Bad Ash. And that's Good Ash. He's a goody little two-shoes

Kylo Ren?

It doesn't matter who he is. what matters is his plan

my bet is hush

Ur mum when we fucked her arse last night mate

Lincoln March, nigga

Martha

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Wasn't Thomas Elliot that kid who beat him up in season 1?

Already met hush, he got into a fight with Bruce when he went back to school

>Introduced the same episode as the Court of Owls
>Looks just like Bruce
>It's Hush guys
Seriously nigga?

hush was surgically altered to look just like bruce, while lincoln may or may not be bruce's brother.
strange in the show was experimenting on people, partly under directive of the court of owls.
the character may be lincoln with hush's backstory, or some fusion of the two. there just seems to be too much mad science involved for it to be purely lincoln

We've already fucking seen Hush. It's Lincoln Marsh.

whose to say the kid that beat up bruce wasnt the kid on the bus?

just makes no sense for lincoln marsh to be there. if the court of owls is keeping him, is there no better place to put him than among the experiments of strange, who is barely under their supervision?

And that somehow makes less sense than them abducting a random fucking middle school bully and giving him magic plastic surgery to look like Bruce before he has any real connection to the character or backstory of his own? Meanwhile Lincoln March existing and being in the Court's possession as a subject in Indian Hill would make a hell of lot more sense considering everything Thomas was up to before the series began.

Could be a post-op Tommy Elliot.

It's definitely Lincoln. He's gonna end up being the reason Thomas founded Indian hill in the first place, to save his son

Do you guys just not know any story other than Hush? The plastic surgery story doesn't fucking work unless you establish his relationship with Bruce first and they sure as shit haven't. It's Lincoln March. It couldn't be more transparent.

Maybe it's Gotham Hush.Different story.Maybe he is combine of Hush and Lincoln

As shitty as Hush is, it's still better than New52.

Okay. I somewhat am trolling. Though I gave up on DC before Snyder got to that new Owlman shit or whatever.

Owlman