Utopia

What does /tv feel about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJnN3WMwDsk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270541/Utopia-Outrage-Channel-4-drama-features-gun-massacre-primary-school-barely-month-Sandy-Hook-tragedy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w5VBIwCQEEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 1 was good
Season 2 was meh

it was a meme series, taylor made for reddit

good show so Sup Forums hate it.

getting blasted by a cute loli with a shotgun is how I wanna die

never heard of it

I bet your mom ever heard of you

It gives me hope for a good Umbrella Academy series. The style was perfect for it.

season 1 was brilliant. truly a unique show that everybody should watch. the soundtrack alone was 10/10

season 2 was good but not as good as 1.

i heard when this finished fincher was making a us remake? still on?

>youtube.com/watch?v=uJnN3WMwDsk

Nice music
Nice visuals
Nice characters

It almost doesn't feel like a british show

WHERE

IS

JESSICA

RABBIT

RABBIT

hivemind, wew spoopy

This really couldn't be made these days

how did they get away with it dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270541/Utopia-Outrage-Channel-4-drama-features-gun-massacre-primary-school-barely-month-Sandy-Hook-tragedy.html

>feel

You mean "think"

UKino.

Has the graphic novel been leaked/uploaded yet? Do the receiver(s) of it even know what they have?

No interesting characters. The 'bad guys' were ridiculous over the top too-cool-for-school villains. The plot was very boring and it was masked with music and fashion.

HBO should've gave Fincher the budget to remake the show.

did you watch it? because it sounds like you didn't

It's kino.

Wilson did nothing wrong.

MEH
E
H

Nice to look at, but it wasn't very interesting.

I liked the style and tone but fuck s2. Also I don't understand why everyone wanted Ian's dick so hard. He was a pussy. They ruined Jesscia Hyde in s2 by making her retarded.

I thought it had a decent start but quickly went to shit at some point near the end of season 1->start of season 2. I was sad to hear when HBO cancelled Fincher's version because I figured he could strip away some of the gimmicky bullshit of the original

I really liked the idea of a bunch of shut ins/misfits/robots getting embroiled in a global conspiracy. Is there anything else like it?

Somewhat atypical British cuck show.

This. One of my favourite shows. Also comfy as fuck on repeated viewings.

It's great

It started off strong but got really dumb--even before the shitty second season. The music was fucking great though.

Also this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5VBIwCQEEU

One of the best shows of the decade, if not the. Sup Forums has no idea what it's talking about and would prefer to spout memes about the second season instead of learning how to appreciate great television.

I respectfully disagree.

>HURR DURR NOPE IS SHIT SHOW KEKKEK POOP FARTZ

grow up

second season was objectively shit though apart from the 70s flashback episode.

It's objectively just as good as the first season, with some higher highs. Just because there are some nits to pick doesn't mean that the show suddenly had bad writing, characters, and plot progression.

You're right, except the show got bad in season 1. So season 2 was just as bad.

You're right, except the show was consistently great throughout season 1. So season 2 was just as great.

Use of colour was fucking excellent as were the villains. Soundtrack too from what I remember. It also had some really fucking grim scenes like the eyeball gouging and the school shooting

By "get bad" you mean "ends on a downer that you didn't like"?

Season 1 was fantastic, season 2 was dog shit.

Once they were all just hiding out, it got really boring.

They're literally hiding out from the first episode onward.

Nice meme.

I liked it, but I don't remember much of S2.
I also didn't like the Jessica Hyde character. A younger me would have, but I don't have the patience for "cool", autismo characters anymore.

they put everything they had in the first season and the second season felt like some half assed after thought

There was very clearly a deliberately paced three season arc happening.

>*sneezes*
>Sieg heil
>Sorry he's allergic to shitskins
>Yeah, they're going around
>You're going somewhere nice?
>Just gettin away for a bit. Somewhere where there are no jews
>God, that sounds great
At least the Brits still have enough balls to hire Raimi

Visuals 11/10
Music 10/10

S1 8/10
S2 5/10

>qt cunny is almost entirely absent from second season

I agree s2 is shit

Your thinking of Split

There's no cute loli in Split, just a cute ayy-lmao

True, but downies always look younger.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was not so great.

The soundtrack is sick though.