youtube.com/watch?v=olTuCusB1zI
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=olTuCusB1zI
wanna travel to japan and south korea x

oi greg you poof nice hair haha
seriously though, nice hair

Australia is a lovely country and it's people are marvelous.

the issue of slavery was much larger than them. the entire southern american economy relied on it and there was huge support for it in the country.

I want Emma Watson and Daisy Ridley to fart whilst sitting on my face.

AHHHHHHHHH

>see a muzzie family in japan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also lots of even abolitionists did not want the freed slaves to live equally alongside them. hence the 3/5ths compromise that came later

its doesn't need an apostrophe when it's possessive you stupid leaf

so they cynically dismissed their convictions simply because of some rich planters in the south?

a great bunch of lads

your country of freedom was founded on the back of slaves, always a laugh when yanks declare themselves, their founding fathers and constitution as some sort of moral apogee in the history of humanity

The main argument that abolitionists used was no more niggers. Little did they know this was the opposite of the outcome

paddy has no idea about american history. they weren't just some "rich planters in the south" pro slavery movements had immense power in the US and it literally took a fucking civil war to end it

>tfw intact family

very comfy pic, mind if i?

The 'i' in the first word of your sentence should have been capitalized, and there should be a period at the end of it, you stupid limey.

>your country of freedom was founded on the back of slaves
lol hearing this spoken as some profound rebuke of the united states. I bet you feel a rush and this is making your atrophied little nuts quake and jingle, fag. The constitution and the founders should be seen with their historical context.

That's an oversimplification

>and it literally took a fucking civil war to end it
because it wasn't dealt with by the founding fathers

looks like they're responsible for this state of affairs

off to work lads

Agreed, they should have been sent back to Africa. A missed opportunity on the founding fathers part

of to bed lads

Anthony "Nuts" McAuliffe was a senior United States Army officer.

On December 22, 1944, Nazi Major von Lüttwitz offered McAuliffe a flag of truce

>To the U.S.A. Commander of the encircled town of Bastogne: There is only one possibility to save the encircled U.S.A. troops from total annihilation: that is honorable surrender.
>Signed, the German commander.

When McAuliffe received the German message, he read it, crumpled it into a ball, threw it in a wastepaper basket, and muttered, "Aw, nuts!"

The German messengers had difficulties trying to find suitable language for an official reply. The official reply was typed as follows:
>To the German Commander: NUTS!
>Signed, the American Commander.

The German major appeared confused and asked what the message meant. They answered, "In plain English? Go to hell."

>The constitution and the founders should be seen with their historical context.
absolutely, as an anachronism today so you can't rely on your projected, usually self serving assumptions of what they would have wanted since it was the 18th fucking century

good post

we were fighting german soldiers. the immediately occupied italy when they gave up

You can't undermine their moral character either, only extrapolate their beliefs past their own understandable prejudices at the time.

FUCK OFF

MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS MEANS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE NUKES AND BUY AND ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS

Should have just surrendered tbqh

if you think the founding fathers could have ended slavery you're a retard. they were trying to create and unify a country everything else came secondary. again, the south had huge pull and likely would have pulled out of the union immediately. your paddy brain can't comprehend things like nuance.

didnt both americans and canadians save shittons of nazis to use them for dem space programs???

NEVER CAPITULATE

operation paperclip

If I were in Japan I would have died before surrendering but Germans are white and European so I would give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they would treat POWs with respect

i've heard that black americans were treated better in nazi german prisons than in their own country
is it true?

I want to smell her farts. Daisy Ridley's too.

no

stop

Is skateboarding for faggots? Might get back into it solely to get out of the room more but I dunno if I'd like to immerse in that culture again

>about to go running
>always get really scared I'll be raped and murdered and kidnapped and tortured when I run in the morning
but it's so nice seeing the sun come up

skaters are annoying i never took my earbuds off at the skatepark

nobody wants to rape your hairy ass

makes you think

They're shitters yeah

is this true?

This kid will save the kingdom and will bring the second Renaissance

i only know if one is true

Do all those places actually have Muslim mayors?

post legs and i'll tell you your exact % risk of rape

Love fash hop

youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

kawabunga dude, dont have a cow like man radical!!

Meant to say earlier
LOVE your vocabulary games you post, quite fun

He will do exactly fuck all as is mandated by his constitutional role

>tfw drunk, lying under the covers, with a cup of tea

yanks have always been tedious hypocrites
just see what johnson said on them

Not true.

top comfy

boris

Yes
Look up Jesse Owens on jewtube

Don't lie you weasly little runt, I'd pop your eyes out for a sniff of WD-40

he needs to gain the soldiers's trust, and he will be able to say fuck the laws

>muslim-only no-go areas
no such thing. also sharia courts are like some mussie's living room and everyone participates voluntarily, it doesn't actually mean anything

Wasn't like that
Most of them were the epitome of teenage angst. It's a strange mix of spergyness, insecurity and openly conceited

Dunno what to think of this desu.

