a meme actor

literally only allowed to be an actor because his sister is famous

and he's still the best actor on the show

DAKINGINDANORF!!!

Hopefully.

That's what seems most logical, but I'm afraid that somehow the season will go on and on with the Lannisters fending everyone off inexplicably despite having the least of everyone but the Northerners.

Which is pathetic because 4 seasons ago he wasn't even close. The acting talent was slowly drained from this show and the young meme actors never improved over the years.

wrong

this trailer did not make it very clear if harrenhal is still on the table or not

Is this the final season? I want this shit to finally fuck off.

i didnt think it was possible for something to be as massively overrated as this fucking show is

1 good season then 5 shit ones yet its worshipped like the greatest tv show of all time, what a joke

I love how anally ravaged people get over GoT.

>Can anyone explain to me why the Lannisters are so powerful by the way?

They give the illusion that they have a shitload of gold so they have no problem getting soldiers. Reality is they are growing poorer by the minute and they rely on Kings Landing for backdoor loans and for manpower while keeping most house soldiers and bannermen back at home.
So far that has been a good play. The only real threat was from the Northern army. Renly was only playing king so no soldiers needed for that short lived threat. Stannis had a weak number and got btfo at Blackwater. When Stannis finally got funds he made the mistake of going to the Wall instead of going to the heartland to pick up sympathizing houses and rile up a rebellion.

That would be LOST though.

Look closer. It was visibly on the table in at 0:08

i want to dick the girl with the blue sweater

Thanks. That actually makes a decent amount of sense.

I still hope to see them get crushed in the newest season since they've become more and more vulnerable visibly.

But the illusion of their wealth accounts for a lot.

That one idiot snapping like she's at a shitty open mic night.

that retard girl is qt though.

holy shit

clapping is sexist

Highgarden may be the richest and are one of the most powerful but not THEE most powerful.
Theyre posh but they are morons. Instead of keeping soldiers at home and waiting it out a bit, they send shitloads of manpower and have been slowly depleted. After Renly's death and now after all but one Tyrell dead, their bannermen have all gone home.

this. finish the fucking stories.

Honestly? I am just watching on automatic to finish the series. It's been ages since i last enjoyed an arc. Writing really went to shit once they ran out of source material.

Last season was just painful to watch. A full episode dedicated to Sam family issues? really?
And the way they reveal Jon's heritage was really shit too. We have known since season 4 and it really expected more... even a fanservice scene where Danerys tries to burn him and Jon is unscratched by fire would have been better.

Granted the sword-fight was pretty cool but the rest was pretty shit.

And let us not forget they revived Clegane... and made Daenerys burn the Khals while remaining unburnt AGAIN.

Why would they even do this... this level of writing is just plain retarded and inadmissible.
I'll still watch it because i love the CGI dragons and i am expecting some decent battles but honestly i just don't care about the plot anymore.

The better question is, what are these four GoT spinoffs being developed?

talk about overreaction

dude main characters are killed off unexpectedly and theres shitty cgi dragons 10/10 tv show!!