What does Sup Forums say to this?

What does Sup Forums say to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/558597/charted-terror-attacks-in-western-europe-from-the-1970s-to-now/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#Aerial
wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More blood for the blood God. Kek wills it.

counter terrorist are OP

(((Very reasonably cuts off at 2010)))

I say that war causes deaths, is this a suprise?

Recolonization is the only reasonable course of action.

France has always been cucked?

Yeah I really wish pol knew more about history and would stop the senseless fearmongering about muslims.

>includes IRA terrorism but cuts off at 2010, missing all of the refugee terrorism
>argues for EU

OP do you even brain?

Basques and Irish stopped blowing shit up.

Yeah pretty sure that includes Irish and Spanish (?) political groups.

Not sure they were randomly blowing up churches.

But Muslims attack back when we attack them. They are not supposed to do that, they are supposed to die peacefully like the moderate Muslims.
Muslims like to brag that they won't do shit if you murder their families, and most don't do shit, but some do take revenge and makes it dangerous to fight Islam or the war on terror or whatever

I'm not even arguing for EU, dickhead. I'm actually happier than ever that switzerland isn't part of that shitshow, despite being in the center of it.

I'm well aware of the IRA, ETA and FLNC and that Islamic terror is statistically not actually a "huge" deal.

Terrorism acts as an easy catalyst to do something about Muzzies because they don't deserve to be in the West and their existence undermines the basis of European nation states.

It's not about Terrorism It's about Islam in general.

Hansi, you fucking mountain jew.
Don't you understand that comparing fatalities due to terror from the previous years will not change anything?
This number, by now, should be ZERO.
EVERY terrorist needs to be wiped out no matter what. Right now all I see are muslim terrorists.
Now think further....
Jesus, swiss leftists are the stupidest dipshits you can think of.

Does not include 2016

t. achmed

qz.com/558597/charted-terror-attacks-in-western-europe-from-the-1970s-to-now/

Better medical treatment of victims

Also the trend of calling islamic terrorism "workplace violence"

ussr sponsored terror in all the world (commie and lefty parties)

Oh look when the soviet union collapsed and stopped funding left wing terrorists groups like the RAF the amount of terrorism dropped.

That big one was done by a sandnigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

Literally 90% of the stuff before 1996 was the IRA

Simply put, France has greater diplomatic ties than most nations.
Also it is one of the most powerful and influencial countries of this world.
What affect France undirectly affects a huge chunk of the world.

I would say that the top 5 countries the world cares about are (in order):

The USA
The UK
France
Russia
Germany

Thoses were the most powerful countries for a century and a half now

Other countries matter way less

Yeah there was terrorism back then, and the governments actually did stuff about that. But now they're doing nothing, because that would be racist. That's the problem.

That's just bullshit jewish crap. Terrorism motivated by political ideology was targeting government institutions like the police or court system.

Mudslime islamic terrorism mainly targets innocent people and therefore has a much greater potential to disrupt the lives of ordinary people.

This. They don't even seem to realise 90% of casualties from terrorists are Muslims.

>police and juries are not innocent people

I'm not even a leftie. I just want to hear the opinion of Sup Forums.

Drink a fucking beer or something, you seem pretty butthurt.

ALL THE BIG ONES WERE DONE BY SHITSKINS, MUSLIMS BTFO.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#Aerial

I'll take manipulating statistics for 1000, Alex

When you start splitting hairs and stop counting things as terrorism, you end up with less incidences of terrorism.

See this

>Simply put, France has greater diplomatic ties than most nations.
>Also it is one of the most powerful and influencial countries of this world.
>What affect France undirectly affects a huge chunk of the world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They are not a 10 year old innocent girl on vacation with her parents getting run over by a disgusting shitskin mudslime for sure.

A Greek anarchist group planting a bomb in an empty bank is classified as a terrorist attack but in the end it is something completely inconsequential that affects nobody.

>'05 just below 50 deaths
>what is 7/7

So some of Sup Forums is ok with muslim terrorism if it is palestinian-motivated and doesn't target civilians?

Interesting.

No, Breivik dindu nuffin either.

is this supposed to make us feel better? muslims are supposed to treat each other as brothers. think how they will treat infidels.

>Muslims don du nuffin becasue they kill each other too
get out low IQ ape.

Lol, euro countries thinking they matter. You guys are pretty much the American version of Warsaw Pact. You're our vassal states. Quote me on this, "there are only three nations on earth that currently matter: USA, Russia, and China."

>only 10 deaths a year since 2006
really makes you think

we'll stop the senseless fearmongering when the muslims stop the senseless headcutting.

No, they are not supposed to, Since Muhammad died they have been fighting each other, Muhammad said to obey rightly guided Caliphs, these caliphs fought the other muslims who didn't obey, also know as hypocrite.

"O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the HYPOCRITES and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination." Quran 9:73

What about Jewdistan?

But when people say that they don't have a fundamental understanding of Islam. There are different sects. Mainly Sunni and Shia. They kill each other a ton, that's why most victims of terrorism are Muslim. They're killing opposing sects, ISIS blows up Shiite mosques because they see them as abominations manipulating Gods word.

If Catholics were killing Mormons, people wouldn't be arguing "90% of Christian terrorism is killing Christians" they'd know there's a difference. People are simply uninformed of the intricacies of the religion and just view everything from a western perspective of religion where all of Christianity is pretty much the same.

They're not relevant on a global scale. Our countries are running operations and stuff thousands of miles from our borders. Israel is just kind of a NEET country which collects wagecuck dollars from Uncle Sam and messes around with hadjis.

at least two hundred people died in the Paris attacks, these kikes are plainly lying.

>1 post by this ID

Also I see that this includes the Nice attacks which are at least 84 people along with the paris attacks of something like 150 just in the last couple of months. Along with the london bus and train bombings that got a couple of hundred people.

Good to see such an accurate representation on this graph from an unbiased source. Also nice to see that they included basically the entire yugoslavian war in there too.

Haha the pole reveals himself.

>European Union
Why not global deaths by terrorism? Why not deaths by terrorism in the western world? Why not newer than 2010?

Oh right, cause that would include 9/11 attacks and all the shit that goes on in the middle east and right now in Europe.

Nit-picking statistics is an old trick.

I'm on vacation, asshole.

France already is way past 100 this year alone.

(((bialik data labs)))
>bialik

i feel this, keep getting fucked with bc my flag i just wanna go home

Eh, it's interesting to see my posts labeled with a different flag. Besides, time in Poland is usually time well spent since we have a nice family home and the food is good and all.

Soviet Union supported terrorist organisations, which bombed several airplanes, pre-1990.

What is the moral supposed to be here?
My reading is that the graph clearly shows how islam is the main terrorism concern since y2k, but we already knew that since IRA and ETA are kill
>Also no data on current terror attacks, which are mainly france-based

Why are you on here then? Enjoy your fucking holiday faggot.

Breivik was the smartest mass shooter ever.

Against islamification of EU

Don't bother killing sandniggers, there's another rat to fill each hole.
You could go after the politicians, but there's always more.
Target the Lefts youth, before they can take possitions.

Chart is missing Bataclan - a false-flag attack...

Previous is mainly (or significantly) showing the operation Gladio of american CIA disguising as "Communists".

Part of current events is operation Gladio 2.
wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B

And is missing this-year, Nice (possibly false-flag too? no-one filmed death of the terrorist?!) and newer...

Clicked in here for this response. Leaving Satisfied.

>sure, things are bad now, but they used to be worse, so stop complaining!

Wut wuz the terrorisms in the 80s tho c'enpieue?