You'll work for me one day

used to skate. always found it good fun ngl

Feel sorry for pakis sometimes. On /britfeel/ and british r9k threads you'll quickly see that wogs are vastly over-represented there for being judged according to the mannerisms of their groups. The Jamaican brit here with scientist parents who posted his A levels also posts shit like that on /r9k/ (I recognize him) like
>have an iq of 140
>get called stupid for being black

>Washington’s act of manumission implied that he could envision a biracial United States where both blacks and whites might live together as free people. Jefferson, however, explicitly rejected this vision. He acknowledged that slavery violated the natural rights of slaves and that conflicts over slavery might one day lead to the dissolution of the union, but he also believed that, given alleged innate racial differences and deeply held prejudices, emancipation would inevitably degrade the character of the republic and unleash violent civil strife between blacks and whites. Jefferson thus advocated coupling emancipation with what he called “colonization,” or removal, of the black population beyond the boundaries of the United States. His proposals won considerable support in the North.

WHY????? WHAT WENT WRONG????

youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco
ali

I've heard that Black American POWs in Germany were regularly given leave from the prisons and allowed to ride at the front of the bus as long as they reported in to the prison guards at the end of the night, but when they returned to the US they were all lynched.
Is this true?

has anyone ever noticed how much interaction Brazil and Japan have? there are tons of Japanese companies in Brazil and vice versa.
that capybara webm made me think of it, it's filmed at a Japanese zoo too
the largest non-asian foreign group in Japan are the Brazilians
>"210,032 Brazilians, the majority possessing some degree of Japanese ancestry"
there are also quite a few South American politicians with Japanese ancestry
just an interesting observation

*Heems you into the grave*

Funny how Jefferson had multiple black children and was more racist than Washington.

sam johnson

Do you think he will get DIANA'D??

meant to type alri x

Pakis are gang raping little English girls in every city and town they are in, I think it is fair to judge their group for their actions.

Excerpt from "The American Civil War", by the Right Honourable John Dalberg-Acton, the 1st Baron Acton, 1871:

>For many years before the outbreak of the Civil War the United States had become an object of anxiety or of envy to many, of wonder and curiosity to all mankind.In practical politics they had solved with astonishing and unexampled success two problems which had hitherto baffled the capacity of the most enlightened nations: they had contrived a system of federal government which prodigiously increased the national power and yet respected local liberties and authorities. The world had never yet beheld a Democracy combining a very advanced civilisation with a very extensive territory. It had become almost an axiom that Democracy, to be consistent with liberty, must small. That was, until a generation ago, the verdict of history; whose decision the Americans have undertaken to reverse. No more memorable attempt was ever made by men. If they succeeded in their momentous pleading, they would inevitably exercise an overwhelming pressure on the ancient society of Europe. If they could exhibit to the world the spectacle of a country as extensive as Russia, as strong as France, as intellectual as Germany, as free and as obedient to law as Great Britain, then I believe that the venerable institutions of European polity would go down before that invincible argument.

>However, five years have wrought so vast a change, that the picture which I have faithfully given of the United States as I found them under President Pierce could not be realised in the awful realities of the present day.

>I-I stayed back until 7 Mr Noseberg but I still haven't completed the extra task
>Disgusting toil slave, I used to work until 2am on urgent work. Very disappointing, I will blame you if anything goes wrong.
>By the way I'm still going to pay you 60% of the average wage for this position, don't expect any raises after this affair!

Reminder that they do this whilst being protected by the police and government.

>alt right dudes clearly adopt nazi ideals
>WOW WHY DO THEY CALL US NEO NAZIS?!

ah right thanks for all this shit definitely going to read every word

dont go to the channel tunnel tomorrow

I honestly think this is a cynical stunt to make the royal family more 'modern' and fitting for our multi racial, multi cultural and multi religious society.

Favourite Nine Inch Nails song?

see your girl in the park

Tfw all I ever wanted was a qt pop punk gf

Tay Tay will lead us to glory.

>' and fitting for our multi racial, multi cultural and multi religious society.
i am not even white and i will get pissed off if it happens to be honest

>nazi ideals

ermm sweetie...

good post, wong

I was born a Nazi, you can't judge me for something I can't control

I hope she gets DIANA'D, Harry goes into an alcoholic-bout before killing himself after finding out she was pregnant.

very sad t.b.h

umm sweetie where do you think fashwave came from xoxo

two swedes now

off to make brekkie and do a poo

More like it's Donegal to satisfy self hating whites

Wacky bruce is just memeing for (you)s
I'm onto his tricks

For real though the Jews were kicked out of European countries 100+ times?